Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I've nmever said manny used peds so try again.

In your 2nd post you illustrate my point. Manny took forever to accept. In yoir mind hey that's ok because its manny. In the real world no one gets that much time to deside. So then as soon as floyd gets tired of a 5 1/2 month wait then he says **** it and says the offer is off the table. Then manny accepts. Cmon if you cosign that then there is nothing to ***** about when floyd negotiates the way he does.

Manny doesn't have to keep making excuses about the offers he's getting. He makes them roadblocks when they don't need to be. He got the deal he wanted and he turned it down. Why you think he deserves any more respect is crazy.

Manny is a big draw and a great champion. Buit he still isn't the biggest. Your whole thing is floyd isn't giving manny any respect. But manny does the same thing in negotiations. You can't have it both ways.
    I said "Floyd and his followers ACCUSED Manny of taking PEDs" ..... so YOU TRY AGAIN!

Floyd takes offers off the table:
    You admitted that Floyd keeps on taking offers off the table. See the problem there? If you put someone who was OBJECTIVE and asked them who wants this fight more and who is serious: The guy who agrees or the guy who takes offers off the table and more importantly ADDS A NEW ROADBLOCK? Manny would win hands down!

Your Floyd vs Oscar example:
    You made it sound like Floyd is a huge PPV draw and Manny is not a big draw. So with your incorrect statement, Floyd deserves ALL PPV MONEY. Manny is bigger now than Floyd was when he fought Oscar if we use the PPV numbers as our reference point. You used that as your example and YOU FAILED MISERABLY.

It's not about respect. It's about Floyd not making serious offers and is always putting new roadblocks!!!
    What would you say if Manny made that offer when Floyd came back from his vacation and Manny said, "Manny vs Cotto" did bigger numbers than "Floyd vs Marquez" and I'm P4P #1 and fighter of the decade. Floyd just came back from vacations .... so I deserve ALL PPV MONEY" ..... you Floyd fans would be saying "Manny is scared of fighting Floyd and that is not a serious offer ... so what Manny did better PPV numbers, this is a mega-fight because of both Floyd and Manny not just because Manny did better PPV numbers .... fans don't care about PPV numbers, they care about seeing this mega-fight."

If in this previous post you now say that Manny is a big draw then how can you say that Floyd is making a serious offer by requesting "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY"????? Should a guy who is a big draw like Manny accept "0 PPV MONEY"?

Interesting:
    When Manny agrees to an offer, you respond by saying, "It's too late. That was something of 5 months ago. Yesterday was yesterday, today is today"

When Floyd puts a crazy roadblock that we all question you say, "Remember 3 years ago when Manny had 50/50 on the table? Let's discuss that because that mattered not the current roadblock". Furthermore, you do that without bringing up that there was roadblocks 1, 2, 3 that were in the way prior to today's roadblock and that .... Yesterday was yesterday, today is today".

BIG DUNN's EXCUSE: Time passed so Floyd is allowed to put another roadblock.
    What a bad excuse!!! So by the time they negotiate again, Floyd is allowed to put another roadblock because more time passed??? What it is is that Floyd has put roadblocks so to say "I don't want to fight Manny".
    Last edited by ADP02; 10-21-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I said "Floyd and his followers ACCUSED Manny of taking PEDs" ..... so YOU TRY AGAIN!

You admitted that Floyd keeps on taking offers off the table. See the problem there? If you put someone who was OBJECTIVE and asked them who wants this fight more and who is serious: The guy who agrees or the guy who takes offers off the table and more importantly ADDS A NEW ROADBLOCK? Manny would win hands down!

You made it sound like Floyd is a huge PPV draw and Manny is not a big draw. So with your incorrect statement, Floyd deserves ALL PPV MONEY. Manny is bigger now than Floyd was when he fought Oscar if we use the PPV numbers as our reference point. You used that as your example and YOU FAILED MISERABLY.

It's not about respect. It's about Floyd not making serious offers and is always putting new roadblocks!!!
      What would you say if Manny made that offer when Floyd came back from his vacation and Manny said, "Manny vs Cotto" did bigger numbers than "Floyd vs Marquez" and I'm P4P #1 and fighter of the decade. Floyd just came back from vacations .... so I deserve ALL PPV MONEY" ..... you Floyd fans would be saying "Manny is scared of fighting Floyd and that is not a serious offer ... so what Manny did better PPV numbers, this is a mega-fight because of both Floyd and Manny not just because Manny did better PPV numbers .... fans don't care about PPV numbers, they care about seeing this mega-fight."

If in this previous post you now say that Manny is a big draw then how can you say that Floyd is making a serious offer by requesting "I WANT ALL PPV MONEY"????? Should a guy who is a big draw like Manny accept "0 PPV MONEY"?

Interesting:
      When Manny agrees to an offer, you respond by saying, "It's too late. That was something of 5 months ago. Yesterday was yesterday, today is today"

When Floyd puts a crazy roadblock that we all question you say, "Remember 3 years ago when Manny had 50/50 on the table? Let's discuss that because that mattered not the current roadblock". Furthermore, you do that without bringing up that there was roadblocks 1, 2, 3 that were in the way prior to today's roadblock and that .... Yesterday was yesterday, today is today".

What a bad excuse!!! So by the time they negotiate again, Floyd is allowed to put another roadblock because more time passed??? What it is is that Floyd has put roadblocks so to say "I don't want to fight Manny".
      Why do you always ignore the time it took manny to agree to an offer? You act as if manny accepted after a little thought. He grandstanded and bull****ted until floyd got tired of it. Same thing that just happened with manny and cotto. Except cotto told them no in a reasonable timeframe. 5 1/2 months is ridiculous and you know it.

I wouldn't say anything like that. I'd say the same thing I said about floyd and odh and floyd manny: when youi earn less you are at the mercy of the bigger earner. I don't switch my opinion nbecause its floyd. You do that with manny.

Floyds offer is greedy but that doesn't mean it isn't serious. We all know floyd would fight manny 2morrow if he could make 150 mil. He is just making manny beg for more. We can discuss this offer. The only one making it a roadblock is manny. Just like he made the first offer a roadblock.

And at leasdt be honest about my post. I said manny acted like a jerk in the beginning and now floyd is acting like one. Manny negotiates tough and then floyd uses hgis leverage and you want to ***** and moan. Manny turned down the best offer. Why is floyd obligated to make him another one as good?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If Floyd wants Pac, he should be willing to give Pac 99% of the money if that is what it takes to get Pac in the ring. Floyd should be desperate to fight Pac. Pac is the one with the reputation for fighting and for being great. Floyd is the one known for taking career breaks and ducking fighters.
        Ducks do everything to stop fights from happening. In the case of Floyd, the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to beat the number one superstar in the world is not enough motivation for him. Folks simply liken it to a person who wants a job don't dictate terms and don't make take-it-or-leave-it stances. They negotiate till they got what they wanted. (Floyd likes to pretend he wants the fight.) Not to mention that this is a fight the world wanted to see. World renowned Mandela seems to have given up on the fight. Frazier, Dundee, etc., died without seeing the fight. Floyd's fear of losing is embarrassing.

Big Dunn should be celebrating. Fight is not happening. I still don't know what he's arguing about. He already got what he wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Interesting:

Why do you always ignore the time it took manny to agree to an offer? You act as if manny accepted after a little thought. He grandstanded and bull****ted until floyd got tired of it. Same thing that just happened with manny and cotto. Except cotto told them no in a reasonable timeframe. 5 1/2 months is ridiculous and you know it.

I wouldn't say anything like that. I'd say the same thing I said about floyd and odh and floyd manny: when youi earn less you are at the mercy of the bigger earner. I don't switch my opinion nbecause its floyd. You do that with manny.
          Manny decides not to accept and you blame floyd. Cotto does same with manny and you blame cotto. How is that possible? Manny doesn't deserve special treatment. What causes floyd to drop an offer is manny saying no, same way manny dropped offer to cotto for the rematch when cotto didn't want to go less than 150. In everyone of your responses you forget that point.

Floyds offer is greedy but that doesn't mean it isn't serious. We all know floyd would fight manny 2morrow if he could make 150 mil. He is just making manny beg for more. Good. Manny needs a little humility especially after the recent cotto stuff. We can discuss this offer. The only one making it a roadblock is manny. Just like he made the first offer a roadblock.

And at leasdt be honest about my post. I said manny acted like a jerk in the beginning and now floyd is acting like one. Manny negotiates tough and then floyd uses his leverage and you want to ***** and moan. Manny turned down the best offer. Why is floyd obligated to make him another one as good?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Ducks do everything to stop fights from happening. In the case of Floyd, the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to beat the number one superstar in the world is not enough motivation for him. Folks simply liken it to a person who wants a job don't dictate terms and don't make take-it-or-leave-it stances. They negotiate till they got what they wanted. (Floyd likes to pretend he wants the fight.) Not to mention that this is a fight the world wanted to see. World renowned Mandela seems to have given up on the fight. Frazier, Dundee, etc., died without seeing the fight. Floyd's fear of losing is embarrassing.

Big Dunn should be celebrating. Fight is not happening. I still don't know what he's arguing about. He already got what he wanted.

Wahhh wahhh. Try as hard as you want a fight with floyd is what everyone is chasing because its the most lucrative out there. Manny is just the lead dog in the chase. But he's still just a dog. And once the jmm4 fight does less than jnm3 than his lead amongst the pack will be even smaller.

8 time champ, fotd, foty; all that and he still has to beg to fight floyd. Ill take 45%. That's because his people told him sergio and canelo and cotto 2 are all out there for floyd. - really hope floyd makes manny beg and then beats his ass. Making mannys fans like you have to deal with the fact that being a hero doesn't pay so much that you don't have to beg.

Comment

Wahhh wahhh. Try as hard as you want a fight with floyd is what everyone is chasing because its the most lucrative out there. Manny is just the lead dog in the chase. But he's still just a dog. And once the jmm4 fight does less than jnm3 than his lead amongst the pack will be even smaller.

8 time champ, fotd, foty; all that and he still has to beg to fight floyd. Ill take 45%. That's because his people told him sergio and canelo and cotto 2 are all out there for floyd. - really hope floyd makes manny beg and then beats his ass. Making mannys fans like you have to deal with the fact that being a hero doesn't pay so much that you don't have to beg.
              So Big Dunn finally admits Pacquiao is the only one who wants this fight.

End of thread right here. /

Comment

Nice try. I just enjoy watching floyd treat manny like manny treated his opponents.

Comment

Nice try. I just enjoy watching floyd treat manny like manny treated his opponents and the way it pisses off posters like you.

Comment

Manny decides not to accept and you blame floyd. Cotto does same with manny and you blame cotto. How is that possible? Manny doesn't deserve special treatment. What causes floyd to drop an offer is manny saying no, same way manny dropped offer to cotto for the rematch when cotto didn't want to go less than 150. In everyone of your responses you forget that point.

Floyds offer is greedy but that doesn't mean it isn't serious. We all know floyd would fight manny 2morrow if he could make 150 mil. He is just making manny beg for more. Good. Manny needs a little humility especially after the recent cotto stuff. We can discuss this offer. The only one making it a roadblock is manny. Just like he made the first offer a roadblock.

And at leasdt be honest about my post. I said manny acted like a jerk in the beginning and now floyd is acting like one. Manny negotiates tough and then floyd uses his leverage and you want to ***** and moan. Manny turned down the best offer. Why is floyd obligated to make him another one as good?
                    It's about who wants this more. Manny has given in every time instead Floyd has been putting new roadblocks. One is trying to seriously get this fight on by giving in a little while Floyd has offers that everyone except you think that Manny should say yes to right away, now!

Timeframe:
                    Floyd said "YOU TAKE THE TEST AND WE HAVE A FIGHT" this was the case until 2012. We heard no new roadblock until 2012. Why? Why is it that once Manny said yes, Floyd puts another roadblock?

Cotto vs Manny:

I never cared for that fight and said so several times. So you are wrong, I didn't blame Cotto.
                    As for Manny not agreeing, its because Manny has been saying since prior to Margarito fight that he will go back down to 147 and not go up to 154 because it's just too much for him. See the difference?

BIG DUNN SAYS: FLOYD's I WANT ALL PPV MONEY is a serious offer. This is when we all thought the only issue was drug testing and we all thought that there were no problems with money being 50/50. Unless you are a die-hard Floyd fan, you would say that Floyd is not serious in getting this fight on.

You called Floyd a jerk but at the same time say that he made a serious offer at the beginning of this year. Which one is it?

Comment

Nice try. I just enjoy watching floyd treat manny like manny treated his opponents.
                      In life it's unnatural to make take-it-or-leave-it stances if you want something. If you do, I'll still respect you for it. What is bothersome is the pretensions and deceptions. I don't hate Floyd. His fear is genuine. You don't hate such people. You feel sorry for them. Just be effing honest and say you don't want it. People will eventually leave you alone.

I hope this thread will be moved in the least visited section of this forum like some poster suggests. The fight has lost its luster. People need to move on and stop responding to this thread. Clock is ticking for Floyd. Can't wait to see him retire and be at peace with the idea of not having Pac in his resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X