Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-06-2012, 05:25 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,203.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
If this is Jewish written it will be abunch of toxic waste to our brains. Top Rank Propagana. Jewish writers use phycology in there articles to try to sway perception of it's readers. Hollywood and the Media do it aswell!
You presently have far too much toxic waste in what you call your head. And I wouldn't dream of instructing you as to how to properly spell "P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-Y"

An obvious Jew-hater who already knows everything-even before it happens.

And you have 9 spelling and syntax errors in your 3 lines of wisdom. Don't use a dirty rag for wiping your dribble, use your sleeve as you normaiiy do......

Last edited by edgarg; 12-06-2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: decided to point out original poster errors
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-06-2012, 05:39 PM
LFC
Contender

Rep Power: 3 LFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,425.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
That old bitch can eat a dick!
I visualised Riley saying that and I literally lol'd.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:06 PM
drh
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 drh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond reputedrh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 117,493.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
You presently have far too much toxic waste in what you call your head. And I wouldn't dream of instructing you as to how to properly spell "P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-Y"

An obvious Jew-hater who already knows everything-even before it happens.

And you have 9 spelling and syntax errors in your 3 lines of wisdom. Don't use a dirty rag for wiping your dribble, use your sleeve as you normaiiy do......
well said!

if you don't like someone that is fine.. but don't use their colour of skin, race or religious beliefs as the reason.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:58 PM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,309,778,974.07
Total Points: 123,310,534,345.24
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

haha, I wonder if this is true or not.

Quote:
"So I went to talk to Ali," Arum recalls. "He says, 'Jim wants to do what? Bring him here.' So I took him to Hyde Park in London, where Ali used to run. Ali said, 'Jimmy, here's what we're going to do: You hit me as hard as you can.' So Brown starts swinging and swinging, and he can't hit him. He's swinging wildly and not even coming close. This goes on for, like, 30 seconds. Then Ali hits him with this quick one-two to his face. Jimmy just stops and says, 'OK, I get the point.'"

Arum must have alot more crazy stories we'll never hear of. Itd be good to just run into him at a bar and hear him tell his tales.