Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19450 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,766,424,708,708.46
Total Points: 29,766,424,736,973.87
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
You are more than welcome to post up videos of your sparring, or fighting, or training, or just showing off your snow shoveling skills... By all means, educate us. Prove us wrong, show us all that potential, and skill that is burning inside you.

What makes me think you care is the fact that you come back time and time again to post in this thread; not exactly the behavior of someone who doesn't care...

Now isn't that a lucky hook at the right time?
lol, I have nothing to prove to you, everybody knows that I fought here. I do not look for your exceptance, do not care fot your exceptance of me. My fighting was done years ago. I was with Galaxy from the time it was at CMI and fought 1000's of rounds at Galaxy after the move. I was taken care of by Jackie Kallen and swapped fists with world champions, cuurrent, past and future. Why don't you give me your name if your in the sport and have done more than me. You talk all kinds of **** so I figured you have done more than me. See if Jackie or I have even heard of you............Rockin'
Old 11-22-2012, 01:19 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,082,048,646.22
Total Points: 282,485,820,985.39
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
lol, I have nothing to prove to you, everybody knows that I fought here. I do not look for your exceptance, do not care fot your exceptance of me. My fighting was done years ago. I was with Galaxy from the time it was at CMI and fought 1000's of rounds at Galaxy after the move. I was taken care of by Jackie Kallen and swapped fists with world champions, cuurrent, past and future. Why don't you give me your name if your in the sport and have done more than me. You talk all kinds of **** so I figured you have done more than me. See if Jackie or I have even heard of you............Rockin'
Here is what your average post by Rockin' looks like.

"I have nothing to prove to you! I fought! Name drop, name drop... continue to find other way to try and prove hes not a failed fighter... name drop name drop."

Maybe if you made a name for YOURSELF, you wouldn't have to do so much name dropping.

If you just manned up and were like "You know what, my career was what it was, I gave it a shot and it didn't work out." everyone would respect you man...

But instead every post from you is...

"I was a fighter! I am tough ****! I had world class abilities, and all I did was fight champions all the time! All my losses were not my fault! I was poisoned! I was drugged! They gave me cancer so I would lose! I had my legs amputated before the fight! ITS NOT MY FAULT! If only you KNEW HOW SKILLED I AM!"

I mean I realize you have built up your identity around you being a fighter, and you hold on to the idea that you were world class material; but ask yourself this.

If you were so skilled, and had so much talent, Why did a fantastic manager like Jackie Kallen, who has built the careers of many fighters, put you into the ring when you were so terribly sick? Why didn't she nurture that world class talent into... I dunno... a shot at a World Title?

If you were such world class talent, why didn't she manage your career more carefully...?
Old 11-22-2012, 04:23 PM
!! Anorak
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,139,608,834,634.78
Total Points: 39,739,609,148,112.14
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. 
It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS 
Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LARRY View Post
Everyone hating on Rockin i bet he'd spark your ass out in under 1 minute
Relevance of post: ZERO.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:06 AM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19450 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Here is what your average post by Rockin' looks like.

"I have nothing to prove to you! I fought! Name drop, name drop... continue to find other way to try and prove hes not a failed fighter... name drop name drop."

Maybe if you made a name for YOURSELF, you wouldn't have to do so much name dropping.

If you just manned up and were like "You know what, my career was what it was, I gave it a shot and it didn't work out." everyone would respect you man...

But instead every post from you is...

"I was a fighter! I am tough ****! I had world class abilities, and all I did was fight champions all the time! All my losses were not my fault! I was poisoned! I was drugged! They gave me cancer so I would lose! I had my legs amputated before the fight! ITS NOT MY FAULT! If only you KNEW HOW SKILLED I AM!"

I mean I realize you have built up your identity around you being a fighter, and you hold on to the idea that you were world class material; but ask yourself this.

If you were so skilled, and had so much talent, Why did a fantastic manager like Jackie Kallen, who has built the careers of many fighters, put you into the ring when you were so terribly sick? Why didn't she nurture that world class talent into... I dunno... a shot at a World Title?

If you were such world class talent, why didn't she manage your career more carefully...?
She didn't even know that I was sick like that, I was instructed by my trainer not to let her know. I was also told by my trainer that if I didn't fight, if I pulled out, that I wouldn't fight in the state again. I just wanted to post pone it until next month. I made the decisions that I made, that is true. I had talent in the ring, thats it.

so now that that is answered will you just **** off and quit making threads about me.........Rockin'
Old 11-23-2012, 01:31 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
She didn't even know that I was sick like that, I was instructed by my trainer not to let her know. I was also told by my trainer that if I didn't fight, if I pulled out, that I wouldn't fight in the state again. I just wanted to post pone it until next month. I made the decisions that I made, that is true. I had talent in the ring, thats it.

so now that that is answered will you just **** off and quit making threads about me.........Rockin'
You did it again...

Why can't you just let it go? If you were as great as you think you are, you would have found a way to win.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quote:
You did it again...

Why can't you just let it go? If you were as great as you think you are, you would have found a way to win.
and you did the same thing that you, anorak and the bringer have been doing for the last few years. again I ask, who the **** are you? ........Rockin'
Old 11-23-2012, 01:48 AM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Although I think that you're a douchebag(Shawn) I am still happy when ever you or others make these threads about me. I tend to get the most karma hits out of threads like these. The comments left depict you guys as little know nothing losers, their words not mine. Actually Shawn, maybe you should make an encore thread to this one. More good karma from the sites members is never a bad thing..........Rockin'
Old 11-23-2012, 01:50 AM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,854,651,184,991.04
Total Points: 50,854,651,477,135.88
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Y'all still at it? :clap:
Old 11-23-2012, 01:52 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Quote:
Although I think that you're a douchebag(Shawn) I am still happy when ever you or others make these threads about me. I tend to get the most karma hits out of threads like these. The comments left depict you guys as little know nothing losers, their words not mine. Actually Shawn, maybe you should make an encore thread to this one. More good karma from the sites members is never a bad thing..........Rockin'
Cool, maybe you can buy a successful career... at anything... with all that fresh karma.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:57 AM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quote:
Cool, maybe you can buy a successful career... at anything... with all that fresh karma.
indeed.... and maybe you could just **** Off!! ..............Rockin':