Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 92 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,347,761,796,955.38
Total Points: 1,000,194,350,927,304,448.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
Telling people to stop following boxing if they saw it as a blowout. But ya, waste of time.
Sure is. Idiot .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 27 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 474,854,286,723,247.50
Total Points: 474,854,287,898,449.25
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
Please stop professing your opinion as fact. A LOT of people saw it as a blowout. You can make as many excuses for that as you like.

It's funny how posts like these are the ones to point out "idiots" on the forum.
i thought pacquiao won comfortably when i saw it live but a case can be made for bradley winning the fight after seeing it again without the booze and the HBO cheerleading. A LOT of people could've overreacted. it was a close, boring fight where pacquiao couldn't land anything significant and cut the ring off for the latter half of the fight while bradley boxed and moved. hardly a blowout.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,714,399,545,899,246.50
Total Points: 1,720,424,135,568,074.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHolyCross View Post
pretty sure that's the exact opposite of what you need to be to think that bradley won that fight

you got a rd-by-rd handy? lets delve into the mind that is "rome-by-ko"
I can do that for you..Sorry it took so long I've been pretty caught up at work lately..But I don't mind going over how I seen this fight playing out...Also to be fair I'm gonna watch it while I score it this time...

Rd 1...Gave it to Bradley..He clearly controlled the rd,Pac came on late(about 40 secs left in the rd)but imo that was not enough to negate the whole rd..Bradley controlled pace in which the rd was fought at...

Rd 2..How rd to judge,only clean shot was a shot Pac landed early in the rd..But I gave this rd to Bradley,once again one shot can't win the rd...Bradley controlled the pace at which this rd was fought as well..Pac looked clueless on how to attack Bradley and Bradley landed some good shots..More shots imo,and good body work...

Rd 3...Again another rd for Bradley...Controlled the pace made Manny miss,and landed some good shots of his own...But this rd was one I can be mad if someone disagreed with me..This was a closer rd then the previous two..Manny seemed to warm up a bit this rd..I gave it to Bradley(did more things I liked throughout it,but Manny did some good things as well..Very close rd...

Rd 4..This was a fun rd(I forgot how fun)both guys did great work..TBH I felt Bradley was winning this rd until Pac let out a great flurry that had Bradley on the fences...Great shots landed by both fighters,but Pac took this rd down the stretch...Very fun..

Rd 5...Another great rd(I really don't get the fans that say this fight was boring)I gave this rd to Pac as well..I don't know if it was Bradley's foot or not,but he was fighting Pac's fight exchanging with Pac...This was a close rd again..I seen an argument to give Bradley this rd,but imo Pac did just enough to win it...

Rd 6...Slow rd for both fighters imo..Lot of glancing shots,but Pac did enough to win this rd clearly imo..

Rd 7..Another great rd with a bunch of exchanges(but I guess that's boring),I liked Pac in this rd as well..Very close rd,but I like Pac's work better..But this was a great rd..

Rd 8...Once again I like Pac in this rd..But very close rd..Great exchanges..I can see someone giving that rd to Bradley just as much..But for me it goes to Pac..

Rd 9...Might have been my favorite rd of the fight...I gave it to Bradley,first rd in a few that Bradley fought on even terms in the exchanges..Great rd for both..Once again this could have went either way..Very close rd...

Rd 10..A clear Bradley rd,Counter Pac effectively made Pac miss...Controlled the whole rd...

Rd 11...The same as the last rd,Bradley moving making Pac chase while countering him and controlling the pace the fight is fought at...Bradley landed the better shots and made Pac very ineffective...

Rd 12..Another rd for Timmy B...Same as the last,Bradley controlled the rd..Controlled the pace...Great fight imo,both guys gave a good show imo and I would love to see it again..

I think nobody knows better then the fighters in the ring,and at fights end Bradley held his hand up to Pac's face as to say my fight...That's no something a fighter who did not believe they won does..Esp with the conviction in which Bradley did it..

At the end of the day it was a close fight,I can't be mad at anyone who scored the fight for Pac even if they had it 8-4 Pac...But 11-1 10-2??I don't know what fight that person was watching..This was a good fight close fight..Shame Pac does not wanna do it again..But imo that speaks in volume within it self...Mind you I'm still a big Pac fan..But this is a bit disappointing..Hope you enjoy my rd by rd...
Old 11-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Giant Pinas
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Giant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond reputeGiant Pinas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,194.97

And why is ok for gayweather to avoid the fighter of the decade and p4p champ.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 292 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 590,437,346,904,776.88
Total Points: 590,968,829,593,623.25
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix &quot;it&quot;....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

The money isn't there, and also it would be a dangerous fight. The rematch would be much more evenly contested, Bradley gained the necessary experience to approach it properly. People who are saying the first fight was easy domination need to pay closer attention.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,313,934.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightfan2007 View Post
good point

but do you think he'd look good against JMM?? Coz i dont
If Marquez was 27, no but Marquez is pushing 40 and they are hoping he finally gets old by the 4th fight, so he can look good. 40 year olds tend to be easier to hit than prime Bradley, ya know....
Old 11-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,204,082,969,138.38
Total Points: 6,205,082,991,360.89
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

because he wiped the fucking floor with Bradley
Marquez on the other hand threatened him
why rematch an easy victim when a tougher rematch is there?
Old 11-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
because he wiped the fucking floor with Bradley
Marquez on the other hand threatened him
why rematch an easy victim when a tougher rematch is there?
Bradley won,Marquez lost..Bottom line...
Old 11-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,204,082,969,138.38
Total Points: 6,205,082,991,360.89
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Bradley won,Marquez lost..Bottom line...
no, Bradley lost
and Marquez was a cherrypick gone bad, even if Pac did win
Pac has something to prove against Marquez
Pac has nothing to prove against Bradley
Old 11-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
no, Bradley lost
and Marquez was a cherrypick gone bad, even if Pac did win
Pac has something to prove against Marquez
Pac has nothing to prove against Bradley
Nah fact remains Bradley won and Marquez lost not once but twice...Get ready to make it three times..But go right ahead live in the fantasy world it's ya right...