Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 890,456,824.92
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VapeRippa View Post
We yanks love fighters who can back their **** up, Mayweather talks loads of ish but he trains harder than any1 in the sport and always backs his ish up.

On the contrary, majority of UK's hyped up stars make their trash talk seem delusional and then cant back anything up on the big stage ever.

Then you have this Khunt getting KOd left and right, and still taking opponents lightly and talking that hes ready for Mayweather 3 days before his fight, then gets ktfo or UD. Thats pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Carl Froch is arguably the only UK fighter with his pants on the right place, not afraid of anyone but the chin and guts to give a tough hard fight even if hes supposed to be outboxed.

Like you said, Khan can get KOd 5 more times between this year and next one and hell still be pushing to fight the top names hes not even worthy of sharing a ring with. Its HBO, not the Amir Khan show, thats what everyone hates. He had plenty of chances why not let someone else the opportunity for once?

Khans all flash no essence, hes just a glorified amateur boxer.

PS: We werent spared ish of that dreadful Khan/McCloskey home cooking on HBO, at least it wasnt the main event. They left that for the big boys.
Only a class A retard like yourself would compare the best of this generation to Khan.

99% of Boxers talk more sh1t than they can back up. Yes Mayweather can back up the sh1t he talks but he's the exception rather than the rule.

It's also clear your one of those yanks who thinks it's only the UK fighters that get hyped up. Was Jeff ''The next Mike Tyson'' Lacy British?

Well that's up to HBO to decide and not either myself or you so why the **** are you asking me? Like i said the majority of Boxing fan's are Boxing fans first and foremost and would like to see enteraining fights. Win or lose most of Khan's fights on HBO have been exactly that, so maybe that's why HBO will want him back.

Home cooking?? Wow. You absolute retard.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomas View Post
Khan beats him easily, Lucas couldn´t see nor counter a lot of Ajose punches much less Khan. García was a different type of fighter.

Thats all well and good Matthyse not being able to counter Ajose's punches but you seem to be overlooking a minor fact regarding the nuclear bombs that landed on Ajose's chin from Matthyhse that if landed on Khan's would probably end his career.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:15 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 96 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,924,805,888,548.36
Total Points: 82,927,487,516,647.42
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley 

give it a rest just this once, khan
take a tune up

you can get jello'd by mathysse in early 2013.

khan has the best chin in boxing
and he's the best offensive fighter not named manny pacquiao, according to amir khan.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Garcia was not looked at as dangerous. He was a replacement, underdog, looked at as too weak to keep Khan off him. The only one's who believed in Garcia were his dad and himself. They were right with everything they said, which is what makes their upset more badass. "Can Khan take the same punch Morales took?"..Khan couldn't take the punch.
At the time the majority on this forum were saying GBP would pick Morales or some other easy option as a replacement for Khan to fight.

Yes Khan was the favourite but Garcia was always a very dangerous replacement in the eyes of anyone who has a clue about Boxing.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Suavecito80
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Suavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond reputeSuavecito80 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,250,624.49
my bad bro!! - Mr. Philadel 

Khan gets victimized again. People keep bringing up the maidana fight but fail to remember how he was doing the chicken dance that fight as well. I think Lucas is an overall better boxer than maidana and will brutalize khan again. LOL at bambi on ice, that **** was hilarious!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Contender

Rep Power: 5 2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,007,085.71

I like Khan but this is suicide Mathysse will absolutely rip him up ! !
Old 09-14-2012, 04:40 PM
el malo
Last Of The Mo-Ricans!

Rep Power: 23 el malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,489,939,079.49
Total Points: 189,490,000,340.66
Black Trash The Autobiography of Kirk Jones, one of the most slept on Hiphop masterpieces, EVER.  Great fucking choice. - El Gallo Negro! Your posts are mostly right on the money homey. - mangler Have a treat homey. Luv readin your posts. - mangler I couldn't give you green K because I'm out for the day so have a gift.  Good poster, you are. - ABOSWORTH have a beer - MANGLER 

He must want to commit suicide. I give him credit though if he fights Lucas.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:45 PM
MrRolltide91
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 431,908,676.09

i see khan getting knocked out
Old 09-14-2012, 04:45 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 669,980,777,561.60
Total Points: 2,946,981,069,276.42
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
give it a rest just this once, khan
take a tune up

you can get jello'd by mathysse in early 2013.

khan has the best chin in boxing
and he's the best offensive fighter not named manny pacquiao, according to amir khan.
I thought Dazed was crazy to say Khan would be a nobody journeyman in a couple of years, but if Khan keeps fighting heavy hitters he won't physically be able to do anything else.

Who knew that when Khan said he would have a short career, it would be because he was getting killed by punchers? I admire a guy who likes a challenge, but he needs to take care of himself.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,791,170,679,100.63
Total Points: 22,746,492,238,399.19
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
I thought Dazed was crazy to say Khan would be a nobody journeyman in a couple of years, but if Khan keeps fighting heavy hitters he won't physically be able to do anything else.

Who knew that when Khan said he would have a short career, it would be because he was getting killed by punchers? I admire a guy who likes a challenge, but he needs to take care of himself.
Times have sure changed, haven't they??