Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-12-2012, 11:58 AM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,289,231,386,179.93
Total Points: 23,290,241,123,141.41
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Floyd disgraced himself again, big deal.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Bank: 1,885,733,213,320.74
Total Points: 3,886,053,242,497.50

Winners win and losers find a way to lose
Old 11-12-2012, 12:05 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 44 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc3383 View Post
Winners win and losers find a way to lose
and classless people will always act without class.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,236,101.00
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokmokv2 View Post
This is one of the few times where Floyd could have chosen to take the high and noble road but didn't. Floyd could have chosen to display his mastery over Ortiz but chose the easy way out.

Anyway it's moot. Floyd won, Ortiz lost.
In a boxing ring take the high road? When he's always accused of being non aggressive? I dont know why people pretend like they felt he did the wrong thing. Just be honest, Floyd was a ruthless Killer and it shocked you so much to see that side of him that you jumped out of your seat! It is what it is.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:17 PM
junior gong
snr gong

A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
In a boxing ring take the high road? When he's always accused of being non aggressive? I dont know why people pretend like they felt he did the wrong thing. Just be honest, Floyd was a ruthless Killer and it shocked you so much to see that side of him that you jumped out of your seat! It is what it is.
Basically, even if floyd decided to eat a candyfloss covered turd live on WSHH, you would find some way of calling it a smart move.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Basically, even if floyd decided to eat a candyfloss covered turd live on WSHH, you would find some way of calling it a smart move.
If you been paying attention to my post lately, Im not a f.lomo anymore. What Floyd did to Ortiz was amazing. Who the HELL is going to say, "Derr take the high road!!" This is boxing, I want to see you make him PAY!!! Just to see that Side of Floyd was a GREAT ending to that fight. I DONT care about the HEADBUTT. That only makes it more dramatic and of course in boxing you want to see drama unfold. But to Hug your opponent three times in a row in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight, is inexcuseable! Floyd was LOW, RUTHLESS, ANGRY, RELENTLESS, and he was a BEAST!! And that fight was AMAZING for his resume, for him to be known for an unnaggressive, soft, pot shotting, defensive fighter. Mayweather looked pretty pissed off too!!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:30 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
If you been paying attention to my post lately, Im not a f.lomo anymore. What Floyd did to Ortiz was amazing. Who the HELL is going to say, "Derr take the high road!!" This is boxing, I want to see you make him PAY!!! Just to see that Side of Floyd was a GREAT ending to that fight. I DONT care about the HEADBUTT. That only makes it more dramatic and of course in boxing you want to see drama unfold. But to Hug your opponent three times in a row in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight, is inexcuseable! Floyd was LOW, RUTHLESS, ANGRY, RELENTLESS, and he was a BEAST!! And that fight was AMAZING for his resume, for him to be known for an unnaggressive, soft, pot shotting, defensive fighter. Mayweather looked pretty pissed off too!!
What followed after this statement in the bold proves that either you are a liar or schizophrenic.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 23 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,032,680.60
great advice in training forum - jas 

IMO Ortiz wanted out. Those punches would have been strong enough to knock him down, but someone whose probably a natural 154ler, I doubt it would have been enough to completely knock him out.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:35 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
What followed after this statement in the bold proves that either you are a liar or schizophrenic.
You dont have to pretend you didnt like the KO. Just say you didnt like it because it was Floyd who done it. I dont have to lie and preten like some. That KO was exciting as PHUCK!!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 PM
johnm is...
Bangin Jew Broads

Rep Power: 65 johnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,590,480,306,740,860,928.00
Total Points: 9,036,631,053,175,432,192.00
every post is championship quality,,,congrats on 1400 - jreckoning Excellent human being. - S a m u r a i Have another medal. - S a m u r a i And another superman. - S a m u r a i Last one for today. - S a m u r a i 
Last one for today.  Thanks for being such a great poster John. - Chief2ndzOnly! advice on Excel - siablo14 Thanks for the link. - bearman3000 Thank you so much, Cheers! - eddie_monster for good luck with your site - jazluvr 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Feliz Navidad - El Mustang No Message - Lazerjab thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 chea boy... - CASA DE COMBATE 
great post - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spray_resistant AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - Hard Dick Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to johnm is...

It's always been funny to me that people rip Floyd for socking that cry baby, but everyone gives Ortiz a pass for his dirty ass tactics that were the cause for it. I can't imagine what people would be saying about Mayweather, had he delivered that headbutt, then got KO'd by a sucker punch. The guy is damned if he does, damned if he don't.

I know this much, you lunge yourself head first into my face, then kiss me, you had better get your ****ing hands up. Call it what you will, that guy had it coming.

And you can say what you want about Mayweather, but the guy is a fighter. He has been hit low, in the back of the head, headbutted, etc. Just like other fighters. He never looks to the ref for help, or starts crying about dirty tactics. He handles it in the ring. You can behave like a fighter, or you can behave like a baby (Ortiz).