Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2012, 05:54 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,096,217.70
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
And what,Pacquiao fans are not a bit defensive?
Pacquiao is the only man to refuse better drug testing,turn down a career high payday to fight Mayweather yet Mayweather is deemed the coward
He loses but doesn't need the rematch cos his fans know he won yet when Marquez boxed him all over the place last year well the judges thought he won so that's what matters
Ye're ****ing mental
Someone defends Floyd then their called ******s and accused of creating alt accounts....not everyone is as pathetic as PAC fans
Whenever facts are pointed out,like how Mayweather has tried to get the fight made and questions asked like what the **** has Pacquiao done to try make the fight,the usual **** that comes back is "everyone knows Floyd is a coward"

No catchweight with proper drug testing and ye think he is a coward?
**** off and grow up!!!!!
I hate to break it to you but Manny Pacquio is not the only reason Floyd is called a coward. It's not like he's out there taking on all comers well trying to get the Pac fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
They chose to wait
I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight

Obviously you hate Floyd and your hard for Pacquiao so there is no point in stating the facts for you
So I'm done with this conversation and enjoy your ignorance
So what if they refused a fight once? So what does that mean they wouldn't take it 6 months later or he can't fight the next best guy. Did Margarito and Williams refuse him to and force him to retire. Did they force him to cherry pic fights against Gatti Mitchell Corley Brusseles Ndou and sosa when there was much better competition available? Did someone put a gun to his head and force him to sit on the sidelines while Pac Mosley Margarito and cotto fought it out? The guy is a fraud and the ignorant one is you.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:16 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Bottom line, Pac fights, gives his fans something to cheer and look forward to. All Floyds fans have got to look forward to is Floyds excuses time after time.

So why would you insinuate Pac is difficult to deal with.......the fans get many fight? Floyd dont give his fans any fights!
They have packaged excuses for every floyd fight that didn't get made and they buy them hook line and sinker. Floyd has never done anything wrong according to them he is the greatest of all time and took all the best available fights. He didn't retire either everyone was just afraid to fight him.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,227,541.94
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Yeah I'm a nobody but but I'm a lot more then you will ever be. Have fun defending Floyd all day live from mommies basement retard
You got got to be a moron , all you do his hate all day everyday , something wrong with you kid apart from being a nobody .
Old 11-17-2012, 06:25 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,341,242.33
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
They have packaged excuses for every floyd fight that didn't get made and they buy them hook line and sinker. Floyd has never done anything wrong according to them he is the greatest of all time and took all the best available fights. He didn't retire either everyone was just afraid to fight him.
I genuinely believe Floyd fans are the most deluded fans around, taking into consideration Floyids behaviour.
Of course Pac has some deluded fans as well, but Pac dont act as bad as Floyd, so it would be ok to defend Pac.

How they defend Floyd is one of lifes mysteries.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,102,364.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

lol these pact urds just keep on crying all day huh??
Old 11-17-2012, 06:31 PM
givingaim
bathole

Rep Power: 30 givingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond reputegivingaim has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,363,710.70
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

real me cry
dont ask me why
we have to try
someday we will die
you and i
Old 11-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,227,541.94
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
I genuinely believe Floyd fans are the most deluded fans around, taking into consideration Floyids behaviour.
Of course Pac has some deluded fans as well, but Pac dont act as bad as Floyd, so it would be ok to defend Pac.

How they defend Floyd is one of lifes mysteries.
You wanna see delusion , go and read your own posts starting from when you were a Hatton groupie going on about what Hatton was going to do to Floyd , your a loser of the highest order and not even a loyal one you jump ship in an instant .
Old 11-17-2012, 06:41 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,341,242.33
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
You wanna see delusion , go and read your own posts starting from when you were a Hatton groupie going on about what Hatton was going to do to Floyd , your a loser of the highest order and not even a loyal one you jump ship in an instant .
No i dont i like hatton but he retired. Between Floyd and Pac, Floyd is in the wrong so i defend Pac.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 40 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,836,925,330,278.40
Total Points: 7,837,935,053,171.37
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas 

Quote:
Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
They chose to wait
I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight

Obviously you hate Floyd and your hard for Pacquiao so there is no point in stating the facts for you
So I'm done with this conversation and enjoy your ignorance
See, this is the problem with Floydiots. Say anything negative about them and you are labelled a Pacquiao fan, its a monumentally stupid defence mechanism but to them its a whole lot easier than facing the fact that outside of Floyd's fanbase the vast majority of boxing fans from all corners of the earth think the guy is a nob.