Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 11-10-2012, 02:09 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 439
Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,725.78
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,725.78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
And you are? I am glad you are following my posting that closely though~

Here though when responding to someone telling one side of a story you only have to convey the other to complete the story.

I didn't come in this thread to argue about that ****, and my first post talked only about the matter at hand which was 50 Cent, using Floyd to promote Gamboa. Which I agree is doing a good job and has worked for other fighters in the past.

Then some dude for reasons I don't really know replies with some shit about Manny and Floyd, which is not what I was even trying to discuss here and doesn't even apply because both Floyd and Manny are already big name thus even if they use the others name they are already big stars so it just gets fans heated up as opposed to getting more people to know a certain guy.
Lmao. Look how feisty Floyd fan boys get. "I was defending floyds name, from that reptilious scum 50 cent!"

Chill out skippy. Floyd ain't your home boy.
Reply With Quote
1sballotHOF is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 11-10-2012, 02:09 PM
pacfan
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 2,084
Rep Power: 13 pacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,037.77
Bank: 114,320.75
Total Points: 126,358.52
Default

when pacman fought hoya, he's well on his way to stardom.



Reply With Quote
pacfan is offline
#23
Old 11-10-2012, 02:12 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit
Age: 33
Posts: 19,799
Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,600,110,537.51
Bank: 2,166,114,362,912.56
Total Points: 2,176,714,473,450.07
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
Lmao. Look how feisty Floyd fan boys get. "I was defending floyds name, from that reptilious scum 50 cent!"

Chill out skippy. Floyd ain't your home boy.
LOL, look in the mirror bro because I didn't defend Floyd from 50 Cent at all, he isn't hurting Floyd by using his name~ in fact he is helping Floyd keeping his name out there also.

You seem awful sensitive~ and quick to label others. It shows a lack of ability to defend your position when you go that route~
Reply With Quote
The Gambler1981 is offline
#24
Old 11-10-2012, 02:15 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 439
Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,725.78
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,725.78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
LOL, look in the mirror bro because I didn't defend Floyd from 50 Cent at all, he isn't hurting Floyd by using his name~ in fact he is helping Floyd keeping his name out there also.

You seem awful sensitive~ and quick to label others. It shows a lack of ability to defend your position when you go that route~
What position? I'm just calling it how I see it. Obvious fkoyd stan boy to his rescue. Don't be mad doggy.
Reply With Quote
1sballotHOF is offline
#25
Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit
Age: 33
Posts: 19,799
Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,600,110,537.51
Bank: 2,166,114,362,912.56
Total Points: 2,176,714,473,450.07
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
What position? I'm just calling it how I see it. Obvious fkoyd stan boy to his rescue. Don't be mad doggy.
Yea you don't really have a position because that would require critical thinking~

All you can do is spout nonsense.

There is nothing in this thread to defend Floyd from as it originally written~ the people who brought Manny up when he has nothing to do with the thread are showing a lot more Captain Save-a-Hoe.

That would be calling it down the middle~
Reply With Quote
The Gambler1981 is offline
#26
Old 11-10-2012, 02:20 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 439
Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,725.78
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,725.78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Yea you don't really have a position because that would require critical thinking~

All you can do is spout nonsense.

There is nothing in this thread to defend Floyd from as it originally written~ the people who brought Manny up when he has nothing to do with the thread are showing a lot more Captain Save-a-Hoe.

That would be calling it down the middle~
Yet, here you are. To floyds rescue from the pac stans. You've been exposed as a Floyd fan boy before. Give it a rest.

I don't have a position because I'm not a fan boy. #umadbruh?
Reply With Quote
1sballotHOF is offline
#27
Old 11-10-2012, 02:27 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit
Age: 33
Posts: 19,799
Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,600,110,537.51
Bank: 2,166,114,362,912.56
Total Points: 2,176,714,473,450.07
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
Yet, here you are. To floyds rescue from the pac stans. You've been exposed as a Floyd fan boy before. Give it a rest.
Because people are replying to me~

There is nothing to defend Floyd from, all I did was post something simple an obvious and people got twisted over it. I do like Floyd as a fighter though and it is fun to debate his side, that isn't some secret but here is the thing I am going to put money against Floyd in the near future so what those people have to say about what I think about Floyd have no clue how I look at things.

Here you are trying to save the dudes I already clowned~ you are like Captain Save-a-Hoe to the Captain Save-a-Hoe's~ not a good look but whatever do you.
Reply With Quote
The Gambler1981 is offline
#28
Old 11-10-2012, 02:30 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Detroit
Age: 33
Posts: 19,799
Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,600,110,537.51
Bank: 2,166,114,362,912.56
Total Points: 2,176,714,473,450.07
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
I don't have a position because I'm not a fan boy. #umadbruh?
You don't have a position because you lack the fortitude to take one, you are worried about people clowning you but you just want to talk shit to others. Not having a position is not a sign of strength~

That weak shit may work on others but if you are going to step to me come correct or don't come at all~
Reply With Quote
The Gambler1981 is offline
#29
Old 11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London,England
Age: 35
Posts: 23,144
Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 95,884.95
Bank: 177,830,710,515,859.84
Total Points: 177,830,710,611,744.78
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Again trolling in a thread just because flood name was mentioned.. Anyways 50 isn't doing anything new, He learns as he goes along.
Reply With Quote
Ray* is offline
#30
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 439
Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,725.78
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,725.78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Because people are replying to me~

There is nothing to defend Floyd from, all I did was post something simple an obvious and people got twisted over it. I do like Floyd as a fighter though and it is fun to debate his side, that isn't some secret but here is the thing I am going to put money against Floyd in the near future so what those people have to say about what I think about Floyd have no clue how I look at things.

Here you are trying to save the dudes I already clowned~ you are like Captain Save-a-Hoe to the Captain Save-a-Hoe's~ not a good look but whatever do you.
took you a little while to respond. I picture you at your desk top, pounding the table. "That bastard! I got it! This is what I'm going to say, so I don't sound like a complete fan boy!". Lmao fan boy.
Reply With Quote
1sballotHOF is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cent, floyd, gamboa, mentioning, working.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.