Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Basco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Basco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 169,289.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw_07 View Post
a baby isn't born gay, the society glorifies this kinda behavior, its the fashion of the celebrities , actors, musicians alike. It's "cool" these days to be either bi or homo, being simply straight is no longer considered to be thrilling enough. Seems that some like to play Russian roulette with their lives instead with all the STD's out there.
I am proud to be Pro-life and anti gay and does not need to be hiding behind the politically correct statements that some seems to do. I got my own brain to think with.
Do your research you uneducated homofobic! There is recent research proving that homosexual behavior could be a result of chemical imbalances in the brain. Even if an homosexual turned to be that way as a result of his upbringing, how could you blame them for being the result of a society like the one we live in?

Do some research: "Serotonergic signalling"

Not sure why I wasted my time responding to this :*******:
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2012, 12:49 AM
dr3w5ol
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 dr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 776.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
I dont care to speculate, he was caught against mosley yet he wasn't against cotto. He is a cheater, but there is no proof to say he cheated against cotto.
fair enough, but people care to speculate because it is the logical thing to do.
bottom line is margs doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, and people should speculate. only a really bad cheater gets caught the first time cheating.
i personally wish he just never cheated, cause like i said, his style was awesome, he fought like a true mexican warrior. mexicans are my favorite style fighters and he was one of the best of them.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,072,997.41
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
you seems to be obsessed with the word a$$wipe, guess it turns you on talking about a man's backside.
Btw, we found your pic on the web:

Actually its you that is a bit obsessed with homosexuality. Whats wrong have you noticed that you are attracted to men? Watch out you might be turning and I here there is vaccine that can fight off the gay bug. So, quick go get the shot before your wrist begins to get limp.

As far as your photo is concerned I don't think I could pass for Justin Bieber. But honestly I wouldn't mind being that young again. And actually I am in the photo in my avatar but that was along time ago.

But, I will tell you why I responded and it is because you are a vile disgusting human being. And you want to know how I know? Because I use be just like you that is until I grew up and matured some what.

And I have no issues with anyone that may believe homosexuality is a sin based on their religious beliefs or even for other reasons. But I believe your opinions are based in something much simpler. Like the fact that your a complete moron who jumps to conclusions that are not fact based. As in if he bleeds he will spread the virus. Or you can turn gay. And if you really want to make a point why not at least get educated and stop spewing immature garbage.

In closing I will just say that I have no tolerance for ignorant hateful people as yourself. Who knows maybe its just because it reminds me of myself from years past. And I would also like to apologize about the a$$wipe thing. But, not to you because I actually owe the apology to the 5hit covered piece of toilet paper. Now, back to boxing.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:07 AM
ROYistheGOAT
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,010,036,921.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr3w5ol View Post
fair enough, but people care to speculate because it is the logical thing to do.
bottom line is margs doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, and people should speculate. only a really bad cheater gets caught the first time cheating.
i personally wish he just never cheated, cause like i said, his style was awesome, he fought like a true mexican warrior. mexicans are my favorite style fighters and he was one of the best of them.
It's just too much to do. Like the other guy said, it would be opening up a can of worms. If you look at the cotto win, then you would have to look at every fight in his career, then every other guy who has cheated and all of their fights. It's best to just go off what you know and can prove.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,072,997.41
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

My opinion on Margacheato is that there is and should always be a big fat ? hanging over all his fights. I just have no respect for the man and he should have been cellmates with Luis Resto.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Jupiter Maximus
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Jupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond reputeJupiter Maximus has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,484.73

funny i dont remember many ppl freaking out when David Haye admitted to being bi-sexual
Old 10-07-2012, 02:36 AM
MamaHuevo
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond reputeMamaHuevo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,014,406.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Richards View Post
props to charlieg.
Killer sig homes!!!! When the world ends the only things that will survive will be ****roaches and Keith Richards. Rock on Keith!!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Chex31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Chex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,727,355,597.56
Total Points: 13,037,501,144.24
Fellow British Columbian - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Quote:
there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..
Old 10-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Ring Leader
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Ring Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond reputeRing Leader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,120,064,943.38
Total Points: 16,220,142,393.19
You are a stand up dude!! - mathed thanks for your payment  cheers! - jose830 earn those stripes - mathed Cheers - mathed Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Building your rank - mathed enjoy - mathed 

it doesn't surprise me from a guy who dug his hands into another mans ass during floyd/cotto 24/7. but any hoo i have no problem with anyone coming out. their sexual desires is none of my business and shouldn't be anybody elses business
Old 10-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,824,492.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

I'm not going to give cotto "props" or call him "an amazing human being" for heaving tolerance towards his gay old friend