Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,064,148.04
Total Points: 200,269,197,556.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

They gotta pay him that money so we can finally have Pac vs May.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2012, 04:01 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,266.03
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

they should have a floyd mayweather mode where you can dodge 3-4 fighters on the way to beating the game
Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,499.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Focus on the CURRENT FIGHTERS, enough with the Legends!

Last game it wasn't enough of the Current fighters...like him or not, MAYWEATHER IS A MUST! Might as well give him what he want, it will boost sales, but I hears Mayweather price was just RIDICULOUS and he wants money from the Sales of the Game so I don't see EA Sports doing that

But it wasn't no inside fighting in that game, also it was the battle of the knock downs, who ever knock the their opponent down 3 Times first WINS, that is not ****in BOXING, not every boxing match end in a KO or TKO, someone like Hagler should be impossible to even Knock Down, the man was never even officially knocked down his entire fukin career (the BS Knockdown against Juan Roldan was overturned) so why is he getting knocked down in this game?

Fans do a great job creating fighters who are not in the game though, they do a better job then EA Sports does IMO

Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 10-17-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,064,148.04
Total Points: 200,269,197,556.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
There should be a vacation mode, where your fighter fights once a year then goes on vacation. You should also be able to fight your way to the top by hand picking your opponents. Gift decisions, biased annouce team, be able to use drugs. I dunno I'd like to keep the game as real as possible.

Seriously though, you should be able to customize create-a-boxers' records, and existing boxers records should be updated as they fight.

I also think they should have a set roster of boxers that should come with the game, but they should have a large database of boxers you can download individual boxers, based on who you like, what divisions you follow or whatever.

Overall, they need to make the actual fighting more realistic, inside fighting...the computer shouldn't be able to run away and clinch so easily when stunned. Body punches need to do more damage.

There should also be a promoter mode...
I like that promotor idea were you would have to negotiate a deal with the fighters. You also would have to have a deal with an MGM Grand and a t.v network or do your own PPV.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 103 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,276,345,403,776.16
Total Points: 19,286,407,209,144.81
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas 

Kind of want an amateur mode were you can start your career from a really early age and go on tournament runs and even the Olympics.
Also have a realistic corrupt judges mode were you lose unless you KO them