Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,386,452.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
There is a big difference

One side you have a rumor.

The other side you have a rumor and you have a fighter who won't take extra tests.

Dur?
nope...

Pac was vindicated against the rumors against him when he sued and GBP and the mayweathers publicly apologized and Pac took their money....

Floyd can vindicate himself if he sues Hauser and Hauser apologizes and and takes Hauser's money. But then Hauser subpoenas Floyd to release the results of the A sample tests and the waivers he used to hide the dirty results from his opponents. If floyd is clean he'll sue and he'll release the results. But I doubt floyd will want his dirty results subpoenaed.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,200,361,905,050.07
Total Points: 3,401,362,864,919.83
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
?

Do you know how to stay on point or what?
U can't dispute the fact that Floyd conceded that he has no evidence of PAC juicing. Also can't dispute that roidweather chose to settle after pac's team requested his test results. Roidweather need to come out and say something which shouldn't be too hard since he likes to talk. Why hadn't he said anything?
Old 11-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,241,166.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipbjefrox View Post
Roidweather is too scared to sue. He knows that if he did it will uncover more proof of him juicing
WTF are you a peabrain , did Manny sue , NO he filed and then said say sorry which NOBODY did , its all politics and your too much of a kid to understand it , so just go with a rumour because your hate driven , it stands out like dog balls , Mannys rumours are all BS and Floyds is all real , fck off idiot !
Old 11-21-2012, 05:59 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,806,186,542,302.21
Total Points: 7,421,837,783,896.37
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
U can't dispute the fact that Floyd conceded that he has no evidence of PAC juicing. Also can't dispute that roidweather chose to settle after pac's team requested his test results. Roidweather need to come out and say something which shouldn't be too hard since he likes to talk. Why hadn't he said anything?
You're right everything you said is right. You win

Not even going to bother, TEAM PINOY! :O
Old 11-21-2012, 06:00 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Floyd get's shook.

Manny get's shook

Yea Floyd lost the defamation case because he couldn't prove that Manny was on roids. HOW COULD HE PROVE THAT WHEN MANNY WON'T TAKE ANY...You know the fact I have to type this out....

++Wow it says TEAM PINOY in your sig.

Yea nvm u win w.e
Lol why don't u post a vid of Floyd having roid rage when Montoya questioned him what do u mean Floyd couldn't prove it? All he had to do is to show the supposed email from atlas and the supposed injector. Why didn't he? Maybe cuz it doesn't exist
Old 11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,806,186,542,302.21
Total Points: 7,421,837,783,896.37
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Lol why don't u post a vid of Floyd having roid rage when Montoya questioned him what do u mean Floyd couldn't prove it? All he had to do is to show the supposed email from atlas and the supposed injector. Why didn't he? Maybe cuz it doesn't exist
Dude I am agreeing with you, Floyd has been on steroids since 5 years old.
Let me leave with my dignity br0..
Team Pinoy!! :0
Old 11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
WTF are you a peabrain , did Manny sue , NO he filed and then said say sorry which NOBODY did , its all politics and your too much of a kid to understand it , so just go with a rumour because your hate driven , it stands out like dog balls , Mannys rumours are all BS and Floyds is all real , fck off idiot !
Politics??? Are you dumb or pretending to be? Why don't you take Floyd balls off your mouth and have a more coherent come back
Old 11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,241,166.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Roidweather is too scared to sue. He knows that if he did it will uncover more proof of him juicing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
nope...

Pac was vindicated against the rumors against him when he sued and GBP and the mayweathers publicly apologized and Pac took their money....

Floyd can vindicate himself if he sues Hauser and Hauser apologizes and and takes Hauser's money. But then Hauser subpoenas Floyd to release the results of the A sample tests and the waivers he used to hide the dirty results from his opponents. If floyd is clean he'll sue and he'll release the results. But I doubt floyd will want his dirty results subpoenaed.
Show me the public apology , come on show me where anyone says sorry , all they said was they didnt mean to imply ? big difference kid !
Old 11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Dude I am agreeing with you, Floyd has been on steroids since 5 years old.
Let me leave with my dignity br0..
Team Pinoy!! :0
Awww sorry I hurt your feelings
Old 11-21-2012, 06:04 PM
flipbjefrox
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Show me the public apology , come on show me where anyone says sorry , all they said was they didnt mean to imply ? big difference kid !
keep reaching maybe you'll find your way out of Floyd's @ss holes.