Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,996,619.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 
Default Imagine Vitali Klitschko retiring now and....coming back in 6 years !!

I imagined that lots of times already: Vitali might retire soon. Let's just imagine he would retire next month or in 2013. He is now 41 years old and he already was retired for a few years. I can see him come back in a few years. Maybe both Klitschkos retire in 2013 and suddenly an american heavyweight will dominate again and we got another Tyson. And the american boxing world would say "yeah, during the Klitschko era the competition was garbage but now the heavyweight division is stronger than ever and our new (american) champion (whatever his name is) is fighting tough competition and proving himself against the best."
And then imagine the years pass and the new american champ already has 20 title defences and pple say he is the best ever. And suddenly 6 years have passed and Vitali Klitschko decides to make another comeback. And beats the living hell out of the american champion and beats George Foreman's record as oldest Heavyweight Champion ever. Imagine. I can see it. I can see that happening in the future.
And americans will say about then 47 year old Klitschko: "Vitali is a coward, he waited until our champion was past his prime, only then did he fight him".
LOL
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Priest Andretti
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Priest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond reputePriest Andretti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 768,759,867.64
Total Points: 770,873,757.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
I imagined that lots of times already: Vitali might retire soon. Let's just imagine he would retire next month or in 2013. He is now 41 years old and he already was retired for a few years. I can see him come back in a few years. Maybe both Klitschkos retire in 2013 and suddenly an american heavyweight will dominate again and we got another Tyson. And the american boxing world would say "yeah, during the Klitschko era the competition was garbage but now the heavyweight division is stronger than ever and our new (american) champion (whatever his name is) is fighting tough competition and proving himself against the best."
And then imagine the years pass and the new american champ already has 20 title defences and pple say he is the best ever. And suddenly 6 years have passed and Vitali Klitschko decides to make another comeback. And beats the living hell out of the american champion and beats George Foreman's record as oldest Heavyweight Champion ever. Imagine. I can see it. I can see that happening in the future.
And americans will say about then 47 year old Klitschko: "Vitali is a coward, he waited until our champion was past his prime, only then did he fight him".
LOL
WTF did I just read.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:07 PM
GoogleMe
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 GoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,041,073,149.81
Total Points: 11,041,082,266.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest Andretti View Post
WTF did I just read.

Thought the exact same thing. And ROFLMAO!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 400,536,996,619.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

lol.....................
Old 11-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Norton
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Norton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,445.71
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
LOL
Damn, you've just revealed Klitschko's treacherous plan. Now they have to concoct another cowardly trick.