Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Mikel 45
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Mikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,642,333,455.06
Total Points: 9,642,335,543.68

Haye is right. I like Vitali, but both brothers always say their opponents will be a tough challenge (really knowing they are going to beat them to a pulp)

Haye is the only competition. Lets get it on. If you are a boxing fan how can you say "**** this fight" Who cares if haye has not really earned another shot.

If you want to see the brothers fight the likes of aging tony thompson and so on then thats your business, but i dont!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-06-2012, 09:37 AM
throbk1974
Interim Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,698.59

Haye needs to fight for the spot. He isn't the #1 contender in any division.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,737,671.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatLine View Post
wlad and vitali are different fighters though.. why talk about them like they're the same person? it doesnt happen with ricky and matthew hatton, glen and nonito donaire, anthony and lamont peterson, jose and miguel cotto (etc) so there's no reason why it should happen with the klitschko brothers.
That's not a valid argument. They are both extremely dominant world champions, who hardly ever lose a single round. I can't recall this ever happening in any divsison.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:25 AM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 45 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,548,761,911,578,538.00
Total Points: 5,548,961,911,825,200.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

Vitali has the discipline and the talent to put on one more big show against Haye.

Lennox Lewis had a grand finale against Vitali.

Jack Dempsey had one last war versus Tunney.

Marvin Hagler had a final showdown with Leonard.

Now is the time... Vitali has the opportunity to give fans one last great performance before he retires... win or lose, if Vitali fights Haye, he has the heart of a true champion.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:28 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,737,671.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookoutofhell View Post
i hugely admire haye - i think he gets alot of unneccessary flak at times. people forget he has always gone out of his way to make big fights (valuev in germany and mormeck in france).

i also think he should be entitled to jump the queue in the fight for a klit. his KO of chisora shows that he is level above the other guys in the top 10.

what t*cks me off about haye is his talk.

he didn't have a great performance against vlad so if vitali and his team do decide to fight haye, then haye should realize he has been offered a great opportunity. he should be humble, grateful and accept whatevers on the table.

i would tolerate his smack talk if he went out and blitzed arreaola/povetkin and then called out a K brother. but he hasn't done that has he.

he wants a big fight with a good pay check or he say's he'll retire. i think that smacks of arrogance.
The ast half og your comment, ( from his big talk) is exactly accurate and contradicts the first half.

Besides, to "give us" that terrific Valuev "fight" he jumped right out of almost completed agreement with Klitschko. but of course we can forgive him, because of the uniqe record he made in this fight. The LOWEST number of punches in a heavyweight fight (maybe ANY fight) ever, averaging 5 punches per round. And he didn't deserve the decision.

And as for not doing so well against Wladimir Klitschko, he did distinctly unwell, making a travesty of the fight, like a buffoon, dropping to his knees about 20 or more times, when not being hit. He should have bee DQd after about the 4-5th time.

It was far worse than Hopkins -Morade Hakkar. THAT, says everything, if you know anything about boxing history.........and that's only "if",,,,
Old 10-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Mr. Philadel
R.I.P. (1954 - 2014)

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 65 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,280,016,629.62
Total Points: 431,180,702,196.00
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Former champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) is not taking "no" for an answer when it comes to a fight with WBC heavyweight beltholder Vitali Klitschko. Haye wants to get in the ring with Vitali before the 41-year-old boxer retires from the sport and commits himself to a political career. Haye wants the fight to happen soon and he doesn't care if Vitali selects Germany as the location.

[Click Here To Read More]
smh...smh...this dude is so dam fake!!!!....he just wants a good payday....nothing against THAT, but don't be so fake about it!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 AM
mike gonzalez
Contender

Rep Power: 7 mike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nicemike gonzalez is just really nice
Total Points: 7,594.54
Default Klitschko brothers suck

They both fight like robots. Deontay Wilder is knocking, get it knocking on both Klits door.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,072,494.33
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Wow, it looks as if the majority of fans are once again seeing him for what he truly is and are turning against Haye. I knew his mouth could only take him so far.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Tony B.
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Tony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these partsTony B. is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,705.87

What are people talking about on here? Why shoud Vitali fight give Haye a payday? Hayes best career win was over a faded John Ruiz, he's been dropped and knocked-out by average cruiserweights, and he got a gift decision over Valuev. In his biggest fight, he talked trash (and conned the world into believing it) before barely even making "glass-chinned" Wlad break a sweat in route to a shut-out. Then he displayed his "hurt" pinky toe on live TV! People are on here calling Haye an All Time Great!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,072,494.33
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
The ast half og your comment, ( from his big talk) is exactly accurate and contradicts the first half.

Besides, to "give us" that terrific Valuev "fight" he jumped right out of almost completed agreement with Klitschko. but of course we can forgive him, because of the uniqe record he made in this fight. The LOWEST number of punches in a heavyweight fight (maybe ANY fight) ever, averaging 5 punches per round. And he didn't deserve the decision.

And as for not doing so well against Wladimir Klitschko, he did distinctly unwell, making a travesty of the fight, like a buffoon, dropping to his knees about 20 or more times, when not being hit. He should have bee DQd after about the 4-5th time.

It was far worse than Hopkins -Morade Hakkar. THAT, says everything, if you know anything about boxing history.........and that's only "if",,,,
Did you somehow forget the fact that Haye had to fight from the second round on against Valuev with a fake broken hand? I may be in the minority but I don't believe that Holyfield even did enough against Valuev to win, and he had done much more against the Beast than Haye had done. And I have always been a fan of The Real Deal.