Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 06:04 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104,779,335,053.47
Total Points: 1,115,379,430,578.60
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipbjefrox View Post
U can't dispute the fact that Floyd conceded that he has no evidence of PAC juicing. Also can't dispute that roidweather chose to settle after pac's team requested his test results. Roidweather need to come out and say something which shouldn't be too hard since he likes to talk. Why hadn't he said anything?

Why would Floyd's medical record be subject to that case, and why would they matter. No judge would let that come in because Floyd's drug test records have no bearing on his defamation case against Manny.

That case got settled after Floyd was going to be forced to pay Manny's fees, that is what got the ball rolling not some meaningless garbage that wouldn't have made a difference.

Also settling litigation is what you do~ no one ever wants to be in litigation and getting out of it is always the smart move.

Him saying something doesn't mean anything either because, if he is guilty or innocent he will say the same thing~ it won't change anyone's mind.

Quit being ignorant.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,805,894,352,761.66
Total Points: 2,421,545,581,618.02
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Awww sorry I hurt your feelings
shyt yea you did..

so.....If I accept Manny Pacquiao as my lord and savior, can I join Team Pinoy?
Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,225,077.94
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Politics??? Are you dumb or pretending to be? Why don't you take Floyd balls off your mouth and have a more coherent come back
Typical birdbrain kid , politics is a phrase in here its not about Obama , you kids are soooooo goofy .

Why dont you use some logic instead of fanboyism !
Old 11-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,363,446.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Show me the public apology , come on show me where anyone says sorry , all they said was they didnt mean to imply ? big difference kid !
whatever... floyd took his accusations back and pac took his money...

floyd should sue Hauser... but then he'll have to release the results of his dirty tests (if they exist)
Old 11-21-2012, 06:14 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 527,938,655,276.92
Total Points: 728,939,603,806.44
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Why would Floyd's medical record be subject to that case, and why would they matter. No judge would let that come in because Floyd's drug test records have no bearing on his defamation case against Manny.

That case got settled after Floyd was going to be forced to pay Manny's fees, that is what got the ball rolling not some meaningless garbage that wouldn't have made a difference.

Also settling litigation is what you do~ no one ever wants to be in litigation and getting out of it is always the smart move.

Him saying something doesn't mean anything either because, if he is guilty or innocent he will say the same thing~ it won't change anyone's mind.

Quit being ignorant.

Is that why he settled and paid millions upon a simple request?
Old 11-21-2012, 06:14 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
shyt yea you did..

so.....If I accept Manny Pacquiao as my lord and savior, can I join Team Pinoy?
Naw ur iq is too low
Old 11-21-2012, 06:15 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Typical birdbrain kid , politics is a phrase in here its not about Obama , you kids are soooooo goofy .

Why dont you use some logic instead of fanboyism !
Explain to me again why Floyd spent millions to pay PAC?
Old 11-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
whatever... floyd took his accusations back and pac took his money...

floyd should sue Hauser... but then he'll have to release the results of his dirty tests (if they exist)
Thats your answer , Whatever lol ! the whole thing was a Manny dont want to be tested cover up , no wonder you fanboys get in raptures over a rumor , your lead around like a donkey .
Old 11-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,363,446.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Thats your answer , Whatever lol ! the whole thing was a Manny dont want to be tested cover up , no wonder you fanboys get in raptures over a rumor , your lead around like a donkey .
manny said floyd can test him in between rounds, just get in the ring with pac... rumors against pac obviously false, that's why floyd took back all the bullsh*t and settled....

floyd got some rumors about him now... he can clear himself easily... sue Hauser and when Hauser subpoenas the dirty test results release them (if they exist)...
Old 11-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Quote:
Explain to me again why Floyd spent millions to pay PAC?
Show me he paid Pac millions kiddo , lol he didnt pay Pac a cent jeezus you kids are gullible !

Show me where anybody publicly said SORRY to Pac ?

Come on fanboy put up or shut up !