Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-14-2012, 12:32 AM
PatStay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,501.03
Question In your opinion is Bob Arum going to give the win to JMM this time?

For most people who follow the sport of boxing we’re all aware of the history between Manny and Floyd. That being said as far as Bob Arum’s plans for Manny vs. Floyd IMO I don’t feel and the majority of fans feel Arum EVER planned or plans to have Manny face Floyd. Bob is and can keep milking Manny till he’s done with him and never give Floyd the satisfaction of having made his biggest purse to date by fighting Pac for Floyd leaving Bob.

I think Bob in a way forced Manny to fight Marquez this time and will screw Pac by giving the nod to Juan though Manny may not think so even IF Manny wins this fourth fight decisively (even though many feel Marquez deserved previous wins between the two of them). Bob will get the Mexican fans back in “good graces” and then put Juan in with his new undefeated “Mayweather” clone Tim Bradley in the near future following this 4th fight giving the win to Tim to keep him undefeated and raising his stock as “the man who beat both Pac and Marquez” getting blacks in his “good graces” again with a black dude who now creates new interest for future tests. (Marquez wins this time. Bob wins even more.)

As for Manny. I honestly believe Manny’s next fight he will take the L. EVEN IF it’s a close fight. Manny’s contract is coming up. With Manny then having a hotly debated win in JMM3 a loss to Bradley, and this possible other loss to Marquez. The Mayweather fight will be all but shot. Manny’s confidence would be at an all time low knowing he’s officially lost two fights in a row, his fans dwindling, knowing how vindictive Bob is and the dirt he’s got on Pac, plus the HIGH possibility of NO guarantees Pac would be able to get any big name wins if he left Top Rank to then try to re-create buzz for a Mayweather fight. Manny would then be screwed to have to continue to fight for Top Rank while Bob continues to steal whatever money he can off him and ruins mayweathers payday. Bob has probably already made what Floyd or Manny would've made by using mayweathers name stringing fight fans along off the thought of a mega fight yet screwing Floyd for leaving him.

Bob then wins as he milked Manny by promoting him off Mayweather’s name, steals most of Pac’s money without having to share any money or let Floyd get his possible highest payday to date, and screws Manny into having to stay and keep fighting for him as a stepping stone for up and comers (Lamont Peterson?) then Lamont vs. Bradley. Then running the “Mayweather is afraid to fight Bradley sham like Déjà vu. Thoughts?

Last edited by PatStay; 09-14-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-14-2012, 12:36 AM
demonlight
Banned

Total Points: 1,744.02

I think he will, assuming the fight unravels in a similar manner to the previous three. That is, if its close (as it likely will be), then Marquez will be given the W. Pac fans will cry robbery and Arum can match them up for a fifth fight! Whoopeee.

If Manny manages to clearly dominate, then Arum will make May vs Manny happen and cash the **** out. At that point, the results are really irrelevant to him.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:44 AM
PatStay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 7,501.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlight View Post
I think he will, assuming the fight unravels in a similar manner to the previous three. That is, if its close (as it likely will be), then Marquez will be given the W. Pac fans will cry robbery and Arum can match them up for a fifth fight! Whoopeee.

If Manny manages to clearly dominate, then Arum will make May vs Manny happen and cash the **** out. At that point, the results are really irrelevant to him.
I don't think Bob will ever let Pac fight May. Bob is screwing and stealing from Manny and screwing Floyd by not letting him get his possible highest payday to date for leaving him.

I honestly feel even IF Pac wins this fourth fight it will be given to Marquez. Ruining the "mega fight" for good. Pac will be fvcked with two losses on paper and even lower confidence as it would fuel the fire for proof Marquez had beaten him before.

Knowing Pac's history he won't go on his own as he wouldn't have the same in house protection Arum gave him. And the fighters he'd have to face would be much more risky. Manny will have to re-sign to Top Rank knowing he's broke and the only way he can make good money is by staying with Arum with a possible guaranteed future win...which won't happen.

Bob will then run with Bradley and Mayweather saying undefeated Tim who beat both Pac then Marquez (possibly set up after this 4th fight) Floyd is "afraid" of.

Manny will either be a name for future top rank stars to make a name off of and or be tossed aside.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 AM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 54,175,331.80
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Marquez will win again and actually get the decision this time. It'll be a weaker version of the 3rd fight imo
Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,351,792,342,161,846.25
Total Points: 1,357,816,931,826,968.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Bob has nothing to do with the outcome of these fights..I wish people would stop looking for excuses and someone to blame..Maybe he is the reason for fights not happening,but he is not the reason for the outcome...Pac will beat Marquez again..I like Marquez,his style is one that will trouble Manny..But his mentality will always be the reason he won't win..He is passive by nature..He wants to counter punch..He does not do well when forced to be the aggressor..Just look at Pac Marquez 1..Marquez comes out as the aggressor and tastes the canvas..He will never be able to win a fight in the judges eyes,just not aggressive enough...Also not active enough..He is always responding never creating the action...
Old 09-14-2012, 12:50 AM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,214,627,006,165,577.00
Total Points: 3,220,169,277,094,512.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

now that 50 and pac let the cat out the hat.

the devil arum cannot be beat.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:57 AM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,381.94
Total Points: 6,080,678,627.94
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 

If it's Mexico, then it might actually be fair. Unless it has a badass undercard I'm not going to watch. To be honest I still haven't watched the third fight in it's entirety.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:25 AM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 54,175,331.80
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
If it's Mexico, then it might actually be fair. Unless it has a badass undercard I'm not going to watch. To be honest I still haven't watched the third fight in it's entirety.
why not?????
Old 09-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,736,566,523,052,940.00
Total Points: 25,836,566,523,066,472.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

If Chavez wins a decision this saturday then Pacquiao will win a bs Decision even in mexico.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:09 AM
mezoomozaa
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond reputemezoomozaa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,759.40
Total Points: 25,406.71

Typical Mayweather fan who want to put the blame on 3rd person after all this long history of ducking

people don't forget that easily