Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 06:55 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,792,327.49
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
His presidential speeches are not related to the video, Mr clueless.Your question was unrelated and stupid.
My main point mr attention seeking bold italic princess, was whether or not his speeches are written by him. I then inferred that presidents in general receive help with their speeches. These two issues were separate yet connected through Obama. If you can see no relation between speeches given by Obama, presidential or otherwise, then its you who are clueless, fat and stupid. And smelly. And gay. And so is your mother.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,962,170,493,438.47
Total Points: 16,005,175,620,280.26
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
My main point mr attention seeking bold italic princess, was whether or not his speeches are written by him. I then inferred that presidents in general receive help with their speeches. These two issues were separate yet connected through Obama. If you can see no relation between speeches given by Obama, presidential or otherwise, then its you who are clueless, fat and stupid. And smelly. And gay. And so is your mother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
That was an excellent speech on religiosity, Christianity and the bible by Obama. Quite profound. Say what you will, but the man is a true scholar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
Does he write his own speeches? I thought presidents got a lot of help?

Not only are you dumb but this makes you a liar as well.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:18 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,792,327.49
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
Not only are you dumb but this makes you a liar as well.
How me liar?

Now me sad.