Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#181
Old 10-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maidana's Farm
Posts: 5,953
Rep Power: 25 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,163,426.15
Bank: 219,358,094,167,912.44
Total Points: 219,358,095,331,338.59
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley hilarious thread - jas 
Default

BPP see what you have done? stop making troll threads.
Reply With Quote
Body Movin' is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#182
Old 10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 4,360
Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,300,176,911.36
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,176,911.36
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
When I said that it was to address those who say "it's ok because they're born that way." That's a mistake many people make and that's why I use the paedophile example, because it's a clear way to show that even if it is nature that doesn't mean it's not an aberration. That's not the way people were meant to be. But, I've never said whether I believe it's nature or nurture, because it has nothing to do with this discussion. It's just what you buffoons think is an easy answer that will settle the argument but as I've proven, it's not. You know every time you think you have a point you just prove that you're a moron with no reading comprehension skills or ability for critical thought. You take the easy way out and lie about what I've said and then base your argument on that lie. It shows the weakness of your position when you have to lie and insult to further your argument.
Guess what's missing fom this post, child? Proof that homosexuality is immoral. Because I don't care if something is not "meant to be", period. You don't see me railing against people with missing fingers. There is also no "meant" to be. I know you're a closeted religious retard, and that's mental illness in my book. Just admit it.

You're not even using the word wrong with any real conviction. Do you mean it's immoral or just "not normal"? Because if all you're saying is something isn't normal, who gives a sh1t? Not normal doesn't mean immoral. You're purposely using the word wrong ambiguously.

Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
samouraļ is offline
#183
Old 10-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Roaming the back roads of America
Posts: 3,123
Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,072,926.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,072,926.52
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Jeez another essay. Listen, I don't need to hate in order to recognize that something is wrong. You want to lump everyone who doesn't agree with this stuff in the same category then that's on you. You're obviously too closed in you views to understand that people can disagree with you without being bigots. What do you think that I go beat up every f@g I come across? I couldn't care enough to do that, we're just having an online discussion, it has nothing to do with hate. Also I don't know why you're obsessing over a latin term that anyone who didn't grow up on a farm would know.

Fyi I never say "african-american" or "caucasian" I say "black" and "white" cause it's easier. You act as if we're writing formal papers here.
I agree,you are 100% correct that you do not have to hate to recognize that something is wrong. And I actually have had disagreements with people on this subject that I believe may be misguided but they aren't bigots. However, you simply aren't one of them and that is evident by the hateful language that you choose to use. Such as f@g and ass bandits and comparing them to incest. They are just downright hateful and hurtful words and most normal people would agree with that.

And who said anything about you putting your hands on anyone? But, are you really trying to say that you are only a hateful bigot if you physically put your hands on someone and offensive hateful words really mean nothing?

Just so we are clear I am in no way comparing you to him. He is just the best example I could think of to make a point. Hitler was one if not the worst bigot in the history of humankind. I believe that everyone would agree with that, right?

With that said I am sure, no really I am positive, that Hitler didn't physically touch anyone as they marched into the gas chambers at Auschwitz. But his hateful words sure were responsible with getting those poor souls stuffed into those cattle cars and on their way. So, I would say that words especially hate filled ones can be pretty powerful and sometimes even outright dangerous and deadly.

As far as my essay's are concerned you really don't have to read any of them. But, I will say this you have responded to this thread over thirty times, that is thirty freakin times. And so far I have only read one that actually had anything to do with boxing. I bet that is at least twice as much or even three times as many responses as the next person. Don't you think that is a bit obsessive and maybe even a bit of grandstanding on your part? After all this is only an online discussion we are having.

In closing I will say that just like you and I homosexuals can't change who they are because they were born that way. You even admit that. However, you have the ability to change how you think and feel. Simply because you were not born that way and it is a learned behavior. I know because I changed but only when I had the willingness to do so. Simply because as I stated earlier it takes way to much energy to hate. And as much as you try to spin it or split hairs you are in fact a hateful bigot. And its strange how you were actually the first to use that word within are discussion. Good luck to you!
Reply With Quote
Ravens Fan is offline
#184
Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 PM
jasons0660
Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0 jasons0660 is on a distinguished road
Points: 399.83
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 399.83
Default

I always laugh at guys who say that homosexuality is wrong but then go and ogle lesbian scenes in adult movies. LOLOLOLOLOL.

In fact, double LOLOLOLOLOL.
Reply With Quote
jasons0660 is offline
#185
Old 10-08-2012, 06:19 PM
jasons0660
Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0 jasons0660 is on a distinguished road
Points: 399.83
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 399.83
Default

Ravens Fan,

Sexual feelings are innate. They come automatically.

Behavior-wise, everyone has the ability to choose how they behave sexually. One can be chaste, one can be promiscuous, one can be monogamous...it's all within a person's control. However, I wouldn't expect a homosexually oriented person to refrain from sex any more than I would expect a heterosexually oriented person to refrain from sex.
Reply With Quote
jasons0660 is offline
#186
Old 10-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Roaming the back roads of America
Posts: 3,123
Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,072,926.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,072,926.52
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasons0660 View Post
Ravens Fan,

Sexual feelings are innate. They come automatically.

Behavior-wise, everyone has the ability to choose how they behave sexually. One can be chaste, one can be promiscuous, one can be monogamous...it's all within a person's control. However, I wouldn't expect a homosexually oriented person to refrain from sex any more than I would expect a heterosexually oriented person to refrain from sex.
That all may be true but I have to ask, are you referring to something I had said or are you simply making a statement? Because if you are referring to something that I had said you will have to refresh my memory. Because I truly do not remember ever mentioning anything about anyone's sex life or even their sexual feelings.
Reply With Quote
Ravens Fan is offline
#187
Old 10-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Berry Picker
I love to pick
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In a field, waiting for ripening season
Posts: 18,829
Rep Power: 56 Berry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,050,706,264.27
Bank: 1,914,744,064,675.75
Total Points: 1,926,794,770,940.02
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
There is circumstantial evidence that he cheated. The red spot on the plaster pad also seen on his hand wraps after the cotto fight. As well as the extensive bruising and swelling of cotto's face in the first fight and the remarkably different outcome of the second fight.

A guy doesn't get brutally beaten and stopped in 1 fight then come back to fight the same guy and beat him with ease and not feel any of his punches. Name one time that ever happened so dramatically. look at pac marquez. close every time like almost all rematches aside from a 1 punch knock out usually in the heavyweights. the dramatic difference in the 2 fights should tell you all you need to know.
Total up the number of punches in both fights and you'll see why Cottos face looked different.
Reply With Quote
Berry Picker is offline
#188
Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 17,642
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 302,985.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,985.20
Default

Cotto pretty much painted "I'm gay" on his own forehead by saying this. He'll never get another big fight now.
Reply With Quote
DiegoFuego is offline
#189
Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM
chaos
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 583
Rep Power: 10 chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,486.78
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,486.78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasons0660 View Post
Chaos,

You accuse others of launching personal attacks on you but you are the one who is guilty of this. LOL. You have little, if any, credibility.

As I said in my earlier post to you, did your dad suddenly turn gay and cheesed you off? Your sons?

Also, are you one of these guys who likes to watch lesbians in adult **** movies? I've heard that a lot of "straight" guys enjoy watching lesbian scenes. LOL. Doesn't homosexuality of the female kind offend you?
Lol, guys don't necessarily like lesbians per se, they like watching straight girls dyke out. Big difference. Most real dykes look like Rosie, which is digusting. And if you pay attention to the course of the discussion you will see from whom the personal attacks originated. I've made a few remarks here and there but it's nowhere near the amount you lot have been spewing and I don't base my whole argument on insults. Furthermore, I haven't lowered myself to insulting people's family members, as some of you have chosen to do. You guys, and I use the term "guys" very loosely, are taking this way too personally. The anger in your posts is palpable and unless you're a f@g there's no reason for it. You're deliberately misinterpreting and lying about my views, making false assumptions, hurling insults and making gay jokes left and right. What do you think that says about your credibility.
Reply With Quote
chaos is offline
#190
Old 10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 4,360
Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,300,176,911.36
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,176,911.36
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Lol, guys don't necessarily like lesbians per se, they like watching straight girls dyke out. Big difference. Most real dykes look like Rosie, which is digusting. And if you pay attention to the course of the discussion you will see from whom the personal attacks originated. I've made a few remarks here and there but it's nowhere near the amount you lot have been spewing and I don't base my whole argument on insults. Furthermore, I haven't lowered myself to insulting people's family members, as some of you have chosen to do. You guys, and I use the term "guys" very loosely, are taking this way too personally. The anger in your posts is palpable and unless you're a f@g there's no reason for it. You're deliberately misinterpreting and lying about my views, making false assumptions, hurling insults and making gay jokes left and right. What do you think that says about your credibility.

1. Is it immoral to be gay?

2. Or is it immoral to act gay?

If yes to #1, explain that, because it makes zero sense to me. Neither nature nor nurture really matters because it doesn't change the fact that they're gay.

If yes to #2, explain what the immoral part of a homosexual act is, and why. Your earlier explanation was simply "because if everyone did it, we'd go extinct". Am I misrepresenting you by saying that? I don't think so, but here's your chance to set the record straight.

If you're going to keep replying, answer these questions simply and clearly so there aren't any more communication problems. My view up to now is that you're being purposely ambiguous because you have no argument. "Because it's just wrong" is an insufficient reason for something, for the record. If your answer is "because the Bible tells me so", just say it. We can end the conversation right there.

Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
samouraļ is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.