Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: How far will Tiger Muhammad Go?
Goat 19 51.35%
1ST tier ATG 1 2.70%
2nd tier ATG 0 0%
Belt Holder 0 0%
Glass Jaw Fruad 17 45.95%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 189,310.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 
Default 13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

My uncle was in S AFRICA for a nature documentary and his friend who is a boxing trainer there and scout for the Olympics pretty much confirmed Tiger Muhammad is the real deal.

He's only 13 and already 6'3, he is expected to hit around 6'8-6'9 and content for the Heavyweight championship of the world. He is already a huge favorite for Rios 2016, assuming he don't turn pro than. I know you can't turn pro at 16 but numerous scouts already said he can beat a top 50 HW NOW.

Beat Writer
Timor Inevereiser
Goggle Translator:

"In today's boxing world of politics,dying interest from America, and big fights not being made a diamond in the rough have been found. His name is Rezereka Deres Muhammad or 'Tiger Muhammad' for short. A 13 year old wonderkid who already tower over his peers at an impressive 6'3, he packs 200 pounds of muscles and if he continues to grow at his projected pace, he will be a big unit indeed. That is not what makes him special though, it is his blazing pace, his supreme power and his uncanny reflexes. Everything he does in the ring speaks of magic, he is like a Young Lionel Messi, a young Kobe Bryant, a young dare we say it? Muhammad Ali. His foot work and his raw abilities shocks and entertain at the same time. What a gift Tiger is to us and to the boxing world. We will follow his progression with relish.

I called his trainer/family member:

Well first things first. Can I have some sparring/footage of this wonder kid?

Yes of course. It will be made aviable very soon.

How much 'power' do you say he have right now at age 13?
I have been in contact and worked the camps of Tyrell Biggs, Lennox Lewis, K2 Brothers, Oliver Mccall, David Tua, Mike Tyson, and Michael Moorer. I can say that he at age 13 hits just as hard as any one of them in terms of single volume output.

Wow that is amazing
Ya, obviously he got major weakness now in terms of combination but we are working on it he's only 13.

Is it legal to fight at such a young age?
No. Not professionally. But we are looking in Europe maybe we can debut as a 17 year old or hopefully 16. We don't wanna enter Rios 2016, we really don't. He will kill every Olympian at 2016 so we don't want to hurt anyone. We just want to turn pro as soon as possible. We don't want to hurt anymore.

Wow. How do you think he'll do against Anthony Joshua or Erislandy Savon those Olympians?
I don't want to brag but he will kill Savon. And hurt Joshua really badly. He's already much better than they are.

What is the 'ceiling' for this kid? In your opinion?
Ceiling? Twice as good as the best version of Muhammad ALi. That is his ceiling.
A future 6'7-6'8 250 pound super heavy who moves like a middleweight.

Eli Deteres-former trainer
"Tiger is the fastest fighter I ever seen, I can't believe he's only 13, his handspeed is shockingly ROy Jones Jr like and he have the power of a top 15 HW even right now'

Scotty Brokes-former trainer

"It's a good thing Wladmir will be retired (hopefully) when Muhammad turn pro, he's got it all and I am going to go on record saying this "If you put him in a ring against a top 50 HW TOMMOROW, he will win by ko'

This guy is the future people.

Last edited by Skittlez; 12-06-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-06-2012, 05:33 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 

We don't have to worry about the NBA btw or the NFL..

Tiger Muhammad

"I don't even know what American Football is, I only watch European Football and I'm way too big to play that. Basketball? No interest, my idol is Joe Fraizer and Lennox Lewis. I want to be HW champ like them. I wish I was 18 now so I can fight, but they won't let me fight now because I'm too young. I love boxing.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Warren W
Amateur

Total Points: 5,001,802.65

Good luck and have fun!
Old 12-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Beat Writer
Timor Inevereiser
Goggle Translator:

"In today's boxing world of politics,dying interest from America, and big fights not being made a diamond in the rough have been found. His name is Rezereka Deres Muhammad or 'Tiger Muhammad' for short. A 13 year old wonderkid who already tower over his peers at an impressive 6'3, he packs 200 pounds of muscles and if he continues to grow at his projected pace, he will be a big unit indeed. That is not what makes him special though, it is his blazing pace, his supreme power and his uncanny reflexes. Everything he does in the ring speaks of magic, he is like a Young Lionel Messi, a young Kobe Bryant, a young dare we say it? Muhammad Ali. His foot work and his raw abilities shocks and entertain at the same time. What a gift Tiger is to us and to the boxing world. We will follow his progression with relish.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,329,616,918,775.31
Total Points: 1,575,617,086,145.56
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
"Tiger is the fastest fighter I ever seen, I can't believe he's only 13, his handspeed is shockingly ROy Jones Jr like and he have the power of a top 15 HW even right now"
I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I'mma take this with a grain of salt...
Old 12-06-2012, 06:03 AM
mannyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond reputemannyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,376.26
Total Points: 10,000,218,849.63

What a fucking name. Its basically a combination of two of the best sportsmen of ALL time. He's got a lot to live up to, good luck!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I'mma take this with a grain of salt...
I called the guy right now and he sounded pretty sincere. But anyways I asked some good questions and important questions.

I have been in contact and worked the camps of Tyrell Biggs, Lennox Lewis, K2 Brothers, Oliver Mccall, David Tua, Mike Tyson, and Michael Moorer. I can say that he at age 13 hits just as hard as any one of them in terms of single volume output.

Wow that is amazing
Ya, obviously he got major weakness now in terms of combination but we are working on it he's only 13.

No. Not professionally. But we are looking in Europe maybe we can debut as a 17 year old or hopefully 16. We don't wanna enter Rios 2016, we really don't. He will kill every Olympian at 2016 so we don't want to hurt anyone. We just want to turn pro as soon as possible. We don't want to hurt anymore.

Wow. How do you think he'll do against Anthony Joshua or Erislandy Savon those Olympians?
I don't want to brag but he will kill Savon. And hurt Joshua really badly. He's already much better than they are.

Ceiling? Twice as good as the best version of Muhammad ALi. That is his ceiling.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,050,412.72
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz 

TS do you have any articles on this prospect?
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 AM
duffgun100
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 duffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these partsduffgun100 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,423.53

I would like to see a video of him. It would be great to have a young talented kid coming to the heavyweight division.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:12 AM
HughJass
In your dreams

Rep Power: 32 HughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond reputeHughJass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,032,765.92
Total Points: 113,140,222,690,923.45
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Victory is indeed sweet! Drink up, my Rigotard brother! - CubanGuyNYC Victory is indeed sweet! Drink up, my Rigotard brother! - CubanGuyNYC super fight war chacal :boxing: - jose830 for a good man - jazluvr 
Cheers homie! - jose830 No Message - Mr Ehrmantraut Just learned gifts, long over-due, this is for your munchies! - RightJab Happy 4th to you too, bro! - jazluvr BS Bday! :fing02: - jose830 
Happy B-Day! - Oasis_Lad Happy e-b-day man. Have fun finding your g-spot with that thing. - Fistic Happy Birthday to my fellow Rigotard! - DosRounds Happy Birthday to my fellow Rigotard! - DosRounds Have a beer filled with my semen - led* 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer as they dont sell reefers in the shop lol - chav For what the cunts will do on here. It will be like Inception and Matrix. We are Cunts! - Master Cvnt Welcome back my Ninja! - jose830 thanks man. - RightJab Thanks for the birthday pm homie it's greatly Appreciate it :beerchug: - jose830 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
I called the guy right now and he sounded pretty sincere. But anyways I asked some good questions and important questions.

Wow that is amazing

that last answer makes me a little skeptical.any footage?