Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 JDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,199,318.89
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Default If Bradley would have lost the decision...

Would his stock as a fighter go up or down

I was just watching the Chuck Wepner documentary and got to that part where they show Rocky saying "I just want to go the distance... "

If Bradley went the distance with Pacquiao but lost the decision as he should have... Would u people (especially the people that currently hate Bradley right now) actually think higher of him as a fighter

Becuz the fact is, Bradley did not deserve a Pacquiao fight, nor had he done anything for anyone to think this fight would be either close/competitive, or that Bradley had a shot at winning... The fight was obviously just a response to Floyd fighting the "young-lion" in Ortiz and nothing more

Despite all that, Bradley actually didn't do as bad as he should have, and actually looked a lot better against Pac (albeit a slightly faded Pac) than inarguably better fighters like Cotto and Margarito... Hell, even Barrera (if I remember correctly... been a while)

When he got hit, he didn't run, often even coming forward trying to retaliate... He put up the best showing he could, it just wasn't enough to get the (legitimate) win...

Now, considering how a lot of u are crucifying Bradley for not being THE FIRST FIGHTER IN HISTORY TO ADMIT THEY LOST AFTER A ROBBERY... Take that factor out completely and then what do u get
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM
subhuman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 subhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,120,440.00
Total Points: 10,224,300.87

His stock would have gone up imo
Old 10-07-2012, 10:04 PM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 JDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond repute
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 

I personally feel Bradley's fate was sealed... All thanks to the HBO commentary

I had cousin, not a boxing fan, text me during the fight to tell me Bradley was overrated and that he sucked... It made no sense to me considering how many people has he ever talked to about Bradley?? Literally just one... Me... And I told him before the fight that Bradley was gonna get demolished and embarrassed... So what reason did he have to believe Bradley was gonna do better than he did??

That just shows how powerful words can be to the ignorant... If u don't know what ur looking for, you can easily be manipulated by bias commentary

If Bradley lost that fight, his career would be buried right now... He'd be right there next to Joshua Clottey in obscurity

And its not becuz he ran, or covered up, or did anything to make himself look bad... It was all becuz of the commentary
Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 129 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,733,219,670,607.84
Total Points: 5,010,220,020,513.11
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Man, you just disrespected Bradley a lot. He had done plenty to earn a Pacquiao fight, and he is a pretty good fighter.

It's really impossible to predict how NSB would have reacted if the decision was correct. Considering most this site thought Bradley would get knocked out and not be competitive at all, I would hope the opinion of him would have risen. He gave Pac a decent fight.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:16 PM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Man, you just disrespected Bradley a lot. He had done plenty to earn a Pacquiao fight, and he is a pretty good fighter.

It's really impossible to predict how NSB would have reacted if the decision was correct. Considering most this site thought Bradley would get knocked out and not be competitive at all, I would hope the opinion of him would have risen. He gave Pac a decent fight.
Like what?
Old 10-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 22 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 357,354,236.49
Total Points: 521,482,527,643.90
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Thought he sucked before and think he sucks now! I dont care if sone try to say he was undefeated and a supposed top 10 P4P, i always saw a guy who sucked and still do
Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 681,647,031,425,577,472.00
Total Points: 689,547,031,525,591,424.00
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

His stock would go up because he would be credible for accepting his defeat with honor

Now everyone thinks hes delusional and a bald face liar
Old 10-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 2,103,404,381,117,872.25
Total Points: 2,104,218,338,577,824.75
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

lol Pactards still salty
Old 10-07-2012, 11:25 PM
jhon123
Contender

Rep Power: 0 jhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,923.27
you deserve a kick - Freedom. 

if he lost he probably would have went down to 140 and fight khan and all the other big names at 140
Old 10-07-2012, 11:50 PM
..El Chacal..
.::Orgullo Mexicano::.

Rep Power: 21 ..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,235,957,797.18
Total Points: 80,236,017,349.35
I bought you a box of tissues so when Cotto loses, you can wipe your eyes!!!! Hahahahaha K - HTownTexan Here is a TV to watch all the big fights!!!!! - HTownTexan And here is some junk food... We all know the big fights arent the same without some food.... - HTownTexan And come fight night.... You cant forget the beer....   So you got a TV, some food, some beer.... Have a good time watching the fight .....  Dont leave your tissue behind.... You'll need them...J/K - HTownTexan Congrats on 1000 posts - ??? 
1k...Congrats - Izrock excellant posts! - jazbo Cheers. You got good taste in pussy homey - mangler For being a great member and poster - jazluvr449 Pa Disfrutar la Victoria en Noviembre 14!Vamos Cotto Pa Guerra! Papa! - Sox8055 
Back atcha bro'!  War Cotto! - jazluvr449 Have a drink my nigguh!!! - D-Omonist Congrats on 3K, my nizzle! - mangler jr merry christmas! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler 
happy new year - Libido Sanchez long time .... brew on me - El Mustang Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
lol Pactards still salty
This.....

Like Bradley was suppose to say "You know what?..take my belt I really lost"....

If Pacquiao didn't do it for Marquez in their 3rd fight..why should Bradley do it for Pacquiao??