Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 42 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,195,505,480,752.78
Total Points: 14,196,515,211,271.99
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
I'm just about spent now. I'll go in there later and have another rant.

But here's a slice of tardness: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572503

"Mares is top 5 P4P". You go in that thread, and, who knows, maybe it's an update on the Ring P4P rankings? But no. It's just some tard, saying just that. And no real elaboration.

See, this whole "P4P" concept gives me the ****s. It's just a HYPOTHETICAL CONCEPT, made up by boxing journalists, for FUN. Yet some ****ing arseholes out there take it so seriously that they even put it above the rankings. I swear to God, I've seen people in NSB say that a bout shouldn't take place because someone hasn't earned it in "P4P rankings". I've often gone in there, and, during Maiiii and Ping Ping bouts, asked if the P4P belt is on the line during the match. And 90% of people will answer it seriously.
Even Ricky 'Atton has started to believe in this mythical belt and title! The whole thing with the content of these silly P4P threads is that most of the tosser's that partake in the discussion dont seem to have any idea what it is or its concept.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 124 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,802,494,789.22
Total Points: 51,246,911,594.07
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

I once poop'd in a river..
Old 11-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 124 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

:| tenletters
Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Those days are long gone, bro. Have been ever since De La Hoya vs. Mayweather, truthfully.

Nowadays 'fans' around here are cheerleaders. They only root for and give respect to fighters whom they identify with personally or like based on personality. There's no objectivity whatsoever - A guy is either a future ATG in the making, or an untalented piss pot who will be "exposed" soon.

Because anytime you have one loss it basically means you f*cking suck and should retire in shame, y'know?
not gonna lie, I wasn't the most objective fan when I started on here. since then, I've trained on and off and have became of legal gambling age. it's a lot different when you realize that a) because it looks easy, doesn't mean it is.. and some of the things professional boxers do in the ring are simply amazing. and b) because you like a boxer doesn't mean they're gonna win you money.. so you have to really sit down and think about how you are going to put your hard earned money on.

I still say some absurd **** from time to time to get a rise out of people but even though I may not like a fighter or his personality, I still respect the skill set and the hard work and determination they've put in to get to where they are at.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 291 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,833,127,501,251.19
Total Points: 353,364,610,181,428.00
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

I've been pretty active in NSB for the past two days and not an ounce of green. Ingrates.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Rep Power: 21576 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,632,080,448,637.92
Total Points: 80,632,080,521,643.70
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Even Ricky 'Atton has started to believe in this mythical belt and title! The whole thing with the content of these silly P4P threads is that most of the tosser's that partake in the discussion dont seem to have any idea what it is or its concept.
I once talked about who hit the harder "in real terms". I made a poll, and deliberately chose someone who hit hard for his size (Tito) and someone who, certainly at that stage, was known as being, at best, a moderate puncher for their weight (Slapsie).

The poll had Tito, despite the fact that they both fought Roy back-to-back, with the small Tito's punches bouncing off LHW Roy Jones with no issues, but Slapsie's, while in no danger of KOing him, being felt to an extent. Someone even accused me of making up the term "real terms", despite "P4P" being the made up one.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:49 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,019,438,596,312,361.50
Total Points: 1,047,717,068,894,140.50
UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw 
Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS 
thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
I once talked about who hit the harder "in real terms". I made a poll, and deliberately chose someone who hit hard for his size (Tito) and someone who, certainly at that stage, was known as being, at best, a moderate puncher for their weight (Slapsie).

The poll had Tito, despite the fact that they both fought Roy back-to-back, with the small Tito's punches bouncing off LHW Roy Jones with no issues, but Slapsie's, while in no danger of KOing him, being felt to an extent. Someone even accused me of making up the term "real terms", despite "P4P" being the made up one.
Yeah I remember RJJ saying those calzie peter patters hurt him or something to that effect.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 42 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,195,505,480,752.78
Total Points: 14,196,515,211,271.99
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:

I want to know what this p4p championship belt is, and when is Wladimir Klitschko going to get his shot at the champ?
Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Rep Power: 21576 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Even my boy Verse is at it now, with his seminal thread "Mayweather would destroy Robert Guerrero":

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=574387

You log into the thread for an incisive break down of such a match up, and all you get is "no doubt about it."

I mean, come on, Verse, that's like me making a thread called "I'm going to burn off Miley Cyrus's clitoris" and just having "for sure" as the post in it. People will be sat there wondering if I'm gonna use a welding iron, a candle, cigarette butts or maybe even a magnifying glass and strong sunlight. You gotta make a thread a discussion thread, man.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:04 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

This new heightened triangular logic of NSB is getting ludicrous. I mean, I never even saw Maiiii in the ring on Saturday night, did you?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'd back Maiiii to beat Ping Ping and I'd back Ward to beat Bute. But how they both get a "W" in the minds of NSB fanboys because they beat opponents who beat them is... ludicrous.

The Froch-Ward-Bute one is the worst. At least Maiiiii/Marquez are both counterpunchers. But Bute was taken out with power punching. Now, I like Ward and I think he's skilled, but...