Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Deevel916
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Deevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,368,015.13
Default 50 Cent: "Mayweather promotions doesnt even exists! Who's there?"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...1318--box.html

"He just made a decision that doesn't involve logic. On the business side of things, I'm obviously more involved. When he was incarcerated for those 60 days, you saw how things went with the acquisitions of fighters I made. There was a different energy on the business and boxing side of things. Mayweather Promotions doesn't even really exist. Who is even there?
Floyd has a system: fight. Get the money. Spend the money. Fight. Get the money. Spend the money. I wanted to develop a company where he could stay in the game after [retirement]. Now, he's right back into a very vulnerable state. What kind of businessmen do you usually get with most fighters?"
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,275,553,806,724.57
Total Points: 17,276,554,213,548.78
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deevel916 View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...1318--box.html

"He just made a decision that doesn't involve logic. On the business side of things, I'm obviously more involved. When he was incarcerated for those 60 days, you saw how things went with the acquisitions of fighters I made. There was a different energy on the business and boxing side of things. Mayweather Promotions doesn't even really exist. Who is even there?
Floyd has a system: fight. Get the money. Spend the money. Fight. Get the money. Spend the money. I wanted to develop a company where he could stay in the game after [retirement]. Now, he's right back into a very vulnerable state. What kind of businessmen do you usually get with most fighters?"

Floyd and his fans are stupid. Remember Floyd says Pacquiao can't even speak for himself and how he gets 100 percent of the money? first nobody gets 100 percent of the money, you have to pay promoters, site fees, network, trainers, managers, cable companies their share.

Also, Floyd has said many times its up to al haymon when it comes to his fights. Floyd is reliant on Al Haymon, just like the flo0mos claim Pacman is reliant on Bob Arum.

They are too blind to see the truth, and 50 cent just revealed it. Floyd doesn't have any business mind or ventures. He mainly makes money from boxing and gambles and spends it.

Al haymon will not take care of Floyd when he retires, that is something 50 cent was trying to make Floyd realize, but Floyd is too loyal and too dumb to realize it. Once Floyd retires he will be broke within 5 years.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Champ Is Here
I suck manny big peepee

Rep Power: 0 Champ Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 112,199.18

50's the snake

But he was looking out for Floyd well being

Dont get where this snake ish come from
Old 11-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,529,473,820,912.76
Total Points: 68,573,616,929,570.12
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Mayweather has a small cadre of friends from his native Grand Rapids, Mich., who have been around him for years, but the large entourage also consists of plenty of hangers on who want to be in the limelight and who hope to be on the receiving end of some of Mayweather's money. When the money is gone, they will be gone, too. You can count on that. That scene has played out over and over throughout the years.
Truer words were never spoken!
Old 11-17-2012, 03:55 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 377,307,438,148,632,313,856.00
Total Points: 377,307,530,148,632,592,384.00
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Floyd has made millions in boxing

50 has done what in boxing?

every fighter 50 got was due to using Floyds name

Mayweather promotions has 1 fighter that is better than anyone 50 has........FLOYD
Old 11-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,715,372,645,114.59
Total Points: 188,715,372,741,809.59
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

This is a revelation!!! Nobody knew this before thanks.....
Old 11-17-2012, 03:56 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 377,307,438,148,632,313,856.00
Total Points: 377,307,530,148,632,592,384.00
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
floyd and his fans are stupid. Remember floyd says pacquiao can't even speak for himself and how he gets 100 percent of the money? First nobody gets 100 percent of the money, you have to pay promoters, site fees, network, trainers, managers, cable companies their share.

Also, floyd has said many times its up to al haymon when it comes to his fights. Floyd is reliant on al haymon, just like the flo0mos claim pacman is reliant on bob arum.

They are too blind to see the truth, and 50 cent just revealed it. Floyd doesn't have any business mind or ventures. He mainly makes money from boxing and gambles and spends it.

al haymon will not take care of floyd when he retires, that is something 50 cent was trying to make floyd realize, but floyd is too loyal and too dumb to realize it. Once floyd retires he will be broke within 5 years.
yea but 50 will??come on ya'll kill this 50 cent crap he is only mentioning floyd for attention cause 50 cent is irrelevant
Old 11-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,529,473,820,912.76
Total Points: 68,573,616,929,570.12
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

I don't know if they'll let fame go to their heads when they start making $15-$20 million dollars per fight, but I do respect how humble they are and their entourage consists only 4-6 people who were with them from the get-go.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,208,763.90
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Mayweather will go crawling back to 50 Cent once he can't fight no more and the money is not coming in no more...not saying he will "GO BROKE" (I hope he don't) but once the money is not coming in and your no longer considered "THE BEST" and you no longer get the media coverage and the Camera's are no longer on you and Boxing and the Networks no longer "NEED YOU", that is when he will see things around him change and he will find out that 50 was his True Friend and not all the "YES MEN" he currently have around him

Seems to me like this was all about "OFFICIALLY BECOMING YOUR OWN BOSS" and Mayweather was scared to do it and felt safer with Al Haymon running everything for him and it is really nothing wrong with that...Al Haymon is the BEST at what he does but with Mayweather being the biggest name in boxing...what is wrong with doing things on your own since you have the name and the following to do so

Al Haymon is not working for Mayweather for "FREE" he is getting a large chunk of his Money I am sure just like any other High Profile Manager
Old 11-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,017,000,136,152.29
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

All joking aside, the gambling will fuck Floyd if he keeps it up. Anyone placing the kind of bets he boasts about will lose most of their money. If he was winning as much as he says he is he'd be struggling to find places to take his bets.