Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-11-2012, 02:58 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,587.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
The guarantees are published by the commission. Pac's guarantees are like 6 to 7 million. Yeah he makes more based on PPV but I am sure TR clouds the math so he isnt getting as much as he thinks he is.
Why are you so sure, and the hordes of accountants and lawyers that Pacquiao had around him know nothing of all this. Are you some super dooper genius who can see through skulls, and locked doors. Maybe you have special ears-double size- that can hear wnvwn thoughts before they're spoken....what.is you you have that makes you suck a prognocticator (look it up)??

And why tell us idiots on an obscure web site, why not go direct to the man himself and his accountants. You'll get a reward, maybe millions......maybe you're just nuts. All these creepy kids with conspiracy fantasies, couldn't even call them theories.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-11-2012, 03:02 AM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,100,112,746.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
Why are you so sure, and the hordes of accountants and lawyers that Pacquiao had around him know nothing of all this. Are you some super dooper genius who can see through skulls, and locked doors. Maybe you have special ears-double size- that can hear wnvwn thoughts before they're spoken....what.is you you have that makes you suck a prognocticator (look it up)??

And why tell us idiots on an obscure web site, why not go direct to the man himself and his accountants. You'll get a reward, maybe millions......maybe you're just nuts. All these creepy kids with conspiracy fantasies, couldn't even call them theories.
Pac had independent accountants. He fired them and they are suing him for never paying. Pac has NEW accountants, ones picked by Bob Arum. This is a known FACT.

Its really a conspiracy theory to come to the obvious conclusion that a promoter is a sleaze bag? You are the type of naive person that gets taken by scam artists.

Also known publically, Pac's guarantee for his last few fights are lower than Cotto's was. This is published by the commission. Also the judges statement from the slander case in which he said Pac's lawyers were charging way too high of an hourly rate. The lawyers were picked by Arum.

You are retarded.

Last edited by elfag; 10-11-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:48 AM
ashton14
Amateur

Total Points: 212.75

Old 10-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 335,129,192,489,323.06
Total Points: 335,129,192,594,578.31
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Who cares that much at this stage?
Old 10-11-2012, 03:58 AM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,958,584,333.89
Total Points: 119,958,608,126.78

If the rumors are true, seems to me that all roads are leading to Pacquiao for Mr Floyd at this point. The other roads are leading to big guys like Canelo and Martinez. Mr Floyd is supposed to be announcing his next fight before even negotiating the Pac fight. Seems the guy is on a long vacation again.

Canelo, of course, stands out on GBP's list, but I'm not hearing his name from Floyd's camp. Uncle Roger was mentioning Pac and Bradley the other day. Small guys. All of a sudden being TR is no longer a problem.

Last edited by KRAFTSMAN; 10-11-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:05 AM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 26 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 307,154,289,089,023.19
Total Points: 307,154,290,256,990.75
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me?

He signed an extension with TR to get a fight with floyd? That makes no sense.
Shafter could get him a 1 fight deal as a free agent and he would make way more than he can under top rank. Shafter wont charge the 27% that bob does.
sounds equally dumb as the visionquest ordeal seriously.

hire accountants to find inconsistencies
fire accountants for finding inconsistencies

this guy is gonna be president someday.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:28 AM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute

Seems some people are in the business of disseminating misleading information. The thought of Pac being promised a fight with the Big Duck is laughable. LOL. Mr Pacquiao doesn't need the Big Duck. Why would the biggest superstar in boxing today need a guy like a boring fighter like Floyd? A guy whom half the world doesn't even recognize? Pac is a born again Christian. He stopped womanizing. He can lose all his riches and can still live normally in a tiny dwelling. An average person would worry about not having a comfortable bed to sleep on. Not a guy like Pacquiao. He can sleep on a bamboo floor sandwiched between ten people.

Last edited by KRAFTSMAN; 10-11-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,446.49

The signs are there that they could be fighting in April for a while now but the problem is that Marquez will more than likely **** it up
And yes.....Pacquiao is obviously ****ing stupid
Old 10-11-2012, 04:51 AM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Actually, Pacquiao signed this extension some time ago. Not sure why it's being peddled like brand new news.
Yep. This is old news. There must be some hidden agenda behind the recycling of these stories.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 AM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,078,688,153.41
Total Points: 3,110,561,568.70
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser Good Luck Sucker..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Depen on my promotah ....