Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM
controlmachete
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 controlmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,691,858,893.78
Total Points: 2,691,873,628.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
Hahaha yeah I forgot Phillippines has a bronze at Fiba World Championship.

Mexico DOES have a profesional basketball league.

And Puerto Rico DOESNT have a profesional basketball league.

Surprised? I know I was considering our dominance in this region and our top level team.

But then it explains why our league is called "Baloncesto Superior Nacional" and not "Federacion de Baloncesto Puertorriqueño" and why the University of Puerto Rico once competed in this league.

The only professional organizations in Puerto Rico are our baseball league and the World Boxing Organization (WBO) in boxing.
read my last post.... and again, im not hating...
Old 11-05-2012, 08:26 PM
controlmachete
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 controlmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond reputecontrolmachete has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
Is he a player or a coach?

The Halcones of Veracruz (defending champs) have Eddie Casiano as their coach.

The league must suck so much controlmachete must not even know about it, but then maybe its for the best because it might save him the embarrasment of learning that the past two champion teams of the league where coached by two different puerto ricans.
most probably, and i dont really care whos the coach, i was right in two counts and you only in one...

you said you dont have a professional league, wrong and you are the fan, not me.

you said philippines have a bronze in olympics implying that everybody can get one with your "go figure" after i told you we have one and you dont, all this after you said your achievements in the olympics are more than mexicos.. wrong

i said we dont have a professional league, i was wrong, although its a young league...

you cant really compare mexico and puerto rico in basketball, its like if i pull a comparison between your soccer teams and ours...

Last edited by controlmachete; 11-05-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Old 11-05-2012, 08:31 PM
controlmachete
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
Fair enough. Crucify that arab controlmachete. LOL
throw me to the lions!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,152,000,338,538.31
Total Points: 10,174,414,416,609.22
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by controlmachete View Post
most probably, and i dont really care whos the coach, i was right in two counts and you only in one...

you said you dont have a professional league, wrong and you are the fan, not me.

you said philippines have a bronze in olympics implying that everybody can get one with your "go figure" after i told you we have one and you dont, all this after you said your achievements in the olympics are more than mexicos.. wrong

i said we dont have a professional league, i was wrong, although its a young league...

you cant really compare mexico and puerto rico in basketball, its like if i pull a comparison between your soccer teams and ours...
Well I lived all my life thinking the BSN was a professional league, someone even said the league was the oldest professional league in the world, but why would a University compete in a professional league? And apparently whatever entity that exists in Puerto Rico doesnt recognize the league as a professional one, so there's that.

Mexico won the bronze medal 20 years before Puerto Rico could even legally field a national team. They def. had their chance to develop but ended in nothing.

The reason Mexico is leap and bounds better than us in soccer is because we cant even field a team with professional full blooded rican players, we literally have none. I think we have a better chance of building a football squad lol.

Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 11-05-2012 at 11:43 PM..