Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 01:34 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 325,544,399,691.46
Total Points: 388,948,181,242.72
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
that guy needs a padded cell much more than he needs to be in the ring. if he had come up against anybody with even mild experience and talent he would have gotten himself hurt. So you want me to say something positive about Zelenoff.... If Charlie and I were ever in a ring throwing fists I am positive that he would not have survived one round..........Rockin'
Funny, because you didn't survive round 1 against a guy with a 15% knockouts...

So does that make you worse than 85% of fighters who have stepped in the ring with him? Well... considering that more than half of them beat him... id say that would probably put you ate worse than more than that.

That sure is a lucky hook at the right time!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:09 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,580,457,952.84
Total Points: 14,664,718,777.89
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

ppl need to get of rockin's case. he doesnt want anybody to call him a great fighter or any of that, he just wants ppl to recognise and respect the fact that he was a fighter. because being a fighter takes balls, hell it probably takes more balls if you are less of a fighter (not saying that rockin' was). rockin' knows what it takes to be a boxer, something the vast majority of ppl on this site dont.

hes so right about what he said about the gym entry being like a revolving door. so many ppl think they are tough come in, get cracked and walk right back out. something which surely would apply to most if not all of the e-warriors around here. the same ppl who call champions cowards and ******* without having boxed a single round in their life. matter of fact forget a fight, most ppl wouldnt even be able to push themselves far enough doing roadwork, groundwork or punch out drills. they wouldnt be tough enough to handle that much less an acctual opponent.

rockin' did, hes a fighter and that alone warrants respect. he might not have been a great one, but who around here was? where are your titles at? atleast rockin' went for it, he failed but so does most ppl who try. it still takes courage to try unlike sitting on a computer talking ****. get in the ring yourself, until then you have no right to question rockin' or anybody elses career.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:17 AM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 101 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,203,297,663,788.19
Total Points: 132,205,979,314,909.45
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

Quote:
that guy needs a padded cell much more than he needs to be in the ring. if he had come up against anybody with even mild experience and talent he would have gotten himself hurt. So you want me to say something positive about Zelenoff.... If Charlie and I were ever in a ring throwing fists I am positive that he would not have survived one round..........Rockin'
that's the truth.

zelenoff is mentally ill.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:22 PM
!! Anorak
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,030,959,523,015.77
Total Points: 73,030,959,565,193.44
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
I know alot of this sport, things that you will never know/experience. your repetitive and persistant harassing comments just show how little you know and how little you respect the sport and it's participants. on my boxing your opinion is both uneducated and just plain ignorant.
See, Rock, you don't seem to grasp this fundamental concept: I'm not a boxer, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I just watch the sport for entertainment.

My craft is words, writing is part of my job. Look at your quoted post, above. It's riddled with bad grammar and spelling mistakes. So much so that I almost ate my own shit while reading it, out of pure frustration. On the basis of what I do as a job, you know nothing. Do you comprehend, fuck knuckle, or has D-Zizzle bashed your brains in too much with those stone-like fists of his?
Old 11-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,076,258.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
See, Rock, you don't seem to grasp this fundamental concept: I'm not a boxer, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I just watch the sport for entertainment.

My craft is words, writing is part of my job. Look at your quoted post, above. It's riddled with bad grammar and spelling mistakes. So much so that I almost ate my own shit while reading it, out of pure frustration. On the basis of what I do as a job, you know nothing. Do you comprehend, fuck knuckle, or has D-Zizzle bashed your brains in too much with those stone-like fists of his?
gee, you are a writer and I am not. I was a fighter and you were not. So lets just say that I know as much about writing as you do about boxing. Boxing was not my job but rather just something that I really wanted to do. As a pro it was more of a job but all the same I did it because I enjoyed it.

You are correct though, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are all signs of being a succesfull fighter. You are reaching Anorak, you need new material..........Rockin'
Old 11-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
ppl need to get of rockin's case. he doesnt want anybody to call him a great fighter or any of that, he just wants ppl to recognise and respect the fact that he was a fighter. because being a fighter takes balls, hell it probably takes more balls if you are less of a fighter (not saying that rockin' was). rockin' knows what it takes to be a boxer, something the vast majority of ppl on this site dont.

hes so right about what he said about the gym entry being like a revolving door. so many ppl think they are tough come in, get cracked and walk right back out. something which surely would apply to most if not all of the e-warriors around here. the same ppl who call champions cowards and ******* without having boxed a single round in their life. matter of fact forget a fight, most ppl wouldnt even be able to push themselves far enough doing roadwork, groundwork or punch out drills. they wouldnt be tough enough to handle that much less an acctual opponent.

rockin' did, hes a fighter and that alone warrants respect. he might not have been a great one, but who around here was? where are your titles at? atleast rockin' went for it, he failed but so does most ppl who try. it still takes courage to try unlike sitting on a computer talking ****. get in the ring yourself, until then you have no right to question rockin' or anybody elses career.
Amen to that. It won't let me send you more karma, but it is there spiritually, thankyou..........Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 11-20-2012 at 03:00 PM..
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM
!! Anorak
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
You are correct though, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are all signs of being a succesfull fighter. You are reaching Anorak, you need new material..........Rockin'
Why does it not surprise me that you completely missed the ****ing point?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Why does it not surprise me that you completely missed the ****ing point?
if there was a point in your reply I missed, spell it out for me.............Rockin'
Old 11-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,580,631,021,025.80
Total Points: 22,580,631,260,758.75
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post

I was a fighter too, should I make everyone bow down to me and tell me I'm right about everything I say? My record is much better than Rockin' and I don't tell anyone or brag about it. I also had an extensive amateur career and been a trainer for 12 years now. Should I just dismiss what everyone says about the sport of boxing.

So when I went down to see Romanza Gym in Mexico City, I should have not listened to what Nacho said and told him "Fuk you Nacho, you don't have the experience that I do as a fighter so therefore you don't know anything about boxing"......really? That's what I should have told him?

Give me a fukin break, if you fought, good for you. That doesn't mean you need to be a d1k about it. I learn something everyday from my fighters and trainers that are less experienced than I am. I NEVER dismiss people because they have never fought or have less time training.

Confucius said "The first step in learning is humility" How can you learn when you think you already know it all?

I'm glad my mind isn't as closed and that's what has given me the success as a trainer. Because I'm open minded to understand things from a perspective not just my own.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:09 PM
!! Anorak
Banned

Quote:
if there was a point in your reply I missed, spell it out for me.............Rockin'
Spell it out... is that a pun? Nice one if so.

My basic point is, you constantly say (completely unprovoked, I might add) that people haven't achieved things in life if they haven't boxed, despite the fact that boxing isn't their vocation. I was pointing out that telling me I've "failed" because I haven't thrown a punch in a boxing ring makes about as much sense to my job as knowing what a colon is to yours.

The grammatical colon, I mean. Not the colon that D-Zizzle pounded.