Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,100,000,299,312.38
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

I'm excited to see who's going to step up to the plate and knock Mayweather out.

One down, one to go.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,890,114,555.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
can never question his work ethic, nobody in boxing works harder...while everybody is sleep, Mayweather is in the Gym working his A$$ OFF
And STILL doesn't want to fight more than once a year. He might as well be a fitness model then.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
mannyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,426.73
Total Points: 10,000,243,055.12

kind of weird seeing Floyd doing old school training like this
Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Rust Cohle
Time Is a Flat Circle

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,187,665.53
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

A millionaire and 240p quality video? What da fuk?
Old 12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,622,622,549.32
Total Points: 284,958,997,865.37
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
Lol Floyd at this point is irrelevant. He might as well retire because after last night no fight with him is worth **** money wise. Guerrero will tire him and show how his legs have aged, Canelo won't fight him because neither camp wants it. Who's Mayweather gonna fight?

I love that this fight derailed Pacquaio hype and Floyd hype in the same night. I respect both fighters, but I dislike Floyd out of the ring regardless of how good he is inside of it. Pacquaio has another life to go to. They should just be happy and be done and let the next generation come in.
Floyd is the biggest super star in boxing, P4P number one, and the highest paid athlete in the world....and he needs to retire because some lil' punk Japanese kid thinks he should?

lol Floyd does 1.2 million in PPV buys with Guerrero and 1.8 against Canelo. Truth hurts?

And if anything, Marquez just KO'ing Pac enhanced Floyd's already stellar resume.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,367,791,191,257.59
Total Points: 214,868,791,300,796.69
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
Lol Floyd at this point is irrelevant. He might as well retire because after last night no fight with him is worth **** money wise. Guerrero will tire him and show how his legs have aged, Canelo won't fight him because neither camp wants it. Who's Mayweather gonna fight?

I love that this fight derailed Pacquaio hype and Floyd hype in the same night. I respect both fighters, but I dislike Floyd out of the ring regardless of how good he is inside of it. Pacquaio has another life to go to. They should just be happy and be done and let the next generation come in.
Mayweather will always be relevant even-though he barely fights because he's one of the best at what he does. We like to pretend like they're not, but Pac and Floyd are actually independent entities. They can now go their separate ways without having to worry about fighting one another.

Mayweather has more than enough to beat Guerrero/Canelo and he'll make a lot of money doing it. Fanboys will pay to see their favorite boxer, and haters will pay to see Floyd get KTFO.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:08 PM
fitefan
Contender

Rep Power: 5 fitefan will become famous soon enoughfitefan will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 8,311.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sandman View Post
That's discipline right there. Staying in shape when fights not even announced yet.
yup. always been his way of doing things and explains why he's always in phenomenal shape
Old 12-09-2012, 04:10 PM
BIGBOXINGFAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these partsBIGBOXINGFAN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 720,511,872,567.38
Total Points: 740,523,022,421.38
Good post. - FeFist No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Thats a video from last night after Floyd watched a $100million go up in flames.

You can clearly hear him saying as he is hitting the tire.......i am a dumb ass, i should have fought pacquiao 3 yrs ago, there goes my pension plan, what do I do now, i spent all my money because i thought Pac would still be there, f-ck me f-ck me, now i have to fight until i'm 45
Old 12-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Japanese Boxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Japanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 945,030,383.18
deliciousness - tongue me Thanks!!! - DempseyRollin well deserved - HaglerSteelChin 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tongue me 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Floyd is the biggest super star in boxing, P4P number one, and the highest paid athlete in the world....and he needs to retire because some lil' punk Japanese kid thinks he should?

lol Floyd does 1.2 million in PPV buys with Guerrero and 1.8 against Canelo. Truth hurts?

And if anything, Marquez just KO'ing Pac enhanced Floyd's already stellar resume.
Oh, you can tell the future on PPV buys now? That's good to know. Floyd won't take those fights and you know it. Even if he does, only Canelo will draw big for Floyd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
Mayweather will always be relevant even-though he barely fights because he's one of the best at what he does. We like to pretend like they're not, but Pac and Floyd are actually independent entities. They can now go their separate ways without having to worry about fighting one another.

Mayweather has more than enough to beat Guerrero/Canelo and he'll make a lot of money doing it. Fanboys will pay to see their favorite boxer, and haters will pay to see Floyd get KTFO.
I don't disagree that they are separate entities, but the fact is that is the one fight casual PPV buyers wanted to see. I don't see how Floyd has enough for Guerrero. He was getting tagged by Miguel Cotto who is slower, and worked his game worse than Guerrero does. I'm not a hater, clearly I respect Floyd's game, but the problem is that money wise what is there for him? Seriously, I want to what mega fight he will accept because it sure as hell won't be Canelo. Both him and Pacquiao carefully picked or had their fights picked for them. Floyd had the chance to be a legitimate top 20 all time and he won't do it because he doesn't have the stones.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,890,114,555.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
Thats a video from last night after Floyd watched a $100million go up in flames.

You can clearly hear him saying as he is hitting the tire.......i am a dumb ass, i should have fought pacquiao 3 yrs ago, there goes my pension plan, what do I do now, i spent all my money because i thought Pac would still be there, f-ck me f-ck me, now i have to fight until i'm 45
You know what. For all your Floyd nut huggism. You're still a mildly intelligent guy.