Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-08-2012, 07:12 PM
285Kid
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,100,083,272.58

No , Pac contract was over in July 2013, but he will be back for one more year so Pac is Top Rank till July 2014
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-08-2012, 07:37 PM
QballLobo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,050,081,759.43

I fully believe that Arum rigged the Bradley fight to try and cash out on Pac and make Bradley his next star. Unfortunately the fight wasn't even close so everyone saw right through it and it actually ended up hurting Bradley marketing wise.
That's why I am hoping for a Pacquiao knock out victory tonight. It would up the pressure on Arum and Mayweather to try and make the fight.
I believe there would be a huge backlash if Pac fights Rios and Floyd fights ghost instead of finally getting this fight done.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,255,328.70
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QballLobo View Post
I fully believe that Arum rigged the Bradley fight to try and cash out on Pac and make Bradley his next star. Unfortunately the fight wasn't even close so everyone saw right through it and it actually ended up hurting Bradley marketing wise.That's why I am hoping for a Pacquiao knock out victory tonight. It would up the pressure on Arum and Mayweather to try and make the fight.
I believe there would be a huge backlash if Pac fights Rios and Floyd fights ghost instead of finally getting this fight done.
Remember all those people that believed the world was flat , your a descendant !
Old 12-08-2012, 07:58 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,363,868.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Lol if Bob isn't cashing out on Pac, dont think its to save a fight with Mayweather. That fight doesn't happen.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:05 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 29 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 156,834,991,488.64
Total Points: 10,001,381,171,384,406.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
Lol if Bob isn't cashing out on Pac, dont think its to save a fight with Mayweather. That fight doesn't happen.
Exactly, people need to stop talking about that fight and making up these scenarios that are never going to come true; most of us boxing fans have moved on. Bob has Pacquiao, Rios, Bradley, and Marquez to play with for 2013, he doesn't care who fights who cause they all will most likely fight each other and he'll get that cash.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:10 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,363,868.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Exactly, people need to stop talking about that fight and making up these scenarios that are never going to come true; most of us boxing fans have moved on. Bob has Pacquiao, Rios, Bradley, and Marquez to play with for 2013, he doesn't care who fights who cause they all will most likely fight each other and he'll get that cash.
Yes I been trying to tell my nephew that for weeks now. He just doesn't get it. He wants Pac to win simply because he feels it keeps the Mayweather fight alive.

To me that fight died in 2011. I knew from that point on that there was no chance.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 310,202.92
Total Points: 9,371,058,744,050.99
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

If Pac wins, he'll win a decision.

I don't see a conspiracy playing out.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
mirizarr
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 mirizarr has a spectacular aura aboutmirizarr has a spectacular aura aboutmirizarr has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 14,443.03

Marquez vs Bradley?