Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair? - Page 13 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 03:42 PM #121
John Barron John Barron is offline
GOT MYSELF A GUN
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Trump Tower, USA
Posts: 8,326
Quoted: 841 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,295,154.94
Bank: 431,538,401,998,246,656.00
Total Points: 431,538,401,999,541,888.00
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
JMM would have beat floyd at 135 and 140. IMO if Floyd rematched JMM, JMM would have beat Floyd as he would be accustomed to the weight.
In fact we can erase that win off of Floyds resume as he got an advantage in it.

Im fair nearly all the time, but if you want to play games with me, you got to know who you playing with.
can you count to potato?
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM #122
hugh grant hugh grant is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The British Empire
Posts: 14,742
Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,038,422,626.11
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,422,626.11
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
I dont want people to think anything. I said we will never know for sure if Manny could've beaten Miguel with the 2 lbs and that the weight was an advantage for manny. No more no less.

why did you edit your JMM post?

No one is crying either, we were debating the thread topic when you jumped in and quoted me. There is no reason manny did it except for the advantage, same as any other fighter.

You are somehow trying to make the CW seem noble or a non factor because you like Manny.
Most boxing fans will tell ya, that Pac would beat Cotto regardless of the CW, yet you want to go on about we will never know for sure comments like you speak for the majority or something.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs. Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
I said dont play games with me, you dont want to do that.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM #123
Brother Jay Brother Jay is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 36
Posts: 1,744
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Points: 1,000,032,001.85
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,956,137.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
Do you need English lessons as well?





Look you even CAPITALIZED it.
ANYONE who believes that a professional fighter who is as experienced and accomplished as DLH would voluntarily come into a fight against a faster, more nimble fighter at 145lbs is smoking bath salts.

There's NO WAY in hell that DLH would have done that looking for any advantage. You just suffer from an education that will allow you to bask in that sort of stupidity.

If DLH voluntarily came in that way then he might as well have come in blindfolded or with one hand tied behind his back because it would make as much sense.

I know common sense isn't as common as some say, but if you think about it long enough you might have a chance of understanding exactly what I'm writing about.

Keeping in mind that DLH had just come off from fighting BHOP at MW.

GTFOH with that nonsense.

Only Wacktards pretend that they've seen what has and has not been stipulated in contracts.

I don't have to know what was on the contracts. I just have to know how boxers have been doing things for over a century .. and then look at how Pacquiao's opponents seem to do things so differently against the same common opponent. And leave it to the Wacktards to defend by saying "no one put a gun to their head".

Well no one made Pacquiao stipulate unfairness when looking for ATG credit. He did it to himself and if you think that won't be considered you're dim.

Take your time. Chew on that.
Brother Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:44 PM #124
Fasttimes Fasttimes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 415
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,128.82
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,128.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
At least he didn't attempt to unify belts at a catchweight like the guy in your avatar. Talk about cheating history.

Maybe the fact that his belt was a product of a robbery makes it better?
The difference between you and I is that I dogged the hell out of Oscar for trying that with Hopkins and cheating Sturm.

You slurp Pac's dick no matter how many times he can fool you (Catchweight paper title fights, gift against cherrypicked Marquez)
Fasttimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:48 PM #125
Fasttimes Fasttimes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 415
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,128.82
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,128.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
I said dont play games with me, you dont want to do that.
SO Marquez was bloated for his 130 and 135 lb fights too? Because he was weighing 145 on fight night at those weights too. Pacquiao as well.
Fasttimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:49 PM #126
HeroBando HeroBando is offline
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16,731
Quoted: 3822 Post(s)
Rep Power: 42
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,353,774.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,353,774.94
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
ANYONE who believes that a professional fighter who is as experienced and accomplished as DLH would voluntarily come into a fight against a faster, more nimble fighter at 145lbs is smoking bath salts.

There's NO WAY in hell that DLH would have done that looking for any advantage. You just suffer from an education that will allow you to bask in that sort of stupidity.

If DLH voluntarily came in that way then he might as well have come in blindfolded or with one hand tied behind his back because it would make as much sense.

I know common sense isn't as common as some say, but if you think about it long enough you might have a chance of understanding exactly what I'm writing about.

Keeping in mind that DLH had just come off from fighting BHOP at MW.

GTFOH with that nonsense.

Only Wacktards pretend that they've seen what has and has not been stipulated in contracts.

I don't have to know what was on the contracts. I just have to know how boxers have been doing things for over a century .. and then look at how Pacquiao's opponents seem to do things so differently against the same common opponent. And leave it to the Wacktards to defend by saying "no one put a gun to their head".

Well no one made Pacquiao stipulate unfairness when looking for ATG credit. He did it to himself and if you think that won't be considered you're dim.

Take your time. Chew on that.
Maybe you learn not to accuse others of STIPULATING things you have 0 evidence for, like you just admitted.

And ROFL at your appeals to common sense. If you had any, you'd realize in no time that such an arrangement goes against all common sense.
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:53 PM #127
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Warrior and King
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 33,648
Quoted: 5051 Post(s)
Rep Power: 85
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,000,139,171.39
Bank: 5,410,996,338,322,267.00
Total Points: 5,410,999,338,461,438.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Most boxing fans will tell ya, that Pac would beat Cotto regardless of the CW, yet you want to go on about we will never know for sure comments like you speak for the majority or something.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs. Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
I said dont play games with me, you dont want to do that.
again, floyd beiong less fair in your opinion isn't what the thread is about and has no bearing on the topic.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs.

we agree on the bolded, underlined part. As for the rest of the sentence, off the thread topic,most people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:55 PM #128
HeroBando HeroBando is offline
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16,731
Quoted: 3822 Post(s)
Rep Power: 42
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,353,774.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,353,774.94
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes View Post
The difference between you and I is that I dogged the hell out of Oscar for trying that with Hopkins and cheating Sturm.

You slurp Pac's dick no matter how many times he can fool you (Catchweight paper title fights, gift against cherrypicked Marquez)
No, it's just really hypocritical hounding someone for something your main guy is guilty of, to a greater extent as cheating history goes.

I don't think I've made 1 thread about DLH's CW transgressions. You on the other hand have probably made over 100 threads/posts about Pac CW for each DLH CW thread/post.

But at least I give you credit for not recycling well exposed falsities, as many of your fellow travelers are inclined to do.
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:03 PM #129
hugh grant hugh grant is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The British Empire
Posts: 14,742
Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,038,422,626.11
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,422,626.11
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
again, floyd beiong less fair in your opinion isn't what the thread is about and has no bearing on the topic.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs.

we agree on the bolded, underlined part. As for the rest of the sentence, off the thread topic,most people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?
Again most think that Pac would beat Cotto regardless, get over it. Dont let it eat you up. Trolling isnt the answer to your problems trust me.

Last edited by hugh grant; 11-26-2012 at 04:11 PM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 PM #130
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Warrior and King
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 33,648
Quoted: 5051 Post(s)
Rep Power: 85
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,000,139,171.39
Bank: 5,410,996,338,322,267.00
Total Points: 5,410,999,338,461,438.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Again most think that Pac would beat Cotto regardless, get over it. Dont let it eat you up. Trolling isnt the answer to your problems trust me.
Not bothering me at all. But no one who thinks it can prove it. Like I said, we will never know.

most fair people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
catchweights, objectively, pac's, unfair?

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.