Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 49 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,312,407,029,331.66
Total Points: 16,323,407,587,038.77
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
You are right. It doesn't wipe away what they did prior.
But what they have done lately......is unacceptable.

I didn't feel this way when they were fighting for legacy coming up through the ranks.

I feel that way now because of all the BS they have put the fans through over the last 3-4 years.
I understand your frustrtation but this has been how it is since I started really watching boxing in 1978/79. Look at SRL. ARguably the greatest since I started watching. He waited on Hearns and fought Duran. Then he pulled that **** with Hagler. Then made hearns wait 8 yrs for a rematch but got right back in with Duran.

The politics and business of boxing definitely leaves the fans short.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,998,367,477,589.86
Total Points: 30,998,367,738,223.35
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
As a trainer you shouldn't participate.
So I shouldn't participate because I don't act like a 12 year old and make funny pics of Manny out cold?

That makes a ton of sense...

Like I said, make all the threads and post all the pics you want. I even think some are funny but I just think some are tasteless. Just my opinion.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:37 PM
mrlopez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 mrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,428,049,246.90
Total Points: 64,431,126,004.88
cheers - Makavelli more beer for you - Makavelli Cool cat, good poster - mangler beer time - Makavelli one more - Makavelli 
finally - Makavelli uno mas senor - Makavelli In case you get hungry - danny711 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default How many mexicans

does it take to knock out Pac? just JUAN

How many mexicans have been knocked out by Pac? Manny!

Great fight for both andhelluva way to end this rivalry. Thought Pac was beatin the sn.ot outta JMM after the 1st kd. JMM was looking like a bloody mess and was looking rpe for the taking! Unfortunately for Pac, he stopped bobbing and weaving, got careless and came in straight ahead looking to end it in the 6th and JMM threw one helluva counter right! mimis time for Pac after that!!!!

With that said, i think the real loser in this whole discussion is FMJ! Now that the Pac/FMJ fight wil NEVER happen, he just lost out on his biggest pay day EVER! and even if the fight does come to fruition, it wont nearly do the #'s that it would have originally done had pac won last saturday!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:38 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,678,709,128,546.00
Total Points: 21,678,709,534,136.79
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Seriously. Posters that rocked that thing in tagalog for years are on here now saying "oh but it is disrespectful to manny." It really just proves they never gave a damn about the sport. All they cared about was fighters the same skin color as them and an insane amount of unjustified nationalism.
Just to clarify for myself, I have never sported an AV or sig like that. I care very much about this sport. It is my favorite.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 734,922,110,018.72
Total Points: 754,933,261,507.57
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
So I shouldn't participate because I don't act like a 12 year old and make funny pics of Manny out cold?

That makes a ton of sense...

Like I said, make all the threads and post all the pics you want. I even think some are funny but I just think some are tasteless. Just my opinion.
You said that first and i just areed with you. You said that since you are a trainer and be in fighters corners.....you would not participate in what is going on with Manny. You said that right?

My question to you is this.....If it was a fighter you trained fighting manny......would you rather it be manny the legend face down on the canvas or your fighter face down on the canvas?

You said you hated to see Manny face down like that.
I bet marquez, his team, and the millions of mexican fans didn't.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:44 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 734,922,110,018.72
Total Points: 754,933,261,507.57
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
Just to clarify for myself, I have never sported an AV or sig like that. I care very much about this sport. It is my favorite.
All these years it's been going......why haven't you spoke out before?
Is it because it's Manny this happened to?

Where were you when Hatton was iced and all the little pac--rds posted funny pics?
Where were you when all the KFC chicken pics were floating around?

This been going on for years.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:48 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 42 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,003,333,345,632.35
Total Points: 18,004,343,080,492.25
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
your nothing more than a disgruntled pac fan who is trying to make this about floyd and his fans. just be honest about it.
You still cant bring yourself to admit that thinking floyd is a twat and his fans are a bunch of cunts, doesnt make you a pac fan. You know I'm not, yet because I think you and your ilk are cunts, you quickly rush to put on your dunce hat, grab your lottery soda and cry 'he doesnt like floyd...pacfan..pacfan..pacfan'. You do this despite all the evidence to the contrary as if its some kind of comfort blanket. Now whether you are at the completely retarded end of the ***** spectrum(yesir,checkhook,allucard,larryx,jaestix,b rother gay etc.) or at the end where they can just about string a sentence together(IMDAZED,Coach pleb...actually thats about it), this is one of the traits that can be found in all of you without fail.

Its hard for you guys to understand the concept of someone just supporting the sport and more importantly the match ups, but maybe there is hope for you and some of your lot when floyd retires...well, only if you havent already got a lifesize cardboard cut out of Boner sat in your room matted with dry(flaky) and slightly damp semen.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM
RSBonos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 RSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond reputeRSBonos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 73,771.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
Pacquiao fans are the worst kind of fans and have little if no respect for other fighters.
This seems to be the line to use to then justify acting like man-child/clown on the forums.

Great win for Floyd this weekend, another notch on his ATG career.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,678,709,128,546.00
Total Points: 21,678,709,534,136.79
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

Quote:
All these years it's been going......why haven't you spoke out before?
Is it because it's Manny this happened to?

Where were you when Hatton was iced and all the little pac--rds posted funny pics?
Where were you when all the KFC chicken pics were floating around?

This been going on for years.
I just recently learned how to start a thread to be honest. But, believe me, I have red k'd and reported my share of folks posting grabage about Hatton and his suicidal headlines and Williams when he got in his motorcycle wreck. I did not post this just because it was Pacquaio.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:55 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 42 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,003,333,345,632.35
Total Points: 18,004,343,080,492.25
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Seriously. Posters that rocked that thing in tagalog for years are on here now saying "oh but it is disrespectful to manny." It really just proves they never gave a damn about the sport. All they cared about was fighters the same skin color as them and an insane amount of unjustified nationalism.
When are you going to realise that all of you thick cunts are the same? Pacfarts,flowmo's, klit lickers....all cunts, all racist and all as thick as pig ****.

There really is nothing funnier than seeing a floydiot accusing others of racism....they guy whose arse you want to invade is racist ffs! 90% of the racially offensive content is posted by floydiots, a group so stupid that they believe that being black means its impossible for you to be racist.

arseholes one and all!