Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-25-2012, 10:46 PM
boxingchef
Contender

Rep Power: 9 boxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,482,073.32
Total Points: 35,488,526.78
The Klitschkos are ATGs - Freedom. Wlad's the man! - WladimirK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
Vit gets a few million, like 2 or 3 a fight max! Vs Haye he will get like 6+

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

you read this where? cause its not even close... way more than 2-3 million a fight
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Juanma9
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,132.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Haye has made himself a target, the constant trash talk throughout the years about 2 Ukranian fighters that draw 30+ million viewers on the regular, i guarantee you nearly every single Klitschko fan hates Haye because of this. They are probably the most popular athletes of all time in Ukraine.

Haye is also black, and going to a country filled with nationalists and racists is a terrible idea.

If he never talked trash and never made himself the villain he'd have no fear and would have nothing to worry about, his race only amplifies the risk.
You got this from Haye or you authored this bullshit? You ought to take a look at a map so you see what Ukraine is; make sure it's not from the 1940's so as not to confuse it with Nazi Germany.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Angel Boxer
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 6 Angel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeAngel Boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,081.94

They will fight, as it's the only interesting fight I can see at heavyweight, and it's not cause David Haye is some sort of a threat.....it's cause everyone wants to see Vitali lay a beating on him, and if that fight happens, that is what he gets.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 AM
White_Knight
At a lady's service

Rep Power: 14 White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,160,601.92
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

When he got his fight against Wladimir, he scuttled around the ring by the ropes like a ****roach all night. When he finally landed a hard punch, he found out he wasn't as big a puncher as he is in his daydreams. The average margin the judges had Wladimir winning by was 8 rounds (no, that isn't 8 rounds to 4; it's 10 rounds to 2!) - more than the margin Wlad had in his points victory over Sultan Ibragimov.

Haye would beat Vitali at this stage of his career, but then so would half the division. It would be a shame for him to give the pipsqueak the honour of a victory over him after he tried to undermine Wlad's victory with his sore-pinky-on-the-rear-foot-which-had-been-anaesthetised-before-the-fight excuse.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 AM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 9 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,309,088,153,120.42
Total Points: 2,320,188,217,317.60
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingchef View Post
whats funny to me is how many Haye fans say "Wlad didnt dominate Haye" and then also say "Haye dominated Valuev".... yeah right with 8.9 punches per round..... If Haye dominated Valuev, then haye was dominated by Wlad.... Im just giving it back to the Haye fans

Stop attacking a straw man buddy. I have never said that. Not once mentioned the Valuev fight. I'm a Haye fan so there goes your (failed) generalisation.

And to the other guy who red k'd me for some reason, yes I have. Sure you may love your country or whatever, but I sure didn't feel safe there and I wasn't the one loudmouthing a Ukrainian idol either. What's wrong with Germany? You know, the place he has fought nearly all of the time from his comeback.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:15 AM
RightJabLikeZab
Contender

Rep Power: 0 RightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these partsRightJabLikeZab is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,974.88

Haye is quite a character. That's enough to get me to watch
this fight. If Vitali ever makes it happen.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 AM
boxingchef
Contender

Rep Power: 9 boxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,482,073.32
Total Points: 35,488,526.78
The Klitschkos are ATGs - Freedom. Wlad's the man! - WladimirK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
Stop attacking a straw man buddy. I have never said that. Not once mentioned the Valuev fight. I'm a Haye fan so there goes your (failed) generalisation.

And to the other guy who red k'd me for some reason, yes I have. Sure you may love your country or whatever, but I sure didn't feel safe there and I wasn't the one loudmouthing a Ukrainian idol either. What's wrong with Germany? You know, the place he has fought nearly all of the time from his comeback.
I never said YOU said that. I was making a statement of what many many haye fans have said
Old 09-26-2012, 02:28 AM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 9 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,309,088,153,120.42
Total Points: 2,320,188,217,317.60
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingchef View Post
I never said YOU said that. I was making a statement of what many many haye fans have said
Good. If you disagree with these Haye fans, you shouldn't make an argument based on their logic. Can I see a few examples of where these Haye fans have explicitly said that Haye dominated Valuev? Or a link to a place where I can see "many Haye fans" arguing that? It would be an interesting read, and would bring validity to your argument. I have not seen many Haye fans say Haye won that fight clearly, nevermind dominating ... im just hoping you havent made this up.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:45 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 763,251,998,350.82
Total Points: 805,152,696,074.13
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
Wlad won all of his rounds with narrow margins. People seem to blur the distinction between the disappointment they got from Haye's boring perfomance, and the actual way Wlad won those rounds. They both were scared of eachother, and Wlad outboxed him using the jab to win. Wlad did not dominate.

On the issue of Ukraine, I agree. Haye haters will obviously try twist it to say Haye is running, but they are only embarassing themselves really. Ukraine is a dangerous place, even when the football was on. Haye saying he's willing to fight in Germany should be enough to disprove that theory of him running. Haye knows hes not going to get a strong reception in Germany when he fights next.