Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-11-2012, 05:57 PM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 500,034,627.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfeind View Post
Same lame excuse to try to discredit Floyd`s win against the fighter that ko`ed the Pacfraud.Marquez did not look any faster in the Pacquiao fights at welterweight then the Mayweather fight.Marquez was just more ripped for the 3rd and 4th Pacquiao fight so the differences was just cosmetic.Plus in the 3rd and 4th fight Pac fought an older version of Marquez moving up in weight.

Also at the weigh in for Pac/Marquez 4,Pacquiao came in at 147 and Marquez came in at 143 and Pacquiao still got knocked out.At the weigh in for Floyd/Marquez,Floyd came in at 146 and Marquez came in at 142 and Floyd schooled Marquez on fight night.So Pacquiao came in 5 pounds heavier at the weigh in but still got knocked out by near 40 year old Marquez and Floyd came in 4 pounds heavier at the weigh in coming off a 2 year lay-off and schooled Marquez who was younger then the version Pac fought in the 3rd and 4th fight with Marquez.
yeah, same excuse you giving Cotto just to discredit Pac on his win against cotto? lol!

Marquez win (KO) against Pac actually did not change Floyd's legacy but changes the legacy from Pac vs Floyd to Marquez vs Pac and give more legacy to Warquez. It also did not change the legacy of Pac coz like Hearns, Duran and other ATGs, they have been KOed but one thing they have in common, they are fighting the best fighters on their time... Floyd's legacy will be consistent... as a boxer known for ducking Prime fighters on his time...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM
lebrick
*led's daddy

Rep Power: 39 lebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond reputelebrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,722,773,989,047.69
Total Points: 281,824,103,662,546.38
Beer bro! - led tagay mo pre - Talisayen cheers, to the wound that never heals.... - BABYBOXER Cheers pre! - led *mwah* - led 
enjoy - TBear para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon para makumpleto mga gifts para sa mga parekoy - Dale Cardon 
ito pa...baka makahukay ka nito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon para sa mga bayani ng Pinoy dito - Dale Cardon ito pa - Dale Cardon 
ito pa - Dale Cardon tagay muna - MaD vEiN Happy holidays bro! - led* can't have just 2...: ) - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Same lame excuse to try to discredit Floyd`s win against the fighter that ko`ed the Pacfraud.Marquez did not look any faster in the Pacquiao fights at welterweight then the Mayweather fight.Marquez was just more ripped for the 3rd and 4th Pacquiao fight so the differences was just cosmetic.Plus in the 3rd and 4th fight Pac fought an older version of Marquez moving up in weight.

Also at the weigh in for Pac/Marquez 4,Pacquiao came in at 147 and Marquez came in at 143 and Pacquiao still got knocked out.At the weigh in for Floyd/Marquez,Floyd came in at 146 and Marquez came in at 142 and Floyd schooled Marquez on fight night.So Pacquiao came in 5 pounds heavier at the weigh in but still got knocked out by near 40 year old Marquez and Floyd came in 4 pounds heavier at the weigh in coming off a 2 year lay-off and schooled Marquez who was younger then the version Pac fought in the 3rd and 4th fight with Marquez.
so pac 147 & JMM 143 have 5 lbs differential while PBF 146 & 142 have 4 lbs differential...... brillliant..
Old 12-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Vanorge
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Vanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these partsVanorge is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,184.20

Quote:

first off i'm not trying to discredit anything just staiting facts. marquez was actually slower that first time at WW. why do you think he changed up his camp after for the pac 3 fight, consentrating on SPEED. he even said it in plenty of interviews.

also May didn't struggle to make wieght and actually came in on fight night around 160lb. COME ON MAAAANNN!!!!

read what i wrote i still think May has great skills, he just doesn't test himself is all I'm saying.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:07 AM
EDD1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 EDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,111,477.20
Total Points: 15,125,441.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanorge View Post
first off i'm not trying to discredit anything just staiting facts. marquez was actually slower that first time at WW. why do you think he changed up his camp after for the pac 3 fight, consentrating on SPEED. he even said it in plenty of interviews.

also May didn't struggle to make wieght and actually came in on fight night around 160lb. COME ON MAAAANNN!!!!

read what i wrote i still think May has great skills, he just doesn't test himself is all I'm saying.
Its no use man, this was a bait thread from the beginning. The sport as a whole would have benefited from a fight between pac and may, but what happened was a great fight between JMM and pac, period.

What no one can deny is that Marquez did cost may a big payday and losing money is not one of jr's habits
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,789,377,826.95
Total Points: 50,162,127,345,211.75
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

It won't destroy Mayweather's legacy but it certainly damages it and it will be damaged a lot more in years to come.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,229,622.99
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
It won't destroy Mayweather's legacy but it certainly damages it and it will be damaged a lot more in years to come.
Its makes it higher you idiot , it makes his win over JMM a stellar performance for the books , not that real boxing fans didnt realize just how much class he showed against such a great fighter in Marquez , people looking back will see what Floyd did to Juan at the same weight and what Juan did to Manny , you kids are retarded , your not even boxing fans just serial haters .
Old 12-12-2012, 01:53 AM
handwraps
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 handwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond reputehandwraps has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,044,750.50
Some tissues f - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
Seems to be lost on everyone that this enhanced Mayweathers legacy plenty to the casual observers and any non casual observer who doesn't despise him. He didn't just beat JMM 12-zip, he dominated him. You can't find a round where JMM had sustained success for any period longer than 20 seconds.
If you base all this bull on the mayweather win over marquez then its sad. Marquez was bloated and mayweather didnt even make weight. people love your man
Old 12-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,789,377,826.95
Total Points: 50,162,127,345,211.75
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
If anything, it made Mayweather's better.

Whether it be right or wrong, the majority of people 10-20 years will say "Mayweather shut out the guy who knocked Pacquaio flat on his face ala Duran-Hearns".

That's depends if Mayweather goes on to lose or not though.
If boxing fans still talk about the fighters RJJ ducked in his prime 10+ years ago (and they do, extensively), they're going to have a field day with Mayweather in years to come and the Pacquiao 'fight that wasn't' will stand out like a sore thumb.

Mayweather losing in the future is a given, he is a spendthrift like Toney, Jones and Tyson.

Last edited by Weebler I; 12-12-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,229,622.99
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by handwraps View Post
If you base all this bull on the mayweather win over marquez then its sad. Marquez was bloated and mayweather didnt even make weight. people love your man
Floyd was a pound smaller than Manny was you dimwit , you dont know a thing about boxing LOL , but Im sure you know what planking is all about eh !
Old 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM
jaestix1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 162,527.65
Uneducated, ignorant, racist. - thuggery 

floyd is a top 20-25 atg.....manny is somewhere around top 35-40 and jmm just cracked top 50.