Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-07-2012, 12:34 AM
TaurusJ27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 TaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,399.98

That was a surprise when Beltran told Freddie Roach that his hand was broken when he was in his corner.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Cali boxer
Contender

Bank: 4,569.13
Total Points: 1,000,026,796.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Kim showed what it is to be a warrior. Sadly, he knows next to nothing about boxing.
yea you're right warrior is the word, boxer was the wrong word
Old 12-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 16 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,126,142,659,350.94
Total Points: 1,137,241,611,216.55
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
I have seen plenty worse as I am sure we all have.
He's been on ESPN 2 several other times and eats a whoooole lot of leather. I think Teddy is sincerely concerned with him.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,072,244.63
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyboots View Post
He's been on ESPN 2 several other times and eats a whoooole lot of leather. I think Teddy is sincerely concerned with him.
I believe the body shots were taking more out of Kim than the head shots. Kim also wasn't in over his head. It was also a pretty competitive fight and I personally don't believe that Kim was getting anywhere near as dominated as Atlas made it sound.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Banned

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,882,874,199,869,131.00
Total Points: 3,882,874,199,886,634.00
Cheers! - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 
Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley 
intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyboots View Post
Yeah, a lot of fans lap up that blood n' guts shit, but the fighter and his loved ones are left to deal with the consequences of his ring wars. People can say what they will about Teddy, but he's been in the fight game a long time. He knows fighters and their concerns.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:54 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Banned

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,882,874,199,869,131.00
Total Points: 3,882,874,199,886,634.00
Cheers! - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 
Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley 
intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power 

Quote:
I believe the body shots were taking more out of Kim than the head shots. Kim also wasn't in over his head. It was also a pretty competitive fight and I personally don't believe that Kim was getting anywhere near as dominated as Atlas made it sound.
I believe you're right about the body shots, but I thought Kim was being dominated. He was getting tagged at will and landing few good shots of his own. There were at least two times in the early rounds where he was on his way out. Beltran just didn't have what it took to close the show. Kim's sheer will and toughness allowed him to hang in there 'til the end. An impressive feat indeed, considering the punishment he took.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,072,244.63
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
I believe you're right about the body shots, but I thought Kim was being dominated. He was getting tagged at will and landing few good shots of his own. There were at least two times in the early rounds where he was on his way out. Beltran just didn't have what it took to close the show. Kim's sheer will and toughness allowed him to hang in there 'til the end. An impressive feat indeed, considering the punishment he took.
Don't get me wrong I thought Kim lost the fight. However, in my opinion there were plenty of close rounds. Because Beltran seemed to take the first two minutes off and come on in the last minute. And regardless of how many times Beltran turned his head Kim was still tagging him. I also never once said to myself, "wow, Kim is really taking a beating and this fight should be stopped." I just never had that feeling in my gut that the fight should have been stopped, and I have had that feeling plenty of times. Kim is also obviously a tad unpolished and awkward and I believe that fact helped to make it look like he was taking more than he actually was. With that said and in fairness to Teddy. I am not particularly fond of him and therefore I am admittedly pretty biased in my opinion of him and what he says.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:04 AM
GreatRubdini
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 GreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond reputeGreatRubdini has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 68,299.76
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Good fight! Betran should fight someone in the top 10 rank for the vacant WBA title or fight Ricky Burns. He has a better chance winning against Burns than the other titleholders.. Also Kim needs a better trainer, this is a job for Robert Garcia!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 AM
revs1227
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 revs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 463,686,674,367.82
Total Points: 465,980,928,172.95
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

kim is always a good fight to watch
beltran is better than we think he will keep wining
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 AM
wizard king
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 34,526,936.49
Total Points: 34,565,368.62

Quote:
Why was Atlas saying over and over again that Kim should be forced to take a break and get a cat scan???? Other than listening to Teddy's nonsense I thought that it was actually a pretty entertaining fight. As far as Atlas is concerned I guess he has gone from the bizarre comments like taking people into bad neighborhoods to now thinking he has to tell a commission how to do their job.
You never seen Kim fight before? He takes a lot of punishment makes you wonder how good his health is.. Atlas likes him a lot always tries to put him in the ring with prospect because Kim can and has pull upsets. To bad Kim never had a good trainer could have been a very good fighter