Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-08-2012, 04:50 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,179,593.91
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
you been making that point for 5 pages now I don't think he gets it. he just thinks he owned you or something. dunning krueger affect again on the board.
He really is a blithering idiot.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-08-2012, 05:14 PM
chaos
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,707.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwaves View Post
Lol QFT

This guy's dumb arguments can be summarized this way. Keep in mind he conceded that it's the actions of homosexuals that are immoral, not necessarily their nature.

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
2. If everyone on Earth chose to be practicing homosexuals, we'd go extinct
3. Therefore, practicing homosexuality is wrong.

Here's a simple way of illustrating how stupid that is:

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
2. If everyone on Earth chose to wear condoms during sex, we'd go extinct
3. Therefore, practicing safe sex is wrong.

I rest my case: chaos is an imbecile.
There you go again making an argument based on a false premise. When did I "concede" that it was only their actions that are wrong? Just because I said I don't care what they do behind closed doors doesn't mean I agree with it. You can masturbate in your own feces behind closed doors, that's your right, doesn't mean I agree with it. As usual you follow up with a flawed argument based on a false premise. You really aren't very good at this are you..
Old 10-08-2012, 05:22 PM
StarScr33m
Banned

Total Points: 22,092.83

As much as I love Cotto, he probably supports gay people because one day his eldest son will have to come out.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
There you go again making an argument based on a false premise. When did I "concede" that it was only their actions that are wrong? Just because I said I don't care what they do behind closed doors doesn't mean I agree with it. You can masturbate in your own feces behind closed doors, that's your right, doesn't mean I agree with it. As usual you follow up with a flawed argument based on a false premise. You really aren't very good at this are you..
God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting your words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "f@g" this thread concerns has more balls than you.

Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
AntonTheMeh
NSB, DKSAB....

Rep Power: 59 AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,176,367,805.71
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

mother of god.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,098,837.86
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting your words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "f@g" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
Dude give it up the guy clearly does not understand what you're saying.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:43 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Dude give it up the guy clearly does not understand what you're saying.
Oh, I'm done. If I have to spell it out that clearly, it's over his potato-shaped head to begin with. I could have sworn I already realized that.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:44 PM
chaos
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,707.38

Quote:

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting you words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "f@g" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
When I said that it was to address those who say "it's ok because they're born that way." That's a mistake many people make and that's why I use the paedophile example, because it's a clear way to show that even if it is nature that doesn't mean it's not an aberration. That's not the way people were meant to be. But, I've never said whether I believe it's nature or nurture, because it has nothing to do with this discussion. It's just what you buffoons think is an easy answer that will settle the argument but as I've proven, it's not. You know every time you think you have a point you just prove that you're a moron with no reading comprehension skills or ability for critical thought. You take the easy way out and lie about what I've said and then base your argument on that lie. It shows the weakness of your position when you have to lie and insult to further your argument.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:47 PM
jasons0660
Amateur

Total Points: 403.83

Homosexuality in men is completely normal. It's a normal part of the orientation spectrum.

Keep in mind, also, that men are highly sexed. If a man isn't oriented to men at all, he can still engage in homosexual behavior due to his libido. This occurs if women are absent, such as in prison. The libido of men needs some outlet.

Homosexuality is like hair growth - it's there and it happens. Deal with it.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:52 PM
jasons0660
Amateur

Total Points: 403.83

Chaos,

You accuse others of launching personal attacks on you but you are the one who is guilty of this. LOL. You have little, if any, credibility.

As I said in my earlier post to you, did your dad suddenly turn gay and cheesed you off? Your sons?

Also, are you one of these guys who likes to watch lesbians in adult **** movies? I've heard that a lot of "straight" guys enjoy watching lesbian scenes. LOL. Doesn't homosexuality of the female kind offend you?