Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#901
Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 PM
K-Nan
The Stylistic Nightmare
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Please Have A Good Time Station
Posts: 22,031
Rep Power: 116 K-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,001,137,930.14
Bank: 21,952,625.45
Total Points: 1,000,023,090,555.59
I forgive you - tyson A Krispy Kreme from Winky Wright - -Hyperion- Thanks, man. You are one of the good guys - sweet pea 50 Happy Birthday, enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life. - hurricane72 happy birthday, my ni..... friend! - KESSLER 
Its not champagne, Its cider! - azza Big Bro! - msagrain thanks - Left Hook Tua you got 14k and didn't tell me - Pico Hollywood To 15k more posts, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 
Good Poster! - J. HITTER Here is that $800 you wanted! - ЯiZО I'll shove this up your asshole. (no homo) - Piggu A toast - Tek My Pounches I'm going to shove this up your ass and open it. (no homo) - Piggu 
Happy birthday homey! - mangler Patience - D.I.E.S.E.L Dinner on me. Gr8 hijack. - mangler No Message - Old Coward have a beer for your killer track - sweetpea87 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Piggu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
I would agree that the biggest conversation point in this forum would be the part about Floyd testing positive, but to me it doesn't seem like the most important part of the article. People are blowing it up like it is even thought I don't think the author intended it to be. It makes up such a tiny fraction of the article. But the main reason it had to be mentioned is because it's apparently it's the reason why Pacquiao wanted a subpoena.

You're saying the floyd testing postive thing is articles biggest claim, but it does not even read like a claim to me. It's not something he's asserting as true. But nonetheless it needs to be mentioned. It would be amateurish of Hauser if he was trying to convince the reader that Floyd tested positive with his evidence being just a rumor, but trying to prove for a fact that Floyd tested positive because of that rumor is not his intention. It's just something some dumbass readers with no reading comprehension are taking away from the article.
I agree that its not the biggest claim in the article, but its getting the most attention.
Reply With Quote
K-Nan is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#902
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM
AP♠
JAB OPERATOR
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 54/10,12-4,2011,89-82
Posts: 3,500
Rep Power: 15 AP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,041,444.48
Bank: 1,089,524,821,970.05
Total Points: 1,100,524,863,414.53
good man - jazluvr here you go bro - chiguy91 here's another one... - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cute girl in your avy - Cleto_Reyes 
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ - Hyper Knuckles 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
IF you dont like Boxing...WTF you on this site for?

Show me where i said i didn't like boxing??




Because its called criticising, you know the same **** you do with other boxers on here??duuuh.Boxing doesn't take the right 'procedures' it what you failed to observe little boy.
Reply With Quote
AP♠ is offline
#903
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,695
Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,017,000,137,348.16
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,137,348.16
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by #thirsty View Post
So Floyd was the cheater the entire time, and just accused Pac for no reason.

Wow.
It was Kevin Spacey the whole time.
Reply With Quote
Dr Rumack is offline
#904
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boss Status
Posts: 10,194
Rep Power: 42 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,215.63
Bank: 1,780,336,464,357,876.75
Total Points: 1,780,336,464,377,092.50
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by #thirsty View Post
So Floyd was the cheater the entire time, and just accused Pac for no reason.

Wow.
I always thought it was possible

Now that its true and I really think about it, it was obvious from day 1
Reply With Quote
Check_hooks is offline
#905
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM
warp1432
the mailman
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Age: 21
Posts: 16,111
Blog Entries: 22
Rep Power: 57 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 105,810,863,592.56
Bank: 158,138,010,103,288.50
Total Points: 158,243,820,966,881.06
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - F•R•K•O Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioraheem View Post
USADA does in fact employ CIR testing, the Cotto-Mayweather fight used it and it says that much on the USADA website. Next thing is that, USADA does not have the authority in boxing to deny a fighter from fighting even after testing positive. It's out of their domain. VADA has stated the same thing.
I'm aware of the Press Release that they gave to Woods, and I'll believe they used it for Cotto-Mayweather. However the question is how often do they use it? Do they use it every time? The press release said "effectively" which doesn't automatically mean every time.

Also, I'm pretty sure USADA does have the authority to actual give suspensions and stop a fight from happening. It's up to the commission though to uphold or reverse USADA's decision though.

The main difference is that VADA doesn't seem to make a judgement before handing it over to the Commission, while USADA appears to.

Of course I could be wrong, but USADA has never actually said a fight shouldn't go on due to a positive test. They did give Morales the go ahead though.

Quote:
If we are to discuss transparency, the irony is that VADA is less transparent than USADA. In the past, USADA has released the results of Floyd Mayweather's tests. Whereas, VADA has not released any full-scale results to the public. In fact, the Founder of VADA is on record saying that VADA only releases results if the fighter grants them permission to do so. Thereby, a positive or negative result can easily be concealed if the fighter chooses, in regards to VADA. And this information was supplied in a Boxing Scene interview/article with VADA's Founder.
I could not disagree with you more that VADA is less transparent than USADA is. When it was time for push come to shove, VADA alerted all parities on the contract involved and urged for those parties to tell the others not involved in the contract.

Although, I do agree with you on that they should release the results of the tests. That is true transparency.

Quote:
For their to be true transparency, this has to be something implemented by the boxing commissions. Where they work together with testing agencies like USADA and/or VADA. Implementing the testing all across the board in boxing. Otherwise, what's stopping fighters like Donaire (who uses VADA) from hiding a positive result from the public?
I agree with you there, but if Donaire were to test positive VADA would have the authorization to notify commissions testing involved wouldn't it? They did that with the NSAC and Peterson. I'm sure if it were up to Peterson, they wouldn't have his permission.
Reply With Quote
warp1432 is offline
#906
Old 11-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,278
Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 246,000,189,261.03
Bank: 1,825,279,099,341.37
Total Points: 2,071,279,288,602.40
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warp1432 View Post
It was overturned, but you can't say USADA followed WADA protocol in the Morales case. They didn't. Would we have even gotten that excuse if the story hadn't leaked?

Also, "he Mexico health department said Friday that cases of contaminated beef in Mexico are fewer than one in a million."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...ent-beef_n.htm
Your article is from Oct 6, a week later WADA dropped their case against the football players and said they received evidence that there's a health problem in mexico concerning contaminated beef.

http://road.cc/content/news/46153-wa...danish-cyclist

So I don't understand what was overturned. Maybe I'm missing something.
Reply With Quote
Light_Speed is offline
#907
Old 11-19-2012, 10:18 PM
warp1432
the mailman
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Age: 21
Posts: 16,111
Blog Entries: 22
Rep Power: 57 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 105,810,863,592.56
Bank: 158,138,010,103,288.50
Total Points: 158,243,820,966,881.06
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - F•R•K•O Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
What do you say to those who suggest that all USADA's findings are in fact, publicly available?
Are Garcia Morales' findings publicly available on USADA's website?
Reply With Quote
warp1432 is offline
#908
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 PM
warp1432
the mailman
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Age: 21
Posts: 16,111
Blog Entries: 22
Rep Power: 57 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 105,810,863,592.56
Bank: 158,138,010,103,288.50
Total Points: 158,243,820,966,881.06
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - F•R•K•O Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Your article is from Oct 6, a week later WADA dropped their case against the football players and said they received evidence that there's a health problem in mexico concerning contaminated beef.

http://road.cc/content/news/46153-wa...danish-cyclist

So I don't understand what was overturned. Maybe I'm missing something.
The case against the players were overturned. They were banned and then cleared to play. But yeah, it was dropped.

My bad on the confusion.
Reply With Quote
warp1432 is offline
#909
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 PM
K-Nan
The Stylistic Nightmare
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Please Have A Good Time Station
Posts: 22,031
Rep Power: 116 K-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,001,137,930.14
Bank: 21,952,625.45
Total Points: 1,000,023,090,555.59
I forgive you - tyson A Krispy Kreme from Winky Wright - -Hyperion- Thanks, man. You are one of the good guys - sweet pea 50 Happy Birthday, enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life. - hurricane72 happy birthday, my ni..... friend! - KESSLER 
Its not champagne, Its cider! - azza Big Bro! - msagrain thanks - Left Hook Tua you got 14k and didn't tell me - Pico Hollywood To 15k more posts, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 
Good Poster! - J. HITTER Here is that $800 you wanted! - ЯiZО I'll shove this up your asshole. (no homo) - Piggu A toast - Tek My Pounches I'm going to shove this up your ass and open it. (no homo) - Piggu 
Happy birthday homey! - mangler Patience - D.I.E.S.E.L Dinner on me. Gr8 hijack. - mangler No Message - Old Coward have a beer for your killer track - sweetpea87 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Piggu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
word. benefit of the doubt until real evidence arises. people forget that you are innocent until proven guilty and Hauser hasn't proven without a reasonable doubt that Mayweather was doping.

I do think Hauser is a credible source and wouldn't throw allegations like such out there without having a foundation to stand on but until or if he releases evidence then they are mere accusations and simply rumors.

you can't say everything else about the article wasn't on point though
Very, very on point. Overall I agreed with Hauser.
Reply With Quote
K-Nan is offline
#910
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 PM
New England
Heavy Duty
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boston.
Posts: 27,054
Rep Power: 101 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,002,681,644,945.92
Bank: 107,713,299,368,482.72
Total Points: 113,715,981,013,428.64
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
word. benefit of the doubt until real evidence arises. people forget that you are innocent until proven guilty and Hauser hasn't proven without a reasonable doubt that Mayweather was doping.

I do think Hauser is a credible source and wouldn't throw allegations like such out there without having a foundation to stand on but until or if he releases evidence then they are mere accusations and simply rumors.

you can't say everything else about the article wasn't on point though


this is my feeling on the subject. as of right now we're waiting for anything to be substantiated.

if hauser puts out a story like this one you've got to figure it's because he can actually substantiate these things. again, we're speculating, but i'll try and give a journalist like hauser the benefit of the doubt initially.

if he can't go anywhere with any of this then he's probably not doing much more than going for publicity, or trying to slander somebody.
Reply With Quote
New England is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
failed, floyd, floyd has a big head, gbp, hauser., larryx is shook, mayweather, morales., quillin, revelations, roid mayweather jr, shocking, source, tests???, where's

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.