Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 12-05-2012, 05:41 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 7 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,296,026.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson
Default Jump Rope Tricks & Weird Pushups??

You got any new jump ripe trick or push ideas I can show my sister? She loves a challenge

Quote:
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-05-2012, 07:18 AM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,610,014,502.13
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Its like she's skipping scared, very fast, doesnt seem relaxed!

Bit more of that though she'll be slim in no time.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:35 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 7 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
Its like she's skipping scared, very fast, doesnt seem relaxed!

Bit more of that though she'll be slim in no time.
Thanks family! I'll pass it on. Post a few of your jump rope videos to the thread so I can show her how to improve her technique.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 AM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute

lol, I dont video any of my stuff I'm not a boxer, just didnt look very relaxed although very impressive.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:45 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
lol, I dont video any of my stuff I'm not a boxer, just didnt look very relaxed although very impressive.
no worries. can you start making a video of your jump rope tricks. Id love to show her how to improve her technique based on your observations. This forum is very helpful especially with people like yourself committed to offering free advice. I just think those offering advice could be more efficient with a video, don't you think?

I hope you post 1 because I really want her to get better
Old 12-05-2012, 07:53 AM
rampant
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryRobinson View Post
no worries. can you start making a video of your jump rope tricks. Id love to show her how to improve her technique based on your observations. This forum is very helpful especially with people like yourself committed to offering free advice. I just think those offering advice could be more efficient with a video, don't you think?

lol, I like your sarcasm, If only I was deservent of it!

I would If I could.

A) Dont have tools to do it.
B) Dont have a place to go with all the equipment
C) Im not a coach or an expert
D) Not really that bothered was just an observation
E) If it makes it easier, I can say she looks amazing and is the best person I've ever seen skipping.

Keep up the good work, I'll just watch from now on!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:59 AM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Quote:
lol, I like your sarcasm, If only I was deservent of it!

I would If I could.

A) Dont have tools to do it.
B) Dont have a place to go with all the equipment
C) Im not a coach or an expert
D) Not really that bothered was just an observation
E) If it makes it easier, I can say she looks amazing and is the best person I've ever seen skipping.

Keep up the good work, I'll just watch from now on!
I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm a humble person. I didn't get to be a good teacher by not being a good student.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:06 AM
rampant
Contender

Quote:
I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm a humble person. I didn't get to be a good teacher by not being a good student.
Cool, I doubt I 'll be responding to any of your work now based on your responses.

I am just someone who is very much interested in boxing and I enjoy the training that goes with it. (I only do that type of training, but as metioned really enjoy it)

Like I said keep up the good work.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:19 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,177,535,677,980.95
Total Points: 53,207,768,790,478.11
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:

Quote:

It's the internet. Everyone has an opinion, most are going to give it, because you asked them to. Getting pissy about it isn't going to help. The guy did exactly what you asked him to do. Just because he doesn't skip like Mayweather Jr or Duran doesn't mean he isn't going to respond to a question that you asked people to respond to.

Why don't you just say what you actually want to instead of hiding it behind fake questions, which you just get defensive about anyway? ie "Check out my sisters killer rope routine and push ups. All you cunts are ******* and couldn't give advice about it if you wanted to....you fat, lazy pricks."

Old 12-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Dudley
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.55
Total Points: 110,121,364.17

Quote:
You got any new jump ripe trick or push ideas I can show my sister? She loves a challenge
First off love what your doing with I love boxing! kudos and great great discussions about the technique of boxing.

Second off my coach has us do a few things planks going from a push up position to our elbows. so he'll call out hands then we go to push up then he'll call out elbows and we'll drop down. from there (being on our elbows) we do reach outs we do reach outs. you can vary them up.

Another one we do is from standing we bend over and then walk out hands out to a pushup position do a pushup then walk our legs in and stand up then walks our hands out do a pushup etc etc from one seice of the room to the other ( 20ish feet give or take) there and back twice.

Another one I do is pushups on those medicine balls put your legs are on a big yoga ball so you pretty much maxing out on shoulders and core. You do one pushup then after that you bring your legs in, knees towards chest the yoga ball will allow this because it rolls then you roll it out and do another pushup. This one is tough also.

Also you can plank from elbows to hands on a yoga ball that one is good for building stability and using the stabilizing muscles fo balance. doing this one last is a killer lol cause everything is tired and all you feel is burn lol i hates it.

And lastly, they say the potential panacea of workouts is doing burpees, I start out with 20 then take a 1 min break, and do 10 ,break, do ten ,break, do 10 til i reach 100. That's a killer for me. i try to focus on technique and form so that i'm light on my feet when I land. This builds allot it's a total body work out and builds explosive Cardio. Good on your sis bro! Keep it up!