Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 07:12 PM
zaheer
Contender

Rep Power: 6 zaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,359.28
BoxingScene Bible Basher Badge. - Barnburner Another Bible Bashing Badge - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Earth is cold, Walt made a thread about it. These 50 and 60 degree nights are freezing.
It's definitely cold compared to hell, hope I don't find out

Good night atheist junkies
Old 12-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Golden
Bolton's Bastard

Rep Power: 5 Golden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,731,383,486.46
Total Points: 193,731,395,391.66
so thats how this works - Golden 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokmokv2 View Post
The problem sir, I couldn't care less what you think.

CONVINCE YOURSELF SHEEP

I'm using you and others like you as example for the thousands and thousands of anonymous readers here.

You have your freewill.

Again The bilderberg group worships satan, the illuminati do, the freemasons do. And they are the real controlling powers behind governments.

Btw (I don't care if you get convinced in this) Obama is a mason. As about the last 10 or so presidents the US has had.
People who believe this need to be used as a case study for the effects of alcohol on foetal development.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Cupo303
Kovalev is neXt

Rep Power: 42 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,168,222,967,487.54
Total Points: 20,233,400,077,938.51
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

But cannot disprove Ceiling Cat's existence.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Ta Khent
Esoteric Enigma

Rep Power: 18 Ta Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,866,259,701.79
Total Points: 24,866,372,107.17

In regards to religion, what the mind of man believes, the mind of man has conceived. Perception rules.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:22 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.08
Total Points: 2,140,326,023,007.35
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

"Oh hello Tracy, do me a favour please and hold my calls."

Quote:
The devil do exist. Ask the Bilderberg group why they worship satan and consequently they rule the world's governments.
Ask the Bilderberg group? That's what I should do? Ask them? See what they say?

Hello? Is this the Bilderberg group offices? Oh good, thankyou. Well I was asked by a retard on the internet to ask you why you worship Satan. Hello?... They hung up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheer View Post
I love how athiests jump on anyon who believes in God...one question

There was nothing, no matter, no anti matter, no dark matter, no "light matter" (probably the next scientific discovery)...so the question simple enough

Where the **** did this matter come from and why?? (technically 2 questions)

If you can't answer the question/s then your bigger fools than the modern day Christian, Jew, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and anyone else with erroneous beliefs.

You athiests have been stumped by simple questions before, so I'm not expecting much from you sons of fish
So what you're saying is that unless "athiests" (sic) are able to explain, without any gaps in knowledge, absolutely everything in the entire universe ever then all of scientific discovery is invalid and should accept uncritically and without evidence the delusional fantasies of a bunch of Bronze age desert nomads whose own folk heroes couldn't find their way 250km from Egypt to Canaan in less than 40 years?

For you to be asking questions like this one you need to have the first clue as to what the current understanding is. How good is your understanding of the concepts in question? Say... evolution?

Quote:
Why would I want to "study" crap like that any further...
Interesting. Not only do you not know what evolution is, you don't even want to know! And you're expecting your ridiculous opinions to be taken seriously.

Quote:
It's a simple question...if it can't be answered then the whole theory athiests rely upon for the origin of this universe falls flat on its face...it's not very scientific to believe in something that can never be rationally explained...it appears that athiests are a very irrational bunch who "CLAIM" to be rational and don't have a leg to stand on

So the very simple question still stands

Where did the matter come from? Maybe it was always there. Maybe it was magicked into being by a magic man who lives in the sky and has an irrational interest in the ends of penises. But if it was the latter then you would have to explain where the magic man came from. Or you could suggest that he just popped into existence on his own.

But if you're going to say that then you might as well say that the universe popped into existence on its own, no penis-obsessed conjurer required. And that seems the most likely to me. The Big Bang was a quantum event and the "something" that was produced was more stable than the "nothing" it replaced.

All of this is inferred from mathematical models I'm not quite smart enough to understand and experimental data that I am. That's how science works. of course this puts it at odds with the religious field of "making shit up".

Quote:
Science has done a good job in explaining things like gravity,
It has? I see. What causes gravity then?

Quote:
but it does not automatically mean "evolution" is true, that is the stupidest thing man ever made up, it has flaw after flaw after flaw,
We've done this before with similarly hilarious results but just for fun, what are some of these flaws?

Quote:
but people are to passive to even question it....fools I say...sons of fish
There is a negative correlation between education levels and acceptance of evolution. "to (sic) passive to question it"? The evidence suggests that people are too stupid to understand it.

Quote:
Who created God? Stupid question. God was not created, he IS the CREATOR
So god is special because you say god is special. I see. What makes god so special?

Quote:
"since nothing cannot create something" by your logic
Nothing cannot become something (don't forget to throw the magic of chance into the equation)
This is like something Beaker from the Muppets might say. Meep meep meep MEEP.

Quote:
Athiests are the most ignorant sons of fish on this planet...you have no basis to even believe in your delusional theory...and you confuse Science with evolution...the two are universes apart
Ah the old "evolution is not science, you know what's science, gravity" gambit.

Quote:
So sons of fish...you still have not answered the question/s...some of you have a fairy tale of a belief in evolution and dare to mok others...and the very simple question still stands

The devil made it. All of it. And god. He made god too. And the internet. And you.

Can you prove me wrong?

Quote:
This is the irony with atheism.

The most simplistic truths and yet they can't even answer a simple question with a straight answer. The clueless sheeple are being led to the slaughter here. And the slaughterhouse is called APOSTASY.
The intellect-vacuum with whom you are currently agreeing considers you to be an apostate and a heretic because you are a different religion to him. Me? Well I won't damn you, I won't threaten you with unlikely punishments, I won't make ludicrous pronouncements about the end of the world.

I'll just call you on your horseshit. Not for your benefit. You're too much of an idiot. But for the benefit of people who might be doubting their faith or doubting their lack of faith.

Quote:
If satan isn't real. Why are the world's leaders worshipping him.
Ooh ooh I know this one!

They aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
Funny TS doesn't live his life like there's a God to be accountable to. He espouses and participates in violence, promiscuity, drug abuse and other unlawful acts.
It's pretty amazing isn't it. Take me for example. I'm a faithful husband, a decent father, I'm not violent, I don't get drunk, the sum total of my brushes with the law consist of a parking ticket. I volunteer and I give to charity, I work in a field in which I can help people. I'm kind to animals, and while I try my best I'm not always the person I want to be. And for that I feel guilty.

I'm also godless.

Larry the Crusader on the other hand: A violent drug user, a self-confessed abuser of women, an adulterer, an admitted prison rapist. But he's willing to take time out of his busy schedule of fucking whores and trying to organise street fights over the internet in order to moralise at unbelievers for not giving god his props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=576031&page=2

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575925

for a person who claims to believe in god, you live a very atheistic & hedonist lifestyle.
Atheists in general, at least in my experience, tend to live their lives as though they are aware that their links with society matter. That there isn't some Santa Claus figure resting on the clouds keeping score, the scores are kept by the people who love and the people we respect. And so mostly live their lives prudently but with kindness.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
What the eff have you effed up athiests digressed to now....you can't answer a simple question and you call others flipping ignorant...when you force atheism down the throats of kids from the moment thy step into a school and the evolutionist cannot answer a basic question, you want us to believe the crap
Here's part of the problem: You're trying to challenge people on evolution which is a question of biology. You're doing so by taking a question that is currently being explored in the realms of theoretical physics. Two separate things.

Now I know what you're trying to do: You're wanting to take a narrative of human understanding, find a gap and shove your god into it. But answer me this: Don't you ever wonder why god does so little nowadays? He used to be busy. He made the sun rise and set. He made the crops grow. He sent plagues and floods and earthquakes to punish the unworthy. At the tip of every breeze he was making the wind and at the birth of every bolt of lightning you could find his fingertips.

But as human understanding has increased he's done less and less. Why? Because we know what causes lightning. We know what causes wind. We know why there are plagues and earthquakes and we can predict floods and map them from space. So god is disappearing more and more into esoteria. You ask how we can be unbelievers if we can't explain the origin of matter. But how can you be a believer if you can't explain why god does so much less than he used to?

Quote:
Common atheist responses:
You're ignorant
You obviously haven't studied evolution
Evolution is more complicated than that
Who created God

Response to the above:
No you're ignorant
You are ignorant. You are ignorant as to what the Theory of Evolution actually is. You are wilfully, joyfully ignorant. You wear your ignorance as a badge of honour. You brag about your ignorance, you proclaim that your ignorance makes you wiser.

And you wonder why you're not respected?

Quote:
Why would I wan to waste my time studying a crap theory like that, Id rather take a quick trip to he gallapagos islands and make up an even crapper theory
Evolution must be complicated if it can't answer a simple question
Life is complicated. Evolution is therefore complicated. But the basic concept is a simple one.

Quote:
God is not created, he is the Creator, pre eternal without a beginning or an end
This is a fallacy called "special pleading". You're making a statement about reality (everything had a beginning, nothing can create itself) and then producing a contradiction to that statement but claiming that it's OK because he contradiction is special.

Why is god different? If god is special, why is that? What makes him special? If your answer is "he just is" then you haven't thought about it enough.

Quote:
Satan's looking really past prime lately. His power is waning ever since Tenacious D defeated him in that rock-off.
This is not the greatest thread in the world.

This is just a tribute.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Skyhook
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond reputeSkyhook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,812.48

Squelpiggy layeth the smacketh down.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:41 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
Squelpiggy layeth the smacketh down.
And lo, he didst smite them with his bookish charm and lyrical flourishes.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,942,310,273,148.26
Total Points: 7,557,961,514,975.42
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Satan's looking really past prime lately. His power is waning ever since Tenacious D defeated him in that rock-off.
Did you know Ben Stiller was in that music video?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:51 AM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 36 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,854,826,073,103.62
Total Points: 47,860,826,654,688.02
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

love watching piggy own these clowns.

Can just sit back and let him do the work