Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012, 05:24 AM
ROYistheGOAT
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,010,038,077.37

I wont be on this site for long because i cant deal with a dictatorship, but the booty shaking sig was not bad and i will truly discipline someone for that.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 89 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,366,346,913,436.00
Total Points: 578,366,346,921,312.50
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Strange day. Some Russian guy invited me over for canned crab (from Russia) and beer, for like the 3rd or 4th time in the passed two weeks (none of the times before ended up happening). I messaged and called him, and no response, even now like 6 hours later. Bastard. So bored as sh i t, I drank a beer on the street and walked about 20 minutes in the cold to a bar, only to find them closed. So, I walk the same distance back, drinking another beer. And now, in my solitary lonesome, I am back at my room, where I have just pored myself a cup of bourbon. Funny, almost the same thing happened yesterday. Some girl, who use to be sort of a classmate but now works in an investment bank in Tokyo, and myself, have been planning to go out for months now, and yet never seem to make it happen. She invited me like three days ago to go out yesterday, and then completely disappeared, and wouldn't respond to messages. She finally replied yesterday, that she now is busy, right after I called her and she didn't answer. What the hell is it with people. What a way to waste a weekend.

Last edited by Virgil Caine; 11-18-2012 at 07:23 AM..
Old 11-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 89 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

I just spent like $50 at the ****tiest bar (izakaya) in town, which is called Ikyu (***19968;***20241;). Well, I had a good time. The place was dead as hell. There was the one cook, and the one waiter/manager. Since it was completely empty, I got my beer and food super fast, it was actually really nice. I also talked to the guys a lot, for the first time (usually this place is busy). Was a fun time actually. F the $50. Not that this was big money or anything.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

I went absolutely crazy last night. I went out with a Japanese friend of mine. He's a slick guy, dresses really well, and he can hook women when he gets the chance. But he's a shy dude also. I'm a bit shy myself. I'm not so great at just approaching females.

But as I've detailed many times in these pages, this graduate school stuff is also really stressful sometimes. And I have various other sources of stress. Sometimes, I can go really crazy. And at those times, I can do anything, by which I mean I can talk to any girl, without a second thought. And girls I know, girls I might call a colleague, or what not, suddenly become available, because all of my inhibitions are just gone.

Yesterday, I went out with this friend of mine. He's always trying to have me be the one to talk to girls first, as if I am the one who is suppose to be plastered to the windshield, creating all of the openings. I had an idea. I will intentionally tap into this part of my mind, and intentionally make myself go crazy. So I thought of all of these things that troubled me. And I hyped myself up. And I drank a bunch of beer. And when I started to waver, I hyped myself up once more.

Well, it did work. We didn't get laid last night, but we got phone numbers, and we talked to a lot of girls, etc. But I also went pretty crazy. In fact, we started in our city, then we went to Tachikawa, which is a fairly big place in West Tokyo prefecture. From there, we ended up in Fussa, which is home to a US Airforce base. In between, I talked to a bunch of girls.

In Fussa, we went to expatriot bars and hit on a bunch of Phillipina girls who work at them, or were there to see there friends, and the like. This was fine. We got phone numbers, maybe even set some things up, but I don't remember exactly because I was a bit drunk and have to ask my friend. However, I ended up doing uchikomi (judo roles) on the street. My entire body hurts today because if it, but especially my left shoulder and my right elbow. I also pulled out my c o ck and walked down the street. I believe that I was just attempting to demonstrate how much I was not giving a f u ck.

I think I need to learn how to better control this alternative personality of mine, if I decide to take it out.

Last edited by Virgil Caine; 11-21-2012 at 06:41 AM..
Old 11-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,167,631,715,506.04
Total Points: 47,452,447,090,394.66
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

What are you guys getting into tonight? Bars get wayyyyy crowded tonight
Old 11-22-2012, 02:08 PM
O MINE ENEMY
Banned

Rep Power: 0 O MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond reputeO MINE ENEMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,147.55

The thought drinking alcohol is pretty disgusting. You're essentially consuming the waste of a fungus called yeast. Would you consume the waste of another living organism if it made you feel good (through its toxicity to your body, when it is consumed at a faster rate than it can be metabolized by your liver)?

If so start with human waste, namely mine.

I don't know about you guys, but I think all waste is corruption.

You can pretty it up by using words like: conversion, breaking down, byproduct, etc.

At the end of the day, it is what it is... Waste.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 177 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,397,528,625,727.35
Total Points: 36,507,584,618,966.60
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid Beer bro! - led 
Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Get lost, Jeff. You drink white harlot butt-milk.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:35 PM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 108 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,117,456,054,261.19
Total Points: 230,120,137,731,422.53
for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 ugly arms - -Weltschmerz- 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

i hope my neighbors like the misfits... i am sauced.

hey languagers. i am f#cking drunker than most of you. the rest of you have the ability to drink more than i, and remain upright. covetous new england.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:52 AM
forget
trial horse

Rep Power: 72 forget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond reputeforget has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,956,930,253,303,671.00
Total Points: 1,956,930,253,308,517.00
Thanks for the green K - !! AI-Holmes!! after the coffee, drink the beer - led after the coffee, drink the beer - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - ALAXAN_FR 
Hot Dog - ??? Treasure for you - jazluvr snacks - danny711 heres a medal 4 ya - MANGLER piece of cake - MANGLER 
Thanks bro - komodo thanks for the slice...here! have over with me... - jose830 drink up - MANGLER No Message - arraamis gift - MANGLER 
No Message - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - frankenfrank Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - komodo Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Fire and Fear Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Fire and Fear 

Past 3am and just got home. Hard to watch tv when the room is spinning.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:39 AM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 177 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,397,528,625,727.35
Total Points: 36,507,584,618,966.60
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid Beer bro! - led 
Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

On the drink again.