Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 20 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,118,794.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
nice pivot attempt.
Well if manny is not the face of boxing then why are u in here again? This thread got u to come post In here in a thread all about manny. But manny is not the face of boxing right... Dunn it's ok, u can't always have what u want. I thought we Learned this already in elementary school?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,270.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evol View Post
Well if manny is not the face of boxing then why are u in here again? This thread got u to come post In here in a thread all about manny. But manny is not the face of boxing right... Dunn it's ok, u can't always have what u want. I thought we Learned this already in elementary school?
I posted in this thread to criticize the writer and his argument. Then when people responded I tried to have some fun. If my posting in here equates to manny being the face of boxing, well hey I posted in a raushee warren thread too.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
b morph
Contender

Rep Power: 3 b morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud ofb morph has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,474.54

i think that the fact that manny receives more mainstream attention than any other fighter validates the point that he is the face of boxing, and mayweather comes in at second....i've seen him as one of the guests on rediculousness

im just interested in who becomes the next face of boxing, or will we just have a void and no one is the mainstream face?.....someone has to step up after manny retires
Old 12-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 20 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,010,000,118,794.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
I posted in this thread to criticize the writer and his argument. Then when people responded I tried to have some fun. If my posting in here equates to manny being the face of boxing, well hey I posted in a raushee warren thread too.
But I haven't seen u criticize the writer one bit. And if u did already, then u made ur point why continue to post in here if Manny is not the face of boxing?? For a person who is not the face of boxing he sure does attract quite a crowd.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:01 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,270.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evol View Post
But I haven't seen u criticize the writer one bit. And if u did already, then u made ur point why continue to post in here if Manny is not the face of boxing?? For a person who is not the face of boxing he sure does attract quite a crowd.
I did in my initial post, and I wouldn't have made another except I politely responded to just about everyone that quoted me, something which you are criticizing me for. I mean thats good NSB etiquette. It has nothing to do with Manny's status as the face of Manilla or wild rabbit or pistachios, which I love but will stop eating since they didn't give the commercial to a black man.

WHen is Manny fighting again?
Old 12-04-2012, 05:04 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 266,751,217,058,646.91
Total Points: 566,751,217,059,780.62
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
i think that the fact that manny receives more mainstream attention than any other fighter validates the point that he is the face of boxing, and mayweather comes in at second....i've seen him as one of the guests on rediculousness

im just interested in who becomes the next face of boxing, or will we just have a void and no one is the mainstream face?.....someone has to step up after manny retires
I don't think Pacquiao or Floyd are the face of boxing. Floyd don't fight that much and Pacquiao is fighting someone for the 4th time he should have done off in the 3rd fight with all the advantages he had going into the fight. Both are the most mainstream fighters in boxing but the face? Nah.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Infamous
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Infamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,494,422,374.71
Total Points: 1,565,505,450,552.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayallday9 View Post
No sir, Pac did not single out any fighter when he signed and my main point is all these die hard fans didn't care about him too much either UNTIL he and his team claimed before and after each of their fights that Floyd is scared of him! And Pacman's insistence of saying "everybody knows I beat Bradley" is not a reason to ignore the rematch. It just seems to me that they are intimidated by Tim's stamina and determination, and Marquez4 is a safer fight.
We can't get ANY good fights between GB and TR and Arum has publicly stated that you will not face his stable unless you sign wit him so I just want to know how we understand this with anybody else, but Floyd is just scared??
One more thing you are incorrect, it was Mosley who approached Roach, who then stated "Mosley is simply too good and Im not putting my guy in with him" until Floyd beat him. Don't get me wrong I like Pac and I hope he destroys Marquez but we can scrape the whole "he fights the best" B.S
Where the f.uck do you guys get this from??? I'm not a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I'm going respond to this, because I see this s.hit above posted a lot. As a casual fan, I did not know who the f.uck Mayweather or Pacquiao were until they fought De La Hoya. And even after Mayweather beat De La Hoya, I only began watching him, when he came back to fight Marquez, to see him lose. At least Pacquiao's fights were exciting and entertaining for the viewers. So to say Pacquiao is only known, because "he's the guy that's suppose to fight Mayweather," is a bunch of bull.

Last edited by Infamous; 12-04-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:56 PM
npad69
Contender

Rep Power: 5 npad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond reputenpad69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,011,282.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
Very good comment.
lolz.. really funny seeing posters replying to their own alts
Old 12-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,135,563.82
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC 

Larry Merchant is the face of boxing.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 PM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,962,283,205.57
Total Points: 32,962,316,597.60
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley 

AH yes, better than I expected !!!!!!

Pac "*IS*" the face of boxing !!!!!