No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says Matthysse is the same as Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    Danny needs to STFU. He is talking far too much now.
    its his time NOW....get used to hearing him and pops...thats all I'm gonna say

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      If he thinks they're the same , he clearly doesn't know boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      they're NOT the same...but I do think Swift and his pops know a lil' something about boxing...just a lil'

Swift will have the 411 on Lucas if they ever meet up...trust me...atm, Lucas doesn't seem to be on his radar for some reason...I can kinda dig it though

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        they're NOT the same...but I do think Swift and his pops know a lil' something about boxing...just a lil'

Swif will have the 411 on Lucas if they ever meet up...trust me...atm, Lucas doesn't seem to be on his radar for some reason...I can kinda dig it though
        Matthysse would murder Garcia and so would Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
          Matthysse would murder Garcia and so would Rios.
          neither dude is a slouch imo....but I don't see how either would murk Swift as well....I see Swift knocking out 1 of them and having a war with the other....the 140 division is stacked...anybody can be beaten in that hood imo

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

Swift will have the 411 on Lucas if they ever meet up...trust me...atm, Lucas doesn't seem to be on his radar for some reason...I can kinda dig it though
            Stop calling him "swift" it's ridiculous

Comment

If its up to Garcia or his dad i think they would fight Lucas M straight away but its not up to them only, GBP runs his career and they wouldn't have him anywhere near Lucas at the moment which is a bit sad because it makes Garcia looks like a ducker.

Comment

After Judah, Garcia has to step it up to one of the top guys in the division. My guess if he beats Judah they will go after Hatton, Guzman, Alvarado, Peterson, a rematch with Khan or even a fight against Gamboa or Broner. Garcia looks very beatable and has some type of marketbility so I can see these guys going after him.

BS fights would be against Alexander, Malignaggi or Paul McKloskey. Meaningless fights that won't do crap for the sport.

I don't see the Garcia people going after Rios or Matthysse unless they are force to do so.
                Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 11-20-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  After Judah, Garcia has to step it up to one of the top guys in the division. My guess if he beats Judah they will go after Hatton, Guzman, Alvarado, Peterson, a rematch with Khan or even a fight against Gamboa or Broner. Garcia looks very beatable and has some type of marketbility so I can see these guys going after him.

BS fights would be against Alexander, Malignaggi or Paul McKloskey. Meaningless fights that won't do crap for the sport.

I don't see the Garcia people going after Rios or Matthysse unless they are force to do so.
                  Hatton lol wtf

leave poor ricky alone

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post

You know Hatton and left hooks dont go together, I dont want to see him hitting two different ringpost when Garcia lands his trademark left hook on Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      "come at me without a jab and youll get knocked out"

More like stand and fight me at mid range with no defence and let me clock you with left hooks repeatedly and youll get knocked out

Matthyse will get inside this kid and take him apart.

oh, no he wont because Garcia wont fight him

Next up it Zab Judah baby woot
                      Oh You must be talking about the same Judah that Mathhyse lost a split decision to. Is that the one?

Comment

Working...
                      X