Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Kyshenko Team
Ogecca Kapitan

Rep Power: 4 Kyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond reputeKyshenko Team has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837,304,960.83
Total Points: 1,837,313,667.42
Hepatitis C - codey 
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyshenko Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
OGECCA MAMA. . . ROSTOV PAPA! Haha damn I thought you were banned bro! I noticed your other name "Ogecca Mama" was banned. . Glad you're still here. .

That **** was ****ing brutal. First time I've ever seen a K-1 rules fight. . **** that ****! Those leg kicks are just downright brutal. . Lol, I'll have to stick with straight pugilism.

Good performance man. Look to see more of ya.
thanks uglypug) and yes my main account is banned because I was racist towards jews. doubt I will be loud again like that
Old 10-22-2012, 08:35 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,324,972.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyshenko Team View Post
thanks uglypug) and yes my main account is banned because I was racist towards jews. doubt I will be loud again like that
Haha, yeah bro, that's about the worst thing you can do - question the jews, or their motherland, Israel!

dont u dare even try to disagree. or the sheeple fed by mainstream media will recite the mantra: "Racist, ignorant, supremacist, bigot, nazi." Once they drop these words on you, it doesn't even matter about the actual subject matter of the debate - because everybody thinks you're racist!

Lol. . You know how it goes. . You just gotta choose your battles

But damn bro, you're nasty in the ring. I still don't see how ya'll can dish out leg kicks like that over that amount of time. Those kicks were much harder than the average leg kicks you see in UFC. LOl I also noticed you have a sturdy chin - the dude got you with a pretty nice 1-2 in the beginning of hte first round, and you just smiled at him, completely unfazed!