Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-30-2012, 11:32 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,578,212,369,443.37
Total Points: 300,013,588,212,459,840.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I thought he was robbed of victory in those fights. He did not win by a huge amount but he won clearly enough that any decent judge should have had him the winner in my opinion. He keeps getting better and he has improved since his fights with Judah and Alexander.I don't think there is a fighter in the world fighting at 140 that he can't beat. All he needs to do is keep training hard and learning his trade and tell Golden Boy to get him big fights.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,894,706,168,563,884.00
Total Points: 20,994,706,168,568,744.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Great thread and great responses.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:37 PM
KJB
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 KJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 408,818,806.75
Total Points: 418,895,776.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDezi4 View Post
He's got power, he's got some boxing skill, and he's tough as nails

But he still struggled with and old Zab Judah, and Devon Alexander

Sure most believe he was robbed in both fights, but the thing about it is, it wasn't one of those robberies... They were close fights

What does he need to officially join the elite?
He needs opportunities. Matthysse is probably the best fighter in the world at 140. If I could improve any one of his qualities, I would try to give him better stamina. But I would favor him against just about anybody at 140 ATM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:39 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 506,101,423,000,887.44
Total Points: 506,232,423,261,053.06
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHypnos View Post
Well, that's where I disagree. Matthysse is the more proven fighter than Garcia, has fought the better fighters..beaten the better fighters. You don't really think it's because of a lack of what Matthysse is doing, do you? It's all promoting in this day and age. Doesn't matter if you're the terminator if you can't get the full backing of your promoter who puts more energy into somebody else in the division. Garcia isn't exactly a huge name either and he's fighting in his home country against Judah...who already fought Lucas. He's being exposed to the same crowd who saw him fight Judah lol. The only thing that will happen is people will say "I want to see that Matthysse guy fight Garcia"..and that will just be the people who see that fight....which will more likely than not be the same people already saying they should fight. He's getting the Lara treatment...maybe worse...except Canelo is a huge name already. Garcia is at a point where if he loses to Matthysse, they still save face because the winner of that fight is where it's at. It's dat favoritism bro.

Well....I'd be shocked if Matthysse vs. Garcia doesn't happen next year. Garcia has the hot hand right now and Golden Boy just wants to milk him before they feed him to the wolves.

I expect to see that fight happen no later than next summer assuming everybody handles business.

Like I said, he'll get his chances. Just got to be patient.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:44 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,214,106.84
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Damn I honestly don't know what he is Missing, he seems to be improving every fight...at least the fights I have seen, yeah Zab did outbox him early but Lucas is a fighter that seems to come on strong down the stretch and with his Power that makes him very difficult to deal with

So he don't need anything really, he just need the opportunity against Top Fighters that is all really, once he gets into the ring he will OK

Last edited by sicko; 11-30-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:51 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,932,273,796.34
Total Points: 291,268,650,287.47
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Dude is a beast no doubt, of coarse every fighter can improve but Lucas is doing a lot of things right. I just want to see him in a fight fight to see how good he really is.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 AM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 171,199,969,677.58
Total Points: 194,700,475,654.54
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
Well....I'd be shocked if Matthysse vs. Garcia doesn't happen next year. Garcia has the hot hand right now and Golden Boy just wants to milk him before they feed him to the wolves.

I expect to see that fight happen no later than next summer assuming everybody handles business.

Like I said, he'll get his chances. Just got to be patient.
Agree. He's good enough and fan friendly enough that he wont be ignored forever so long as he keeps winning.