No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Vows To End Freddie Roach's Losing Streak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Vows To End Freddie Roach's Losing Streak

On Wednesday afternoon, junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan (32-0, 20 KO’s) was spotted inside of the Top Rank Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada for a media day ahead of his clash with once-beaten Cuban southpaw Erislandy Lara (17-1-1, 11 KO’s). Martirosyan-Lara takes place on Saturday night inside of Wynn Resort in an HBO-televised attraction.

Having been working with five-time Trainer of the Year Freddie Roach for several fights, Martirosyan admits that it is time to get his coach a much-needed win. Roach saw Manny Pacquiao, Amir Khan, and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. lose high-profile bouts in a span of four months recently yet Martirosyan is out to end the streak.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hope lara wins. i don't like anything about vanes boxing style

Comment

Lara has this. Vanes had trouble with Ouma and Joe Greene at times. Both are southpaws and neither have anywhere near the speed or technique that Lara has.

Comment

Originally posted by ghidra View Post
        Lara has this. Vanes had trouble with Ouma and Joe Greene at times. Both are southpaws and neither have anywhere near the speed or technique that Lara has.
        i dont know. lara lost to carlos molina and was getting rocked badly by brewer early in their fight. this is 50-50 fight

Comment

Vanes is going to get sonned. Lara has improved in his career, Vanes has just talked a lot. This fight might ruin Vanes' career because of his ego - a loss is deadly to guys like him.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            i dont know. lara lost to carlos molina and was getting rocked badly by brewer early in their fight. this is 50-50 fight
            Why are you saying he loss to Molina, did you watch the fight? The fight was a boring one and lara connected the best and cleanest punches of the fight, he even hurt him in 8 or 9 round, Molina was busier that's all, a draw was fair because none deserved the win, and I didn't c him getting rocked by Brewster, what I saw was a kid with only nine or ten fights fighting a very experience boxer and coming thru big time, neither Vanes or Canelo has that kind of fighter in their resume...

Comment

Lara is going to beat this dude pretty handily. Vanes wins in twitter wars though.

Comment

I hope Vanes walks the walk, he portrays himself like a man who is ready to fight anybody. Boxing needs more guys like this, prove your the best!

Comment

Vanes will KNOCK OUT LARA, every one just wait and see!!!

Watch Vanes Score A VICIOUS KNOCK DOWN on Undefeated AUSTIN TROUT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAqYxG9EnU

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                    I hope Vanes tweets the tweet he portrays himself like a man who is ready to fight anybody. Boxing needs more guys like this, prove your the best!
                    fixed it for you.

(btw:yYou nailed it right there with "portrays himself as")

Comment

Working...
                    X