Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 PM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 500,035,048.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Its cool man, I know when english is your second language its hard to put coherent sentences together at times.

I'm just curious as to how you know its hard to be a fan of a scared PED user? You only like Manny so,ummm, how did you acquire this knowledge?
typical flomos... if they dont have case, they will insult you whatever it takes! lol
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2012, 04:20 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,724,166,322,321.87
Total Points: 24,735,166,901,319.84
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapaw View Post
typical flomos... if they dont have case, they will insult you whatever it takes! lol
Whatever dude. your boy posted something stupid and got called on it. DOn't blame me for pointing it out.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:35 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,070,497,008,004,148.00
Total Points: 9,088,629,008,306,028.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Its cool man, I know when english is your second language its hard to put coherent sentences together at times.
Why do you assume that English was his second language?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,820,237,239.51
Total Points: 3,920,279,094.57
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Manny never refused to existing protocols. Even the first negotiations, Manny agreed except for the cutoff date. Later in the year, Manny agreed to Floyd's no cutoff's (some say it was with 7 days cutoff).

Manny has consistently been giving interviews and has said, OK I will take the test, even the day of the fight. He has been clear on this for quite a while now.

So to say that Manny refused for 4 years is BS. Once Floyd moved on to another roadblock like "I want all PPV money", people then realized that Floyd asking for PEDs testing was just an excuse.
Pacquaio the steroid user did not agree to the test Floyd wanted for 2 years he had nothing but lame excuses that only pac lovers buy.

Pac wanted to take a test that can easily be beaten so his groupies can say ,"you see,i told you its god given talent".

I really don`t like coming to this forum cause its extremely bias,and i noticed a lot of black posters don`t come here anymore for that reason,and i even got a private message 1 time from a black poster telling me "lets start our own forum and lets leave this forum" and i noticed he does`nt post here anymore.The reason i come is cause all the haters spreading disinfo and there are well meaning people gullible enough to believe the lies that`s spread in this forum by the haters so i try to counter the lies.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:31 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfeind View Post
Pacquaio the steroid user did not agree to the test Floyd wanted for 2 years he had nothing but lame excuses that only pac lovers buy.

Pac wanted to take a test that can easily be beaten so his groupies can say ,"you see,i told you its god given talent".

I really don`t like coming to this forum cause its extremely bias,and i noticed a lot of black posters don`t come here anymore for that reason,and i even got a private message 1 time from a black poster telling me "lets start our own forum and lets leave this forum" and i noticed he does`nt post here anymore.The reason i come is cause all the haters spreading disinfo and there are well meaning people gullible enough to believe the lies that`s spread in this forum by the haters so i try to counter the lies.
There's a reason you've been labeled a shit poster. Take your friends advice imo. Nothing of value would be lost.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:34 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,820,237,239.51
Total Points: 3,920,279,094.57
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
There's a reason you've been labeled a shit poster. Take your friends advice imo. Nothing of value would be lost.
Yeah you want me gone cause i`m one of those posters that will make you haters look stupid when you spreading your lies and propaganda but you know what you might get your wish one day.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Quote:
Pacquaio the steroid user
Quote:
Yeah you want me gone cause i`m one of those posters that will make you haters look stupid when you spreading your lies and propaganda
K. Goodbye.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:41 AM
OctoberRed
Administrator

Rep Power: 200000 OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,946.19

And the person who wrote the articles is best friends with the owner of VADA, so I put no stock in them.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 26 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,167,266.86
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Biggest problem is we now have a testing framework whereby the financial risk to the promoter is now a factor in decisions regarding the release of information.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:55 AM
MikeRo1972
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 MikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeRo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,542,014,444.48
Total Points: 47,542,020,995.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post
And the person who wrote the articles is best friends with the owner of VADA, so I put no stock in them.
That's just silly. Boxing promoters know that state comm drug testing (AKA USADA) is a joke. It's not truly random & they dont test for EPO, HGH or synthetic testosterone. How can USADA and the commisions claim to test if they're ignoring how these dudes beat tests.

The irony is that USADA and VADA use the same lab at UCLA, so explain to me again why USADA won't test for the aforementioned yet still charge x10 the actual cost?

Oh right nevermind all the facts...Hauser is "friends" with VADA. GTFOH.