Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-19-2012, 11:52 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,301,163.54
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

I don't have a blender, but here's a picture of my bread machine:

Serious, WTH does any of this have to do with boxing?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,610,014,272.13
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBleeder View Post
I don't have a blender, but here's a picture of my bread machine:

Serious, WTH does any of this have to do with boxing?
Its to do with Training & Nutrition as the section suggests? Fairly straight forward to me.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:53 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5840 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,203,966,478.82
Total Points: 16,955,204,363,781.67
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Do you replace two meals with these? Or do you drink them twice a day on top of your regular meals?
you can do either or. I usually use it as a meal before bed to keep me full of fiber.

They have different recipes, what I usually do is drink a fruit and veggie mixture for break fast and an hour later eat a small meal, and before bed I will drink a purely veggie mix so I don't have any sugars and just fiber and vitamin and minerals.

it is also a great way to clean your colon because the fiber helps push the toxins out, and also gets rid of bad cholesterol.

My friend hates eating veggies it takes too long so what he does is eats his steak, fish or chicken meals with a bit of rice, and will drink his brocolli down fast after blending a small serving in the vitamix.

I usually try to get in 3 servings, also you dont have to stuff the machine with a ton of veggies a little goes a long way for a single serving.

The vitamix now has a 7 year warranty on new models
Old 11-20-2012, 01:28 AM
kacber
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 kacber is a splendid one to beholdkacber is a splendid one to beholdkacber is a splendid one to beholdkacber is a splendid one to beholdkacber is a splendid one to beholdkacber is a splendid one to beholdkacber is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 233.30

With the vitamix I can mix celery, kale, strawberry, ice, banana, and apples and get it to come up smooth like apple sauce. You just have to use that stick to press it down, that is the best part because sometimes stuff gets stuck and doesnt blend with the vitamix you just use the stick to press it or move it from the side.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:47 AM
hectari

Rep Power: 5840 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacber View Post
With the vitamix I can mix celery, kale, strawberry, ice, banana, and apples and get it to come up smooth like apple sauce. You just have to use that stick to press it down, that is the best part because sometimes stuff gets stuck and doesnt blend with the vitamix you just use the stick to press it or move it from the side.
Yup thats why I chose the Vitamix over the blendtec, the stick helps big time.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Mathiaz
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Mathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,690.93

Last Tuesday, I bought myself a Vitamix blender from Costco, came with a 7 year warranty. With taxes, I paid $404.05.

I'm really pleased with my Vitamix. At first, I couldn't get the my smoothies sweet enough.

I did a little research online and found out using dates would help sweeten up my smoothies. I gave it try, and sure enough it worked very well. Someone else online recommended using either ripe Pineapple, Mango, or Watermelon to sweeten up green smoothies. I'm looking forward to trying those other fruits to see how they taste.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:15 AM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathiaz View Post
Last Tuesday, I bought myself a Vitamix blender from Costco, came with a 7 year warranty. With taxes, I paid $404.05.

I'm really pleased with my Vitamix. At first, I couldn't get the my smoothies sweet enough.

I did a little research online and found out using dates would help sweeten up my smoothies. I gave it try, and sure enough it worked very well. Someone else online recommended using either ripe Pineapple, Mango, or Watermelon to sweeten up green smoothies. I'm looking forward to trying those other fruits to see how they taste.
PEARS! use pears or apples to sweeten green smoothies, Pears thought are my favorite with green smoothies. I also uses Bananas.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Mathiaz
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Mathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond reputeMathiaz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,690.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
PEARS! use pears or apples to sweeten green smoothies, Pears thought are my favorite with green smoothies. I also uses Bananas.

Bro, I do. It still doesn't make em(green smoothies) sweet enough.

I use spinach, celery, romaine lettuce, cilantro, carrot, and cucumber.

I've added apple, pear, sometimes both, banana(really helps) ripe mango, and frozen fruit. Frozen fruit, example mixed berries, peaches, strawberries, and cherries. When I added dates to my smoothies, that really helped out.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:59 PM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathiaz View Post
Bro, I do. It still doesn't make em(green smoothies) sweet enough.

I use spinach, celery, romaine lettuce, cilantro, carrot, and cucumber.

I've added apple, pear, sometimes both, banana(really helps) ripe mango, and frozen fruit. Frozen fruit, example mixed berries, peaches, strawberries, and cherries. When I added dates to my smoothies, that really helped out.
The only thing I suggest is try to remove the cilantro, that stuff is powerful, it can overwhelm the entire shake.