LIST OF fighters that wouldve KO/dominated/won/closely won against floyd - Page 9 - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#81
Old 10-29-2012, 09:48 PM
GUEVARA
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,076
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 GUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond reputeGUEVARA has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,082,968.39
Bank: 21,076,355,555.85
Total Points: 22,076,438,524.24
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Yes. All you have to do to beat Paul Williams is move. His punch output doesn't mean sh1t if he can't land. He needs to be set to start throwing his combinations and if you keep giving him movement, he never gets set. Plus he has no defence so its easy to hit him. Who gives a fuk how long his reach is when he doesn't use it? Or his height when he bends down into punches. Hit n move, its so simple.

What does Hatton have to do with anything? Cos Hatton lost to Mayweather, that means Williams would win? Is that your argument?
you're the one who mentioned hatton first not me.

If you disagree prime PWILL doesnt beat floyd, fine and dandy with me, but williams would have a better shot beating floyd than hatton.
Reply With Quote
GUEVARA is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#82
Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 PM
DuttyAlacrity
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,930
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14 DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,254.67
Bank: 7,276,921.37
Total Points: 7,307,176.04
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 
Default

Fighters that wouldve most likely won
SRR
SRL
Hearns



Fighters that wouldve had a close win or close to winning
PW
JCC
Sweet pea
Vernon Forest


styles makes fight. add your fighter if you like[/QUOTE]

Fixed
Reply With Quote
DuttyAlacrity is offline
#83
Old 10-29-2012, 10:02 PM
The904star
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 269
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 The904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these partsThe904star is infamous around these parts
Points: 1,000,015,458.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,015,458.61
Default

I understand people have their opinions and that's cool. You may say Floyd has never fought anyone like the guys named. But I don't think any of the fighters named have faced any one like Floyd in terms of skill level, hand speed, and defense all in one. Plus the fact that Floyd doesn't take many chances makes him an extremely difficult fight. I don't think u can say for sure that any of those guys beats him.
Reply With Quote
The904star is offline
#84
Old 10-29-2012, 10:09 PM
DuttyAlacrity
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,930
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14 DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,254.67
Bank: 7,276,921.37
Total Points: 7,307,176.04
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The904star View Post
I understand people have their opinions and that's cool. You may say Floyd has never fought anyone like the guys named. But I don't think any of the fighters named have faced any one like Floyd in terms of skill level, hand speed, and defense all in one. Plus the fact that Floyd doesn't take many chances makes him an extremely difficult fight. I don't think u can say for sure that any of those guys beats him.
You're using too much reason. Reason won't get u far on this site as most posters on here don't utilize it. Good luck tho.
Reply With Quote
DuttyAlacrity is offline
#85
Old 10-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49,491
Quoted: 2520 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,248,236,527.29
Bank: 607,315,104,433,136.12
Total Points: 607,336,352,669,663.38
No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari 
Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- No Message - Scott-Weiland &quot;Cotto must give great head. They don't call him Kneeguel for nothing.&quot; Holy fucking shit. LOL!!! - SlySlickSmooth 
Welcome back - 1lparm Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady If GGG was half black like DeGale/Ward/Brook, he would be your #1 favorite fighter. True or false? - Cruisin' Big hairy Russians stole your girlfriend - Cruisin' Buy some lube before you put this limited edition Ward dildo in your @ss queer - Krusher P4P #1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - KOVALBOXER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUEVARA View Post
you're the one who mentioned hatton first not me.

If you disagree prime PWILL doesnt beat floyd, fine and dandy with me, but williams would have a better shot beating floyd than hatton.
No you mentioned him! Go back and read the post.

So wait....that is actually your whole argument? He'd have a better shot than Hatton?

Im SOLD then.
Reply With Quote
Dirk Diggler UK is offline
#86
Old 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
1 HitterQuitter
P4P
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 735
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 1 HitterQuitter will become famous soon enough1 HitterQuitter will become famous soon enough
Points: 4,799.72
Bank: 161,996,308,734.72
Total Points: 161,996,313,534.44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonthegee View Post
Your list is a bunch of bullsh_it.

Hearns couldnt perform well under the lights and got KOd in every big fight he was ever in. Marga, P Will, Quartey, Tzsyu, Pac, Benitez, and Cotto all couldnt beat Floyd now.

DLH, Forrest, SRR, and RJJ would be matchup problems for Floyd. Probably even favored going in to the fight.

But JCC beating Floyd by decision is the biggest joke of them all. He always was a slow starter. In fact he often gave away the first 4 rounds. And if your spotting Floyd 4 rounds the fights over.

Pryor would be the fight of the century type fight. But Floyd has the edge stylewise going in but that wouldnt mean sh_it to Pryor. I would pay almost anything to see that fight.
Every big fight? O.o
Reply With Quote
1 HitterQuitter is offline
#87
Old 10-29-2012, 11:59 PM
ronnie_N.
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,024
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9 ronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,847.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,847.12
Default

no one beats floyd in fantasy fights... he is even better than a prime SRR...

but i heard of a guy named spadafora who gave floyd hell in sparing... he might be better than a prime SRR too...
Reply With Quote
ronnie_N. is offline
#88
Old 10-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Canelo Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 15,137
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52 Canelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,260,802,964,850,197,504.00
Bank: 3,494,478,390,239,276,032.00
Total Points: 4,755,281,355,089,473,536.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV 
not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 
:luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D &quot;White Privilege&quot; Doe LoL - TyphoonFloyd 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
No you mentioned him! Go back and read the post.

So wait....that is actually your whole argument? He'd have a better shot than Hatton?

Im SOLD then.
You see children? This is how you own a hater.
Reply With Quote
Canelo Phresh is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
fighters, floyd, ko/dominated/won/closely, list, wouldve

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2016 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.