Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-17-2012, 02:23 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,565,909,285,078,085.00
Total Points: 1,595,129,401,206,438.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

In my eyes yes. I scored both fights for Matthysse.

The Judah fight I felt was a closer fight that could have gone either way.

The Alexander fight however was a definite win for Matthysse.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-17-2012, 02:25 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,565,909,285,078,085.00
Total Points: 1,595,129,401,206,438.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
ok let me get this straight ....before Cotto fought Floyd, dudes LOL @ Floyd saying he saw Cotto as a UNDEFEATED fighter....some of the SAME dudes are in here saying Lucas SHOULD be UNDEFEATED....smh...not saying he shouldn't or should because I don't really care too much about the dude...but its just funny to see how dudes be moving the furniture on here ...carry on!!!
I'd say it's perhaps because you can actually argue that Matthysse should be undefeated.

Cotto on the other hand was stopped twice therefore you cannot argue in any way that he is undefeated.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:29 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 403,148,875,740.03
Total Points: 416,255,238,306.11
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

I'm a mathysse fan but I love when ppl exaggerate score cards for fights. The Judah fight could have easily gone both ways. There's was nothing robbery about that fight. Smh. I guess when ppl start hearing stuff they just repeat it like 3 year olds. Close fight I think mathysse won it on the last round. With that said mathysse fights much better than he used to. He's amped up his intensity a good deal.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:35 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,588,707,177,902.85
Total Points: 2,599,307,289,378.50
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Bro let's be clear I am Judah fan, the commentators were pulling for Judah, in truth I wanted to give Judah the rounds, but I couldn't because he didn't win them.

He hardly landed anything and his biggest achievement in most of those early rounds was making Matthysse miss a number of times - but he still wasn't landing anything himself. Matthysse was constantly landing to the body.
Judah landed more and better than Matthysse early in that fight.

Like I said it is easy to have Matthysse winning because some of those rounds were close but Lucas in no way won more than 3 of the first 6 and that is being very favorable to him. Judges tend to score clear head punches as opposed to muddled body work, which is why Judah won the fight.

Matthysse was playing for the stoppage and gave away the early rounds as such to slow Judah down, and he didn't get the job done. His plan failed and he lost~ I have no issue with that.

If you think he won good for you~ but you have proven to be a poor judge so I see no reason to take you that seriously.

Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-17-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:10 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 347,403,584,311,288.06
Total Points: 347,534,584,559,944.31
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

No man.

I think Matthyse is an excellent fighter and one of elites at 140 but the Judah fight in particular was a close fight and nowhere near a robbery. Could of gone either way.

I don't look at Matthysse as undefeated but he's an elite fighter who's worked his way back up to the top of the division.

How about we stop putting so much emphasis on losses and just let things play out? If anything, he's learned from his losses and has developed more of a killer instinct.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Pin Galarga
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Pin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,270,497.42
Total Points: 14,387,898.54
Great post. - dancovboxer 

In the minds of the hard core fans, He's.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:12 PM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,034,617.03

Officially no, technically yes.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,789,377,826.95
Total Points: 50,162,127,345,230.75
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Judah landed more and better than Matthysse early in that fight.

Like I said it is easy to have Matthysse winning because some of those rounds were close but Lucas in no way won more than 3 of the first 6 and that is being very favorable to him. Judges tend to score clear head punches as opposed to muddled body work, which is why Judah won the fight.

Matthysse was playing for the stoppage and gave away the early rounds as such to slow Judah down, and he didn't get the job done. His plan failed and he lost~ I have no issue with that.
I was backing Judah, as a fan of his. I actually think Judah would have a better chance of winning a rematch as he fought very defensively, almost to the point of inactivity. He did the same against Khan.

The only other round I felt was close that could maybe be given to Judah was round 2.

Judah won the fight as the home fighter because he is worth more money to them, he did not win it in the ring.

Quote:
If you think he won good for you~ but you have proven to be a poor judge so I see no reason to take you that seriously.
You realise many more people in this thread had Matthysse winning? to add to that, the pro-Judah HBO team had Matthysse winning with Lederman having the unfancied foreigner up?

But I guess if The Gambler said Judah won he must have won, right? Well I guess you have the judges on your side (all three from NY/NJ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
In my eyes yes. I scored both fights for Matthysse.
I think most people feel the same way.

Last edited by Weebler I; 09-18-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,616,059.25
Total Points: 200,258,749,075.42
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

This guy should be undefeated. I would to see him get his get backs from both Zab and Alexander.