Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 PM
BuckToothed
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these partsBuckToothed is infamous around these parts
Bank: 29,784,658,535.58
Total Points: 29,784,659,516.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Oh will complain.

Fair enough, they probably will

It is quite funny though considering what has happened regarding drug testing over the past few years.
Yes, it's very funny...

You know what they say, you need to learn how to walk before you can run.
A few face plant here and there goes a long way in learning how to walk.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM
pimpgoz
Contender

Rep Power: 3 pimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,067,243.86
funny ass sig lol floyd's a coward - Neutral Joe Calzaghe!! - SirTomJones Stop Being A Pacqtard - swagswag 

its not what is going on during training camp. it is whats going on in between training camps.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:58 PM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 11 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,432,125,663.47
Total Points: 14,382,065,458.83
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

To the people saying Floyd was trying to clean up the sport, that's flat out bullshhh..If he was he would've suggest actual OST. What he's asking for is USADA which operates on a contract based per fight situation where the promoter picks what steroids to test for in theory still allowing guys to fight on enhancers that are not selected. That is not cleaning up the sport, I have been ubber critical of USADA since Winky Wright put them and GBP on blast over his testing vs Quillin. "The showed up at my house at 6 am took my two samples, then a week later i'm told the testing was cancelled and when I asked for both specimen from me and my opponent they said they threw them out"..So was Quillin clean? I think common sense tells us no..so yeah asking Pacquaio to test under USADA would've been pointless anyway as evidenced by what we've come to learn about how USADA and GBP works. The sport is dirty, even some of the guys demanding testing are dirty..they don't appear it because they ask for testing but again much like Angel Hereida their involvement with these companies tells them what they are being tested for wayyyyyy before they are tested..give me 365 random testing and then we can talk about cleaning up this sport.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
rckdees
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond reputerckdees has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,835.56

he is truly a despicable human being. this scumbag was calling for a 5th fight while pacquiao was still laying on the frickin floor, showing no concern about his health, now he's got the nerve after 3 years to demand random drug testing because his cash cow lost? this cretin cares about nothing but a dollar. he would put pacquiao in with his own mother if he thought he could make a good nickel.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:05 PM
controlmachete
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 controlmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,622,887,656.37
Total Points: 3,622,902,845.15

cool, be prepared to see this pacquiao in the ring, no big calves, no volume or definition... lol

Old 12-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Toltec77
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Toltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of lightToltec77 is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 22,208.44
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
To the people saying Floyd was trying to clean up the sport, that's flat out bullshhh..If he was he would've suggest actual OST. What he's asking for is USADA which operates on a contract based per fight situation where the promoter picks what steroids to test for in theory still allowing guys to fight on enhancers that are not selected. That is not cleaning up the sport, I have been ubber critical of USADA since Winky Wright put them and GBP on blast over his testing vs Quillin. "The showed up at my house at 6 am took my two samples, then a week later i'm told the testing was cancelled and when I asked for both specimen from me and my opponent they said they threw them out"..So was Quillin clean? I think common sense tells us no..so yeah asking Pacquaio to test under USADA would've been pointless anyway as evidenced by what we've come to learn about how USADA and GBP works. The sport is dirty, even some of the guys demanding testing are dirty..they don't appear it because they ask for testing but again much like Angel Hereida their involvement with these companies tells them what they are being tested for wayyyyyy before they are tested..give me 365 random testing and then we can talk about cleaning up this sport.
good post..
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 42 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,644,755,699,385,240.75
Total Points: 1,644,755,699,402,835.00
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

I tweeted Arum and Top Rank boxing my petition. I'm glad people are starting to open their eyes
Old 12-13-2012, 10:20 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,002,076,697.29
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

Arum is a pure scumbag
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,087,170,640.19
Total Points: 108,318,361,747.63
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Marquez said he wont fight without extra drug testing

im sure this is has more to do with agreeing to marquez's conditions than them wanting it themselves
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Reeperbahn

Rep Power: 29 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,001,402,564,448,661.62
Total Points: 1,001,402,564,451,767.38
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Sounds like the fifth fight is already made.