Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 09-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,113,202,720.67
Total Points: 593,114,623,181.28
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Default Kale and beets will be your best friends.

If you eat these everyday raw, you'll notice your performance will enhance dramatically.

Kale-1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat. One cup of kale has only 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat. It is great for aiding in digestion and elimination with its great fiber content. Itís also filled with so many nutrients, vitamins, folate and magnesium as well as those listed below.

2. Kale is high in iron. Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef. Iron is essential for good health, such as the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more.

3. Kale is high in Vitamin K. Eating a diet high in Vitamin K can help protect against various cancers. It is also necessary for a wide variety of bodily functions including normal bone health and the prevention of blood clotting. Also increased levels of vitamin K can help people suffering from Alzheimerís disease.

4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.

5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food. One cup of kale is filled with 10% of the RDA of omega-3 fatty acids, which help, fight against arthritis, asthma and autoimmune disorders.

6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support. Eating more kale can help lower cholesterol levels.

7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.Vitamin A is great for your vision, your skin as well as helping to prevent lung and oral cavity cancers.

8. Kale is high in Vitamin C. This is very helpful for your immune system, your metabolism and your hydration.

9. Kale is high in calcium. Per calorie, kale has more calcium than milk, which aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Vitamin C is also helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility

10. Kale is a great detox food. Kale is filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for detoxifying your body and.

Beets- Just eat the or juice them. You won't regret it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-14-2012, 01:44 PM
ZeeBrah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ZeeBrah is a jewel in the roughZeeBrah is a jewel in the roughZeeBrah is a jewel in the roughZeeBrah is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,715.69

I don't want low-fat foods. I want low-carb foods.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:35 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,218,016.19
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Love Kale! Especially Lacinato Kale

Don't really like Beets, they taste like dirt to me but I still blend them with other Fresh Fruits and other stuff to try and cover up the taste

Kale is good for dudes with MAN BOOBS or Huge Stomachs, it boost your Testosterone NATURALLY
Old 09-17-2012, 01:15 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,432.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

i love kale!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,582,653,847.58
Total Points: 23,632,741,023.54

This thread inpsired me to try kale for the first time.... I love the way it tastes and its quite affordable fresh. How does everyone prepare it? I've just been eating it raw with some balsamic vinegar, and also made a salad. Its a very pleasing texture, and I'm quite fond of the earthy taste.

Hopefully the benefits listed here are true, if not then thats no biggie either, kale is very satisfying to eat.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,522,423,758,390.45
Total Points: 3,522,423,786,630.48
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Love beets. Slice them, sprinkle on some coarse salt and drizzle in olive oil and/or vinegar.
I've always hated kale but endive is similar, extremely nutritious, and can be eaten raw as a salad.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,113,202,720.67
Total Points: 593,114,623,181.28
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIB420 View Post
This thread inpsired me to try kale for the first time.... I love the way it tastes and its quite affordable fresh. How does everyone prepare it? I've just been eating it raw with some balsamic vinegar, and also made a salad. Its a very pleasing texture, and I'm quite fond of the earthy taste.

Hopefully the benefits listed here are true, if not then thats no biggie either, kale is very satisfying to eat.
I eat my kale raw with spinach, cucumber, parsley, carrots, beets. I feel do energized after I eat them.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM
NVSemin
Contender

Rep Power: 5 NVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond reputeNVSemin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,092.09

You guys are all potential Russians (or Ukrainians). Next step after loving beets is to love Borscht
Old 09-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Japanese Boxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Japanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 945,031,115.18
deliciousness - tongue me Thanks!!! - DempseyRollin well deserved - HaglerSteelChin 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tongue me 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Love Kale! Especially Lacinato Kale

Don't really like Beets, they taste like dirt to me but I still blend them with other Fresh Fruits and other stuff to try and cover up the taste

Kale is good for dudes with MAN BOOBS or Huge Stomachs, it boost your Testosterone NATURALLY
Sounds like an infomercial. Looks Like I'll have to get moobs and a gut and do a kale diet with P90x.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:48 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,245,792,993.81
Total Points: 1,338,582,178,142.25
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Any good, healthy recipes for kale?