Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-13-2012, 12:59 AM
commonsense81
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,571.94

what does he have to do with anything quit spewing hate because your boy lost he lost with dignity at least. grow up man
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2012, 01:00 AM
jbpanama
Big Floyd Fan

Rep Power: 20 jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,070,161,755.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin douglas View Post
Not if he fights Floyd. He could be ready in May and get knocked out the same way he got knocked out last week. It's not the time between fights that's important, it's the erosion of talent between fights. Manny has gone down hill fast because he has been fighting bigger guys and taking punishment.

Whey Floyd fought JMM, JMM never hit him. Floyd got a bloody nose for the first time against Cotto and that's all they could talk about. But that was it, a bloody nose. Many has been in wars in his last fights

Besides, fighters are never the same after they have been put to sleep the way Manny was.
FRAUD, is currenly, not available....getting beat up by the bookies, and getting his Transfusions Down, and Who knows, maybe a Balls Transplant!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:11 AM
jbpanama
Big Floyd Fan

Rep Power: 20 jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,070,161,755.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
its really about 3-4 months to recover fully from the concussion and then a couple months of training camp. Its not too long of a rest time. Some guys never come back from that kind of KO
Good Take, Hearns, Clocked Duran, and Duran came right back, but not against the Elite of his day. Fought over 30 more times in the following 19 yrs.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Red_Menace
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Red_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Menace has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 53,275.22

You get KOd like that, you should take a good long break. Roach is right. Even if he feels fine, his brain is not fine. He should take a year off (including sparring) to rest that brain. You only get one. Every time you get a concussion (and any time you're knocked out, you're concussed) it gets easier for it to happen again. If he comes back too soon, he's just an easy KO waiting to happen. To be honest, I think he should just retire. There's not really any more for him to achieve. He should save his health, as much as he can. The likelihood that he has brain damage (CTE) is pretty high already, so why risk early dementia for nothing?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748,909,741,757.38
Total Points: 1,748,918,679,626.19
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Joe Louis got knocked out brutally by Max Schmeling.

He fought 2 months later against Jack Sharkey, and 8 times in the 12 months after the loss ending with a win over Jim Braddock.

Roach is being a punk.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:39 AM
WalkerSmith1921
Contender

Rep Power: 0 WalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these partsWalkerSmith1921 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,732.27
Default BOY have heart if nothing else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpanama View Post
I believe that the NSAC, mandates a 90 day suspension, after a fighter is KO'd,
which means Pac can't be back in the gym, tell March; so a September return, is most probable
jbpanama you are absolutely right on this one; BOY must wait until March to get bearing back; because BOY was brutally koed.

If BOY had the heart to fight Mayweather, BOY would be in a coma.

BOY have to be careful or else BOY may not get back up at all.

I must pray for BOY's health because he is in the same position as Hatton now!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748,909,741,757.38
Total Points: 1,748,918,679,626.19
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpanama View Post
I believe that the NSAC, mandates a 90 day suspension, after a fighter is KO'd,
which means Pac can't be back in the gym, tell March; so a September return, is most probable
This is why Jorge Arce doesn't like to fight in Nevada.

After he gets his ass kicked he wants to get right back to work.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:40 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 12 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,454,030,157.88
Total Points: 28,404,974,095.43
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be &quot;objective&quot; - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Gotta love all the brain surgeon academy dropouts in here..the dude has millions and access to the best doctors in the world if he's unfit he won't fight, if he's fit he'll fight..he clearly had a cat scan and MRI both which showed nothing to be concerned about. I'd understand him taking time off if he had been pummeled round after round..he got hit with two big punches in a fight...that's it. The psychological aspect, it's not the first time he's been popped in a fight and he clearly was capable of overcoming it..Psychologically I think he should still be pretty confident but the wise thing he stated is "My fight style will be dictated by who my opponent is" which means he intends to be cautious against those who pose actual K.O. threats. As far as the 90 day mandatory..he doesn't train on U.S. soil so that irrelevant to say the least..it's handled on a case by case instance.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,253,964.97
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
Damn Pac wants to get right back at it, good stuff.
Why wouldnt he , it was only 15 minutes of work on his body and his mind dont remember a thing !
Old 12-13-2012, 02:59 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,306,076.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Why wouldnt he , it was only 15 minutes of work on his body and his mind dont remember a thing !
I'm pretty sure you meant 'his mind doesn't remember a thing.'