Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Do you think we will see a "cashless" society in our lifetime?
Digital money take over and make cash obsolete in our lifetime. 12 60.00%
There will always be cash and no mandatory digital money. 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
mokmokv2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,356.06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVj2V4-yPE

This is what's coming to humanity in the next few years. And yes this is the 666 mark of the beast.

Its implementation will be MANDATORY and GLOBAL in scope. Needless to say those who willingly allows themselves to be implanted by this abomination will be on the side of satan.

Never accept this chip as it will damn the person implanted with it.

Last edited by mokmokv2; 11-15-2012 at 03:41 PM..
Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Nemisis
ME LA PELAN

Rep Power: 15 Nemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 545,062,718,761.69
Total Points: 623,800,656,343.83
for hosting a good game - Tripmywire99 cheers , bud. - Left Hook Tua Yes you do get gifts!!  For 1000 posts, have a new TV. - ABOSWORTH 1K Posts! Brindis! - Perro 2000 posts - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Congrats on 2k.. - Izrock No Message - Tha_Greatest 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - siablo14 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

there are a lot of details that would have to be gone over for this to happen. That said, I DO believe this will happen soon, maybe in the next 10-20 years.
Identity theft, fraud, counterfeit money, taxes, tax evasion, there are tons of topics that you can argue for and against about.
I see it like an advancement in our current progress. most of our banking and purchases are being made with debit/credit cards and transactions over the net. I see this being a universal card, maybe with the collapse of the econmy we would go to a single monetary currency around the world.
call it "fair play" so everyone around the world uses this single currency, the only thing that would fluctuate is the price of things, not the currency. then everyone would accept this cashless system. it could be an all in 1 type of thing...
GPS locator, no more kidnapping, missing people,unsolved murders, but in turn every move you make is traceable.
Identity protection, no more identity theft, no illegal aliens, cant go on the run, criminals would be tracked to prevent future crimes "probation".
there are tons of reasons why we should do it. But I hope it never happens
Old 11-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,698,496,685,812.32
Total Points: 1,699,907,949,234.97
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokmokv2 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVj2V4-yPE

This is what's coming to humanity in the next few years. And yes this is the 666 mark of the beast.

Its implementation will be MANDATORY and GLOBAL in scope. Needless to say those who willingly allows themselves to be implanted by this abomination will be on the side of satan.

Never accept this chip as it will damn the person implanted with it.
I already am on the side of Satan. Im on what ever side is opposed to whack jobs like yourself...
Old 11-16-2012, 07:37 AM
mokmokv2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond reputemokmokv2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
I already am on the side of Satan. Im on what ever side is opposed to whack jobs like yourself...
You have no idea sir. If you think Sandy was scary, wait till you see what's next.

And good sir, FYI the chip carries a plague, and it will be implanted forcibly if need be on everyone. Whatever you do never let this chip be implanted into you.

This has been foretold thousands of years in advance to warn humanity. What you think of me is irrelevant, on the other hand think about the welfare of your family.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Isaac Hunt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Isaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,040,284.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisis View Post
there are a lot of details that would have to be gone over for this to happen. That said, I DO believe this will happen soon, maybe in the next 10-20 years.
Identity theft, fraud, counterfeit money, taxes, tax evasion, there are tons of topics that you can argue for and against about.
I see it like an advancement in our current progress. most of our banking and purchases are being made with debit/credit cards and transactions over the net. I see this being a universal card, maybe with the collapse of the econmy we would go to a single monetary currency around the world.
call it "fair play" so everyone around the world uses this single currency, the only thing that would fluctuate is the price of things, not the currency. then everyone would accept this cashless system. it could be an all in 1 type of thing...
GPS locator, no more kidnapping, missing people,unsolved murders, but in turn every move you make is traceable.
Identity protection, no more identity theft, no illegal aliens, cant go on the run, criminals would be tracked to prevent future crimes "probation".
there are tons of reasons why we should do it. But I hope it never happens
Good post. These are the kinds of reasons/excuses that will be used to move people to digital money. Also digital money will cause all sorts of problems for drugs dealers and that will be a big selling point.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokmokv2 View Post
You have no idea sir. If you think Sandy was scary, wait till you see what's next.

And good sir, FYI the chip carries a plague, and it will be implanted forcibly if need be on everyone. Whatever you do never let this chip be implanted into you.

This has been foretold thousands of years in advance to warn humanity. What you think of me is irrelevant, on the other hand think about the welfare of your family.
Quit playing around... This is BoxingScene, not your LARPing group, nerd.

And no, Sandy didnt scare me. Why should it?
Old 11-26-2012, 12:34 PM
mokmokv2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
Quit playing around... This is BoxingScene, not your LARPing group, nerd.

And no, Sandy didnt scare me. Why should it?
Getting implanted by the chip is damning.

Sandy will be the first of many tribulations to an unbelieving world. Unbelievable? Be patient and observe.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

I will continue to observe the self fulfilling prophecies...

Tell me, whats the best way to preserve a tin foil hat? Mine almost always rips when I take it out of storage to wear.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
deliveryman
Your token white guy

Rep Power: 32 deliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,217,254,887,675.42
Total Points: 117,217,254,937,574.36
Cheers! - Garo Good posts. Keep it up bro. - mitruth Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad You need a present. - Bossy for a super poster - jazluvr 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays deliveryman - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday :beerchug: - jose830 Happy birf day, man. - Sweet Pea 50 
Head and Neck Cancer - The_Executioner 

I'll be an old man before I think cash totally disappears.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
deliveryman
Your token white guy

Rep Power: 32 deliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,217,254,887,675.42
Total Points: 117,217,254,937,574.36
Cheers! - Garo Good posts. Keep it up bro. - mitruth Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad You need a present. - Bossy for a super poster - jazluvr 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays deliveryman - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday :beerchug: - jose830 Happy birf day, man. - Sweet Pea 50 
Head and Neck Cancer - The_Executioner 

mokmokv2 is literally Poe's Law in action.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

I just can't tell if he's trolling or serious...