Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 348,063,165.92
Total Points: 200,348,199,369.90
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Why would he fight Bradley? Pac beat him easy it was the worst money I ever spent this year. I am more pissed about that fight because I had to Pay 65 bucks then the 500 bucks I lost in a bet that Moreno would beat Mares. No need for a rematch Bradley had his time to shine on the big stage and he blew it. I know Bob Arum is good at selling fights but Bradley vs Pac 2 is a hard fight to sell on PPV.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,351,792,342,161,846.25
Total Points: 1,357,816,931,826,952.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofan View Post
And that's great. But Im just looking at it from what I think may be Pac's reasoning. If I know Im going to call it a day after a couple more fights, do I really want to waste one of them on a fight where the best I will get is less money then other fights could bring me and a "Well no **** he won. He beat him the first time too" from critics? I can see both sides. Its not like he is an undefeated fighter who has a chance to avenge his only loss or something.
Pac is claimed to be one of the best in the sport...But yet he will not fight a guy who ended his win streak and imo beat him...His excuse is that everyone thinks he won..That stinks and is not what this sport is about..Then you have fans who back this nonsense..I understand this is a business..But that is complete horse *****...I doubt he get's less money to fight Bradley..I honestly think it would do better then the first fight and this fight with Marquez(let's be honest Pac Marquez is played the fucck out even to most casual fans)...Pac Bradley had drama built in already..I don't buy he makes less to fight Bradley...

I do however feel Pac's handlers seen what the three judges seen,a close hard fight..In which Pac was figured out..I also believe they Bradley is no joke and would beat him(and dear I say make Pac look even worse then he already did)...Which is why imo,this is a sucker move by Pac..Not fighting Bradley,not fighting May..But Rios where on broad..Truly sad imo...
Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 PM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,011,337.77
Total Points: 16,032,524.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
aint that important to him, right now they chasing fights they can look good in, they will never look good against bradley.
When was the last Pacquiao looks good against Marquez? I think it was Arum idea. He wants to build Bradley's name through Pacquiao and he knows Pacquiao will ko this guy next time to ensure his victory.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,454.49

No one is saying Bradley deserved the decision but it got the nod and a Pacquiao win in a rematch would settle it
It is still officially a loss,and should be avenged
Old 11-15-2012, 07:19 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,894,631.00
Total Points: 31,038,936,764.38
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Pac won easily. There is no demand for that fight anyway
Old 11-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,006,601.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

Because that fight was straight up boring. It was a terrible fight and Bradley shouldn't be rewarded with another payday for fighting the way he did. He did a lot of talking leading up to the bought saying how he was gonna bring the fight to Manny, but once he felt Manila Ice, it was all she wrote. He fought to survive. His body language said it all and he didn't want to be in that ring. Manny looked bad like he did against Mosley, but it's hard to look good against opponents who don't wanna fight and who are only there to collect a check.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 PM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 JDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,197,685.89
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 

Becuz Manny's fans all want him to make as much money as he possibly can and don't give a crap about his legacy
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 PM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,106,131.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

pac already took a beating against bradley does he want another one? didnt think so he got completely outclassed and bradley boxed the socks off him. yall can peep about robberys all day but in the end the unbiased ones know that bradley edged it. pac cant handle slickness or skilled boxers
Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,992,818,644.74
Total Points: 41,994,519,073.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Its all because of money!! Those pacturds and closet pacturds that say because Pac don't need to prove himself forget Manny was chasing for a rematch with Cotto

The cold straight up reason for Pac not fighting Bradley.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
Bradley presents the highest risk with the lowest reward.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:52 PM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,106,131.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Its all because of money!! Those pacturds and closet pacturds that say because Pac don't need to prove himself forget Manny was chasing for a rematch with Cotto

The cold straight up reason for Pac not fighting Bradley.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
Bradley presents the highest risk with the lowest reward.
*******s stay away from this post